Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Mr Lunk! Always a pleasure to see you. *winks at the hula girls* Hi ladies. How's it goin'?

How nice of you to stop by, sir. And I'm doing alright, well except for the whole being away from my gaming consoles thing... I mean, I got my first PS2 like 12 years ago and I don't think I've ever been without games as long as three months since O_O But I'm surviving!
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
And how's life treating you, good sir?
dunklunk
dunklunk
Can't complain, ma'am. And thanks for asking. :)

And what is this self-imposed gaming hiatus you speak of? Are bandits holding you hostage at Valtham Towers? Have skeevers flooded your basement?

Are you mad?!?! Have you joined Gameaholics.com?! This has something to do with the Swedes, I'll wager. ;)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
LOL, no. Definately not. I just have to be away from home for most of the summer due to my school, and had to leave my consoles behind since I can't exactly drag them along when I work as a farmhand :D I'd never do this to myself voluntarily!