• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper24

With all the DLC that has been added I'm curious if any game changing work has been brought in to fix the problems it had at launch? Would it be anything like Destiny, where the game is enjoyable and fixed? Could you enjoy the game without DLC? Is it even worth it to purchase? Some more info on the game would be appreciated.

RYNO327

With all the DLC that has been added I'm curious if any game changing work has been brought in to fix the problems it had at launch? Would it be anything like Destiny, where the game is enjoyable and fixed? Could you enjoy the game without DLC? Is it even worth it to purchase? Some more info on the game would be appreciated.
I’ve been playing eso for 2 1/2 years daily and I can absolutely say that it has gotten significantly better. I was getting frustrated with the game until they addressed some serious issues. You can new have 3 full sets on at all times thanks to the addition of jewelry crafting. Also you now receive daily rewards for logging in. This month I will get 200k gold from each account for logging in plus crown crates, pets and more. I have 9 accounts and will end up with 900k which is enough to fully upgrade my character to legendary. They even gave us a free house and free dlc. The new level up rewards are awesome too. You can now store items in your homes via 8 available storage chests. The newest additions are coming in s few months and they include the necromacer class and dragons!!!

RYNO327

I’ve been playing eso for 2 1/2 years daily and I can absolutely say that it has gotten significantly better. I was getting frustrated with the game until they addressed some serious issues. You can new have 3 full sets on at all times thanks to the addition of jewelry crafting. Also you now receive daily rewards for logging in. This month I will get 200k gold from each account for logging in plus crown crates, pets and more. I have 9 accounts and will end up with 900k which is enough to fully upgrade my character to legendary. They even gave us a free house and free dlc. The new level up rewards are awesome too. You can now store items in your homes via 8 available storage chests. The newest additions are coming in s few months and they include the necromacer class and dragons!!!
Also they are reworking racial passives to allow you to make your favorite builds in your favorite race without sacrificing the quality of your characters

MMOgod22

Also they are reworking racial passives to allow you to make your favorite builds in your favorite race without sacrificing the quality of your characters

agreed. fully.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts