• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Usulama

After I learned from the loading screen that argonians can breathe underwater, I was so jealous. Then I got the Volsung mask and was able to breathe underwater myself!

I spent a lot of time goofing around in the sea, until I found the icon of a ship on my map. Turns out there was a sunken ship somewhere in the no mans land outside Winterhold.
I'm actually really scared of deep water, especially under the sea. I hate huge sea creatures, like sharks and whales.
So imagine how much I peed myself when a dragon flew over me when I was at the bottom of the ocean and I only saw it's shadow on the sea floor. Oh god.

What I'm getting at is: Do you think sea monsters in skyrim would be a good or a bad thing? Seeing The Kraken is a really well-known nordic legend, I'm actually surprised there was no such thing.
In the Dawnguard DLC you get a peek at underwater dragons (kind of). They just duck under water and then come up again.
How terrifying wouldn't that be? To loot a sunken ship, turn around, and have an eye the size of the Sydney opera house blink at you?

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
I approve this message.

Usulama

I approve this message.

Thank you Dean Winchester, good to know. Sorry for the skooma thing. I hope you can seek help for your addiction by talking to your brother ohwaitnevermind.

Saozig

Hippy
I want to know is where are the bleeping whales? They are in the iconography of the ancient Nords and there's even a whale bone bridge in Sovngarde. But there's not sign of them in present day Skyrim. Are they extinct?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
They actually have a sea monsters mod.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
It would be good purely because of XP but it would be bad because I too hate the idea of huge undersea creatures lurking up on me.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I'd love it. Might bring a real challenge into the game.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
In the bottom of the ocean, it's all foggy and empty. Then you see something far off in the distance swimmng slowly upon you... a frikkin whale appears! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! GTFOuttta here!!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
how in the hell would you fight a sea monster with skyrim game mechanics, you cant attack in any way while in the water. i guess you would have to get the walk on water enchantment or they could add a boat with it.

Usulama

how in the hell would you fight a sea monster with skyrim game mechanics, you cant attack in any way while in the water. i guess you would have to get the walk on water enchantment or they could add a boat with it.

That's the thing though. You wouldn't be able to fight while in the deep, as realism goes, and have to swim away.
Makes it scarier.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Maybe sea monsters would introduce an underwater combat system.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
You have mudcrabs. Be happy.
WTF people?! Really going to disagree on a joke? How is that even disagreeable?! You do have mudcrabs. Fact. The Be Happy thing is to say no to, not debate or prove wrong. And it was all a joke.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
You have mudcrabs. Be happy.
WTF people?! Really going to disagree on a joke? How is that even disagreeable?! You do have mudcrabs. Fact. The Be Happy thing is to say no to, not debate or prove wrong. And it was all a joke.

Yea, not sure why someone would disagree with that either...

And I was going to say "You have Slaughterfish. Be happy."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts