Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
kyleekay
kyleekay
You are welcome :) And aww thanks mister. I like my body shape okay, but there are still a few areas that I'd like to slim down. Plus I really want to tone up and stuff. I expect to see photos of your progress :p
AS88
AS88
Yeah I know what you mean :) When this part of the world is warm enough for t-shirts, you might get some :p
kyleekay
kyleekay
Haha fiiine I suppose I can wait. :)
AS88
AS88
I'm just spent the last 15 minutes raiding facebook trying to find the pictures of me that made me decide to start working out again. But I can't find them anywhere. It makes me pleased and annoyed at the same time :p
kyleekay
kyleekay
Hahah. Just take a new one and PM it to me :p
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Pff. Working out? I drop pounds by sitting on my ass. Not good though. I only weigh 144 lbs now. I did weigh 180 in December.
kyleekay
kyleekay
I remember you mentioning that, Uthy. Let's trade metabolisms. :p
AS88
AS88
I lost weight after my injury, but I pretty sure it was a loss of muscle. Since Christmas though, it's creeping back on, only wobblier :p I'd say I was about 165lbs, but I am 6'2"
kyleekay
kyleekay
That's still pretty slim for someone of your height, yea?
AS88
AS88
Yeah I'm still in decent enough shape, but I'm just used to being in better shape :p I'm a perfectionist, after all!
kyleekay
kyleekay
Lol fair enough, mister. Like I said, you'll get there. :) I can't wait to be in really good shape again... I haven't been slim and toned since my freshman year of HS.
AS88
AS88
Yeah, I think I should be a little thicker set than I am. My dad's only 5'10" but he's never been less than 200lbs, so it's in my genes to be a 'big lad' as the saying goes over here :p You'll get there!
kyleekay
kyleekay
If you start working out again (with weights and stuff) I'll bet you buff up really quick :) Just don't turn into one of the muscle-heads. :p
AS88
AS88
Yeah I should do! :) Definitely not, I've got a few friends who rely on protein shakes and constant gym work to maintain themselves, and that's definitely not my style. I'd rather be comfortable with myself, and have the time to do something else like learn how to play my guitar, or whatever :)
kyleekay
kyleekay
Great minds think alike mister, I totally agree. There's more important things in life than having a "perfect" body.
AS88
AS88
Exactly :) And it's not perfect when they can't work out or buy shakes for a fortnight and you see them deflate like a muscly balloon :p
kyleekay
kyleekay
Hahah, true that. I'll stick to my basic workouts and just trying to limit junk food. Usually works! :p
AS88
AS88
Same for me :) More white meats and fruit, fewer sugars and fatty things, water instead of fizzy drinks. Add half an hour cardio/targeted work out a day - results ;)
AS88
AS88
Saying that, I'm gonna go for a bike ride! I'll see you later :)
kyleekay
kyleekay
Have fun!