• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Majir-Dar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Is Vie for Power still happening?
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    Yes, I'll get the IC up this weekend. I was hoping for the other two to get their CCs up or to draw in more people, but we'll roll with this cast.
    Thinking of starting a new fan fic, and will definitely be putting the novel off for a while.
    interesting avatar you have. Did you draw that?
    Anouck
    Anouck
    I kind of copied some of the mistakes made by natives. :) You might be familiar with the infamous Imperial/Stormcloak thread? The title of that thread is 'The Imperials or Stormcloaks? What one?'. I have actually used 'what one' instead of 'which one' for several months until I got corrected. So I don't just assume natives are always in the right anymore :D
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    Haha, yeah probably for the best. A lesson learned and all that. Believe me, you don't want to be taking English lessons from me, I'll have you placing commas all over the place.
    Anouck
    Anouck
    Lol. I'll take that advice from you then :-)
    is pretty disappointment with Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    The mostly single player game has too many online components, even in the single player mode.
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    The ram is smaller than the front of the ship, it doesn't even make contact with the other ship and shouldn't do any damage.
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    But, for all of it's downfalls, the story was compelling and it's characters lovable and even sometimes relatable.
    Brian is back! I knew he wouldn't stay dead for long! Haha! This is going to be a wonderful Christmas! Happy Holidays to all!
    Thanks for the rep! Glad you like my posts in that thread.
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    No problem, you deserved it. I'll look at the other Skyrim Oddities as well.
    Other then banging my head on my desk, I'm also starting on a novel.
    T. Rakinson
    T. Rakinson
    Shall i alert the press?

Kidding, you got guts to start on a novel. Whats it about?
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    If it gets published you can spend the nine or so dollars to buy it. For now it's locked away in my desk.
    Going to attempt to rewatch Naruto and begin watching Fairy Tail. Maybe throw in a little One Piece and Bleach as well.
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    What made you start watching a show with a name like Cowboy Bebop? The name leaves a lot to the imagination doesn't it?
    Wolfbane
    Wolfbane
    Haha well I remembered some of it when I watched it as a kid, so I watched it again. I also liked the artwork, the color, and the feel to it. Not to mention the music. Plus the first time I heard the name, I had to find out what it was about lol
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    Fair enough, I can see why you would want to watch it.
    We need to get IM or something, I can see you sent me a message but I can't read it. Skyrim Forums hates me at the moment.
    Majir-Dar
    Majir-Dar
    Just type *glitch* in the PM and it'll fix itself. I assume IM stands for *Instant Message*?
    Khasrin
    Khasrin
    Ah, okay. Thank you. Yeah, IM = instant messenger.
    You know you're either really bored or procrastinating when you start searching 'tea' and 'coffee' on wikipedia.
    And thank you for the Rep! Just remember that if you ever get stuck again, just let us know! We'll be more than happy to help you out! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts