Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Wolfie
Wolfie
I have :sadface: Sorry I've been gone so long. Those 'dreams' I wanted to follow are too far away. I've been writing a lot lately, but nothing of Skyrim I'm afraid. Think I've got the cold again now, actually. Fun fun... :sadface: This is a very ill (sick-wise) year for me, my friends and my family apparently.. :sadface:
But yes - I'm back. I don't remember most of the RPs, so I'm going to make a new character (2 actually) and restart. So sorry.......
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Ah no need to apologize for having a life and being busy. I'm sure people will understand. Sucks that this has been a sick year for you. Here is to hoping things get better!
Wolfie
Wolfie
Thanks. Hopefully so. I'll make a new thread or two, also, after I'm done making my two new characters. I'm glad to be back up there though!
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
:) Indeed. Well, good luck with the thread and character creating. I'll give them a read if I get time. Welcome back. If you need me don't hesitate to send a PM!
Wolfie
Wolfie
I won't hesitate if need be - or just if you wanna talk.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Well I'm always down for talking! :)
Wolfie
Wolfie
Done and done!
Uther Pundragon
Wolfie
Wolfie
lol. Did my characters, and made a new thread. It really is nice to be here. School, other RP site, the Forums ... gotta love the insanity, right?
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha yay for insanity! I'll read them later or you can PM me the links. Either one works. ^_^