• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
In ESO, Does anyone have an interest in forming a khajiit caravan? I feel like it would be an enjoyable experiance, and I would love to know if anyone would also like to do this.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Thanks, I still haven't recruited anyone for the guild, but if your interested, by all means, you can help me form the guild itself.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
what you could do, is pretend your a caravan and then ambush other people
I was leaning towards a not so militaristic approach, an instead I would travel from city to city, selling rare and powerful items.

jarif

I was leaning towards a not so militaristic approach, an instead I would travel from city to city, selling rare and powerful items.

that too, as well
What platform are you getting it? I am mostly liking getting it on the PC
Are we just selling items to merchants or are we also selling merchandise to players?
I am going to be a bodyguard called Kharjo. (Kharjo went back in time)

AS88

Staff member

I've been keeping an eye on this, surprised you haven't had more interest. I'd be interested in this once I'd gotten a PC and gotten used to the game. Maybe not my main, but I'd still definitely be interested.

Have you considered asking around on TESOF.com?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

that too, as well
What platform are you getting it? I am mostly liking getting it on the PC
Are we just selling items to merchants or are we also selling merchandise to players?
I am going to be a bodyguard called Kharjo. (Kharjo went back in time)

I also am planning on playing PC, and also leaning to a Mage Khajiit. For crafting, a big aspect to making this work, I will choose Enchanting as my specialization, offering enchanting services to other players, as well as sell high leveled enchanted gear.

If you do join, which I hope you do, we will be selling to other people, not NPCs. I recommend you find which crafting skill to specialize. For a warrior, weapon or armor smith seems best

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

I've been keeping an eye on this, surprised you haven't had more interest. I'd be interested in this once I'd gotten a PC and gotten used to the game. Maybe not my main, but I'd still definitely be interested.

Have you considered asking around on TESOF.com?
I have not, thank you for recommending.

AS88

Staff member
I have not, thank you for recommending.

No worries.

If it went ahead, and I was in a position to apply/join, I wouldn't mind being a light/medium armour-wearing, dual Khajiit sabre-wielding, drunk song-singing, blacksmith :p

Khajiit has to have fun, yes?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
No worries.

If it went ahead, and I was in a position to apply/join, I wouldn't mind being a light/medium armour-wearing, dual Khajiit sabre-wielding, drunk song-singing, blacksmith :p

Khajiit will keep that in mind recruiting. With only Jarif and I as the two members, This one can easily reserve a weaponsmith or armorsmith position. Plus, the more Khajiit warriors the merrier.

This one would be happy if you joined at a later date, hmm. FOR THE MANE!!!

jarif

No worries.

Khajiit will keep that in mind recruiting. With only Jarif and I as the two members, This one can easily reserve a weaponsmith or armorsmith position. Plus, the more Khajiit warriors the merrier.

This one would be happy if you joined at a later date, hmm. FOR THE MANE!!!

I would specialize in crafting but I will just be a bodyguard of the caravan, I wouldn't mind questing or scavenging items for the caravan, I thing we should also sell items to NPC's as-well.
I think we should all get a small cut. I wouldn't mind 10% even though I have the most dangerous job of the guild.

AS88

Staff member
I would specialize in crafting but I will just be a bodyguard of the caravan, I wouldn't mind questing or scavenging items for the caravan, I thing we should also sell items to NPC's as-well.
I think we should all get a small cut. I wouldn't mind 10% even though I have the most dangerous job of the guild.

Dradin would be the guild leader, I think we should leave it to him to address these kinds of topics. And besides, I'm sure we'll all have to defend ourselves at some point, you won't be the only one.

AS88

Staff member
So will the caravan also be travelling from country to country as well?

I'd expect that we'd be travelling around the Aldmeri Dominion areas (Elsweyr, Valenwood, Alinor) :)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

One of us needs to specialize in speech

Both of those seem like solid ideas. Because I'm guildmaster, (or so it seems in this situation) I can divide the earnings amongst us. I don't know if there will be a speech tree, however, I am more than happy to spec into it.

The original purpose of the guild in my mind is that we support each other in order to make the most valuable items possible. For example, you make a Daedric sword (If you specialize in Weaponsmith) and you give me the sword for the time being. I specialize in Enchanting, thus I give the sword a high enchantment. I then sell the sword for a high price to an Aldmeri Dominion member, us splitting the profits evenly. Therefore we both make a lot of $ as well a support the war effort from behind the lines.

However, those who both venture out to get rare crafting materials, and rare loot, will be rewarded fairly as well, getting paid by the guild itself for their efforts, creating a very lucrative trading guild.

Bodyguards, a new idea in my mind now, will guard a crafter as the person searches for items, or guard the group as they travel from town to town, selling the loot. The bodyguards will get a good reward as well, to encourage the protection of the weaker members, or more fragile mages, (I plan on being a mage myself.)

Overall, the way I picture the guild in my mind is a collection of like-minded Khajiit all in search of fellowship and the shiniest material of all, gold...

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
So will the caravan also be travelling from country to country as well?

I'd expect that we'd be travelling around the Aldmeri Dominion areas (Elsweyr, Valenwood, Alinor) :)

Correct in that sense, we will be traveling around Aldmeri Dominion areas as well as Aldmeri controlled Cyrodiil, selling our goods to support the war effort.

jarif

I'm really starting to like this idea/guild
Are we traveling all by foot? Coz walking millions of miles. Or do we all get horses?
However i dont think its ideal for the bodyguard to have a horse and this probably a silly idea but we could also sell food (I think their is cooking skill tree i think)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts