Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Minstrel
Minstrel
Like from their different points of views as they all race to find that item on their own, maybe some of them can come together as a team or betray each other
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
I'll be thinking as well, i think i'd like to keep it small as well. Like maybe a maximum of four people?
Minstrel
Minstrel
It could be about the Daedra or the Daedric artefacts.
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
Hm i like that idea... I'll be thinking on that
Minstrel
Minstrel
Ok, tell me when you think you have a rough idea. I might have to go soon though, by no means rush it because of me.
Minstrel
Minstrel
Skyrimbeast is back and had posted btw
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
i saw! time to get this started again!
Minstrel
Minstrel
I have already written a short piece. Just waiting for yours :)
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
I just posted, this is about to get really fun ;)
Minstrel
Minstrel
Sure is, I just posted mine. I hope my reaction to you is to your liking. If you don't like it though just tell me and I can always change it. I made sure to add in the fact that I was intimidated and slightly scared of you, but my character is strong and can stand her ground so I had to add that in. :)
Minstrel
Minstrel
Just a quick though, what part of America do you live in because if I knew I could get that rough area's clock on my Iphone, this would make things easier so I would know when is an acceptable time to message you ;)
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
yeah you did great man! i don't have the time or energy to post again tonight but i'm totally digging where things are going right now.
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
i live in the central time zone, but it's hard to gauge when to message me really. I live on my own and abide by my own schedule so i'm really inconsistent. Just message me whenever you want and i'll get to it when i get back on, sorry i can't help you out with that a little more
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
what part do you live in?
Minstrel
Minstrel
Cambridge, but you'll probably just have to look a London time zone clock because Cambridge and London are only like a few miles away from each other.
Minstrel
Minstrel
Can I ask when you are going to post next. Since I am in conversation with you character at the moment I am stuck where I am until you reply, but I also need to follow the Forsworn back to their base so I can talk to the leader. If you aren't able to post again before the carriage attack ends do you mind If I briefly control you character for one or two lines?
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
Sorry man, i meant to post earlier but i ended up being busy today. I just now posted, i left you some options as to what you want to do, just in case you don't want to get into any kind of fight with him right now, but my character is kinda losing it lol
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
Oh that's cool! I'm meeting people from all over the world this week lol sorry, i get excited about stuff like that
Minstrel
Minstrel
Sorry, for some reason my alerts aren't showing up.
Does you meeting people mean you will not be on here for a while? and also did you give me permission to control your character if I need to if you can't respond before the cart attack ends (and if you can't come on line because you are meeting people.
Ragnar the Red
Ragnar the Red
lol you are one of the people that i've met. I was just saying that i have enjoyed meeting you as well as others on this site from all different places. and yeah you can control him if you need to, that's perfectly fine.