Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
kyleekay
kyleekay
Lol no kidding. I generally try not to get worked up, but I hate when people represent America like that. We're not all like that, promise. :p
Shadow King
Shadow King
Yea I know what u mean I think the only bad thing America has done to me is calling my beloved football soccer ;) lolol I can just imagine u with ure bottle of wine shouting at the screen u bastard during that thread lol :D
kyleekay
kyleekay
Hahah. No wine during this thread discussion, unfortunately. Though it was quite a large distraction from work. :p
Shadow King
Shadow King
:D work can be on hold for a little while lol, is it bad that I love those threads were there is always arguments lol its like an episode of Jeremy Kyle or in america im sure its Jerry Springer :D
kyleekay
kyleekay
Hahah they can be pretty entertaining, yeah. Just sucks when the mods, usually Rayven, have to get involved and spend a bunch of time pruning.
Shadow King
Shadow King
Yea true that I dont care much for my ratings anymore I used to but when I made those anti Thalmor threads for a joke I got like 8 negatives in one day from the pro Thalmor people it killed my green bar so now im like fcuk it lol.
kyleekay
kyleekay
I'm so agreeable most of the time (mainly because my usual stance is "live and let live") that no one really gets that mad at me :p
Shadow King
Shadow King
Maybe I will test that and give u the odd bad rating so the mods dont take them as spam ;) im just playing with u off course lol
kyleekay
kyleekay
Haha you are goofy, Shadow. :)