What do you do during the loading screens?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Jumping Jacks, maybe make some food, do a quick run across the country to LA. it seems with the ps3 i have plenty of time during loading screens

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
My apologies if I touched a nerve - didn't realize this was a "tired debate". No sarcastic tone there btw. I am serious. I thought the little ;) would convey that it was just a little good natured ball breaking.

My nerve isn't touched in the slightest. I don't like any form of Elitism. Same goes for PS3 and 360 fanboys. All three platforms have their strength and weaknesses. I'm just simply not a PC gamer. Just not my thang, ya dig? Though, I wholeheartedly respect it. I love the insanely amusing Mods people come up with, I enjoy watching them.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Though I have had a few freezes before and I play on Xbox. A lot of people seem to be saying it's a PS3 exclusive thing but it's happened to me too.

Jersey Dagmar

I've had freezes on the 360 too. Just less often. I have had more issues with the PS3, more glitches causing me to reload a save file, etc, etc. And the lag...damn.

XhoppX

yeah im on 360 my wife has it on PS3...she definately has a harder time with freezes and such....i also dont care for PC gaming

Jersey Dagmar

I have both consoles, and I am such a Trophy/Achievement whore that I got Skyrim on both. Like the game that much I suppose. But, at least it allows me to make comparisons to how the game performs on them. I've already sent Bethesda numerous emails about the differences between the two. LOL

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Huh! Fair enough, then. I know many a friend who has wrote to these gaming forums in search of some kind of solution to a problem, but they never wrote back to him. Bethesda has it pretty well organised, I trust.

Suicide Puppy

Depending on which Xbox I'm playing on I'll either be surfing the internet from a nearby computer or watching Picture in a Picture on TV. I keep my xbox profile and saved games on a USB stick which makes the saves much slower than normal.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Like others have said pray that it doesnt freeze (happened once and once is enough)

For a few moments I do what I'm supposed to be doing instead of playing a dang video game.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Write down more arrow to the knee jokes.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
wow, i couldn't play this on console... m u s t g e t a n e w c o m p u t e r

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
I rotate the object to the angle I like, or I'll close my eyes and make up a guard-related scene in my head.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I personally don't feel the loading screens are terribly bad considering all the things in this game all the little details and random items.
When I'm waiting, like most I'll check around the forums, but mainly I'll have the elder scrolls wiki openned with whatever objective I'm going for just to keep me on track. I find it's way to easy to forget about what you are doing. Makes me feel like the dogs in the moive "Up" when they see the squirrel and forget everything else. :D