Strange and unexpected happening's in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eaglespirit

When I was new to the world of Skyrim, back when I played on XBox-360 I had got myself into a few battles and well I was not fairing that well, getting through the battle with very little health.
Anyway after passing through the town of Rorikstead and running into a bandit ambush, again I wasn't fairing to well, a Dragon came out of nowhere killed the Bandits, landed and just sat there looking at me
probably thinking pathetic mortal. This only happened to me once and was totally unexpected.
Anyone else experience anything like this?

I have had several cases where an opponent, including dragons, just sit and do nothing as I kill them.
My weirdest experience was close to Halted Stream Camp. As I came over the hill there were six Frost Atronachs just milling around in the valley. I was pretty sure I wasn’t strong enough to take them all on, so I left. Next time I went there, they were gone and I have never had a similar occurrence.

Dragonshout70

When I was new to the world of Skyrim, back when I played on XBox-360 I had got myself into a few battles and well I was not fairing that well, getting through the battle with very little health.
Anyway after passing through the town of Rorikstead and running into a bandit ambush, again I wasn't fairing to well, a Dragon came out of nowhere killed the Bandits, landed and just sat there looking at me
probably thinking pathetic mortal. This only happened to me once and was totally unexpected.
Anyone else experience anything like this?

The first time I played Skyrim I had an unfortunate misunderstanding. There was a giant walking a cow down the road. He ignored me, even as I got really close. I assumed all giants did this. I soon found out the hard way at a giant's camp that was'nt the case, as I entered orbit after being hit by a club. Lesson learned.

Pete

I enjoy getting the assist when a giant 'comes to the rescue' to attack the dragon attacking me. Shame they too often stay hostile afterwards.

Eaglespirit

Yeah I have always found it strange Giants don't appreciate help. They are so moody:D well I don't help them anymore.:Dovahkiin:

MrsTaewa

Just recently accidentally beheaded Serana with an axe, her body remained standing and combat ready with dagger in hand, though suddenly her clothes were all gone, as for her head, it was laying on the ground still talking to my Dovah o_O

KingOfDarkness

I am on my first playthrough. A frost dragon attacked me out of no where. I had no health potions and no weapons (stored them all in house) then out of no where a bunch of people came running up and saved my life. It was a stormcloak camp. A cool bunch of dudes tbh.

The3dStevensons

The wolf in White River Watch is no longer hostile to the player/party, only to the bandits.
So not about the wolf but I encountered susanna the wicked in the landing by the chest outside the cave. She was instantly available as a follower and had all the best weapons and armor on her. I was able to recruit her as a follower and take nightingale armor, blood cursed elven arrows, thieves Guild armor, shrouded armor, Cicero full set, a daedric bow, and many other powerful and high level items. I can also buy and sell to her even when she is my follower, I am only level 2 and have yet to even enter whiteout. What the heck? Can't find anyone that has had this happen with her. Anyone know anything about this?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts