Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Dabiene Caristiana
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
haha you're gonna make a guy blush xD
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
but shanks :)
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Hey Dabiene Caristiana , you never said niiice to my pic! :'( Haha. And yes Hale, join the league of users who show no fear in posting themselves! XD
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
I would like to join the league.
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Hahah, NO FEAR!!! And Arillious go for it man haha
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Oh awesome...just realized my closet's open and you can literally see all my crap..oh well haha.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Haha. Well, NO FEAR! right? XD
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
Already did, and Hale or Dabiene Caristiana - please post, one more time? The procrastination is killing me.
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
My webcam is a pickle, so don't mind the terrible lighting and overall quality of it all. :p
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
Solid, and haha yeah Uthy NO FEAR! I'd post but I refuse to be one of those post whores...that being said, yes Dabiene Caristiana please post :P
Hale Loneshadow
Hale Loneshadow
That, or join the no fear club :p
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
Well, Dabs posted and I responded, so technically you could - if you could find something to say.
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Dabiene Caristiana doesn't deserve to post! She refused to say niiiice to my pic! XD NO FEAR! That is all.
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
Sheeeeesh. What, do you really want me to state the obvious of your avatar being pretty good Uthy? :p And fiiiiine. Sheesh, If I knew my posts were this good I wouldn't have signed up for the job... Then again I love to write... And be lazy... Ugh, life is full of difficult choices... meh.