Where did you place Ulfric and Galmar's dead bodies?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Im just curious. It seems like alot of people find creative things to do with their never-decomposing bodies. I placed them gayly on top of eachother, in the fireplace!

Ritterkreuz

I've dragged them down to the fireplace in the kitchen, just so I don't have to listen to people commenting on them so much. I always take Ulfric's cloths to my house in Windhelm, the second floor of which I convert into a museum dedicated to the war. On one mannequin Ulfric's clothes, on another a Stormcloak uniform, and on the third I always but my Imperial uniform. I also place the sword that used throughout the campaign (Always an imperial sword with a fiery soul trap) there.

When you think about it, a defeated Ulfric really would end up as nothing more than a minor footnote in history, remembered only as a part in the dragonborn's history if at all.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I took them to the table where the map is and placed them to look as if they were still alive

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Since I didn't kill them, I just left them where they were. Funny, it's been months now and he's still on that damned throne and Galmar is still giving him a full body massage...

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Galmar's behind a bunch of boxes, and Ulfric's on the throne room table with all the deposed jarls.
Uhm... YIKES! And I thought I was dark... I hope you at least captured all their souls in black soul gems before you did that. Could come in handy.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Uhm... YIKES! And I thought I was dark... I hope you at least captured all their souls in black soul gems before you did that. Could come in handy.

I didn't, actually. Not really my thing.

But for what it's worth, I originally had both of them dumped behind boxes. It was later that I thought of pulling Ulfric out to bug the jarls.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I didn't, actually. Not really my thing.

But for what it's worth, I originally had both of them dumped behind boxes. It was later that I thought of pulling Ulfric out to bug the jarls.

You should have! Let them rot in Soul Cairn instead of enjoying Sovngarde

Ritterkreuz

Ha ha, I always keep a black soul gem ready for Ulfric. it would be great if he could be encountered in the Soul Carin instead of Sovengarde.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I sent them to Oblivion. (And I'm not even kidding, 'Banish Living'.).

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
I wish I could mutilate corpses like you can in Fallout. If that was possible, I would dismember Ulfric and scatter his body parts across the table. The jarls will NEVER know what they would be eating for their meals :D

Unfortunately, that is not possible. Alas. So I settled for mounting his corpse on top of the throne, on display for all to see. Galmar? Pfft. I discarded him under the tables in the side war room.

Mewness

Trans-Neptunian Object
I, uh, just left them there. I'm still hoping that someone will clean them up eventually.... :oops:

What? I'm the dragonborn! I have things to do! Like sorting my dragon body-part collection and arranging my centurion dynamo cores to best effect!