Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
kyleekay
kyleekay
Hello there. I've been well! Just busy with work, etc. How have you been?
jonathan90
jonathan90
yeah pretty good. I am just doing my tafe course, at the moment and I have so much to study....and play skyrim at the same time. but I put in my time for both things at the same time. never too much of one thing. how is weather in the US??it's hot in melbourne right now.in australia of course. :)
jonathan90
jonathan90
last time I went to the US...in fransansico...some guy said he had been to melbourne. but america and australia. are both my home places...
kyleekay
kyleekay
It's definitely hard to balance real life with Skyrim, sometimes. I know the feeling. :) Well where I'm at it's still kind of chilly (in the 50 degree F range right now) but it should be warming up soon, hopefully. I really like Australia's weather; I was lucky enough to visit there and New Zealand as a kid, and I'd like to go back someday.
jonathan90
jonathan90
when you get the chance just come over to australia in melbourne....I would really like to adapt to your accent!!!because loads of people from over here go to the states USA and get an american accent. and that's pretty amazing!!!!
kyleekay
kyleekay
You don't want our accent, it's boring, lol. Stick with yours. :)
jonathan90
jonathan90
australia and some parts are nice. and new zealand is so much nicer then australia I think...I dunno, but some people think new zealand is nicer then australia, but I dunno.
kyleekay
kyleekay
It's more lush (green) if I remember correctly. But people in both places were equally nice, so I don't think one is that much better than the other.
jonathan90
jonathan90
teach you how to say g,day....loads of your people say mate anyway. since we have the same ancestory as australian people.
jonathan90
jonathan90
as american people I mean.
kyleekay
kyleekay
Haha, yup, true. Lots of people here do use those terms.