Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Not bad, thanks :) And how are you?
jonathan90
jonathan90
ya, I am pretty good . I am just on my 69th quest on skyrim at level 37 and I have done so much more then just quests in general. how about you? what quests and how many quests have you done?
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Well, that's good. I just started a new save in Skyrim (a dark elf mage) so I'm only at level 14 at this point. I have two other characters, a Redguard archer/warrior and a Bosmer thief, the first at level 39 and the latter at 37. Haven't counted the quests I've done, though.
jonathan90
jonathan90
your a bosmer!!!!!I think , yes I adore you I love the bosmer race. your so cool.:)
jonathan90
jonathan90
I am a bosmer race too, and I love to picklock and ransack houses,hehe it's fun.;)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
I have to admit, I kinda prefer the Redguards myself. The Redguard I'm playing with was my first character (although I've re-created her a couple of times since then) and she will always hold a special place in my heart.
jonathan90
jonathan90
that's so cool , I tried a redgaurd too....a male red gaurd and it did not work out for me so I went back to wood elf.wood elfs are my best favourite hear.
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Well, to eaxh their own :)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
*each! Dangit, I can't type today >_>