Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
dunklunk
dunklunk
Meh, just ignore 'em, Legend. More than enough good friendlies here to keep you occupied. Enjoy, dude!
theLegendofWalt
theLegendofWalt
thanks buddy... its been an eventful day to say the least... but i am now a premium member! whoot whoot! hahahhaa
dunklunk
dunklunk
Well, as they say, can only get better, right? Nice move on the primo member, man. I did that, too. Would give more but they won't let you. :p
theLegendofWalt
theLegendofWalt
lol yeah i figured it was worth it to have people to talk to about my secret skyrim obsession... my wife looks at me like an alien and if anyone in the music community found out, lol... yeah.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Oh no! A non-playing spouse. Actually, that could either be a good thing or a bad thing. My wife plays, so it's awesome when we play co-op. Not so awesome when it's solo time. IT'S MY TURN!!! NO, IT'S MY TURN!!!, etc., etc. :D
theLegendofWalt
theLegendofWalt
hahaha that is awesome... i would just buy an additional xbox at that point... date night! haha
dunklunk
dunklunk
lol, yeah ikr. It's all good. Skyrim, as you know, is NOT co-op. IT'S MY TURN!!! I have a signed affidavit to prove it. LOL!
theLegendofWalt
theLegendofWalt
hahahaha this conversation is awesome..
dunklunk
dunklunk
Then she says, Well, I have this Harvard still-wet-behind-the-ears lawyer who holds documentation of the fact that IT'S MY TURN!!! lol
theLegendofWalt
theLegendofWalt
hahahahahaha what system you play on?
dunklunk
dunklunk
360, but only when she lets me. :sadface: