Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Straumgald
Straumgald
What gave it away? Haha.
Harc
Harc
Your Kevlar ACU patterned helmet of course! I wear an acu every Wednesday for inspection, sometimes even an ASU for formal inspection, I'm in Army JROTC :D
Straumgald
Straumgald
Yah that picture is from mobilization station, before we left for Afghanistan. I've been in the national guard for 12 years. I'm a 153D, I'll let you figure that part out.
Harc
Harc
Blackhawk pilot! :O are you commissioned or warranted? Your the first Aviator I've ever met!
Straumgald
Straumgald
Wow you googled that quick, Warrant Officer. We are commissioned officers, at CW2 and above.
Harc
Harc
Man, 12 years as an aviator, I want to be a 60V. I was actually wondering how well getting to a 60V would be if I did the ROTC program in college. Do you think the SMP program would do any good for me while doing college ROTC? CPT Mabry PsyD said it something along the lines that it would only really help if I wanted to be in one of the reserve components.