Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
shadowkitty
shadowkitty
No problem :) how did he break your heart?
-Mir-
-Mir-
'Cause he was my first in-game crush and I just wanted to live in Riverwood forever, happily ever after with my beautiful Bosmer boyfriend, but he would never acknowledge my feelings for him and just kept asking me if I knew how awesome Camilla Valerius was. ;~;
shadowkitty
shadowkitty
Oh no.. unrequited love.. that sucks :) Faendal was my very first follower and I got him killed in that cave where the troll is at the end of the Thalmor Embassy quest. Didn't know followers can die under friendly fire at the time...lol.
-Mir-
-Mir-
Lol yeah. One time I killed him accidentally while aiming for a hagraven at Orphan Rock. Even though I hadn't saved in a while, I just couldn't let him die! So I had to reload. But I never even use him anymore, since it seems like he's just stuck at level 5 or something... :p
So now I travel with my new love, Erik the Slayer. xD
shadowkitty
shadowkitty
He is good to use as a trainer at the beginning. I have Annekke from Dark Water Crossing.S he is an awesome follower, and archer just like my character. I even made matching dragonscale armour and weapons for her :)
-Mir-
-Mir-
Cool! I haven't been able to get anyone from Darkwater Crossing yet, since Dork-eethus won't follow me outta the darn cave! .....Or can you get her without doing the Derkeethus quest?
shadowkitty
shadowkitty
You have to do a quest for her. It's a "Kill the bandit leader" quest. She won't give it to you unless you have none in your quest journal, AND you have to visit Darkwater crossing a few times before she will give it to you. I haven't done the Derkeethus quest yet, so it's not essential to Annekkes quest.
shadowkitty
shadowkitty
Is he stuck at the exit to the cave? If you FUS him he will leave. He may get pissed at you but at least he will leave the cave. A similar thing happened to me with the female mage you rescue from spiders, I had to FUS her out..lol.
-Mir-
-Mir-
Oh, okay, thanks for the help. I guess I'll just check and make sure I don't have another version of that quest (I probably do lol).