The "I hate Mitt Romney" thread :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
When will it stop already?
602355_539120039447981_1570748563_n.jpg

snopes.com: Obama's Wedding Ring

Haha! It's just like the birther movement. When the Obama administration released his birth certificate that proved he was born in Hawaii, they were like "W..Well,that's not the right birth certificate, because it's not the one that says he was born in Kenya." :rolleyes:

Omega Dragon

Yes. I just wanted to present the anti-libertarian right-wing point of view, since many libertarians consider themselves conservatives, and also because many liberals get the wrong impression that libertarianism is an accepted faction of the republican party. It isn't.

Thank you, surely.

I didn't agree with a lot of it either. When they said things like drug-users and sexual deviants find the idea of libertarianism attractive, it was just asinine. Conservatives always use these kind of attacks on anyone that disagrees with them politically. The more extreme among them accuse liberals (my own affiliation) of being "queers" and "pot-smokin' hippies", while "Wide-Stance" Larry Craig is soliciting sex from male strangers in public restrooms. We're all hypocrites in our own little way, it's just that I think the hypocrisy runs a little deeper in the republican party, because they promote "family values" and religious influence in politics.

Well we're all complacent to a certain degree, not necessarily hypocrites.

But yes, it's one of the GOP's bigger problems, or well a problem with conservatives themselves in particular. They want to be a tent for "limited government", but still want every big-gov't regulation. Look at how they've treated Ron Paul & Gary Johnson, shining examples of how men that do promote limiting government actually get treated when if they were promoted instead, the GOP/conservative base could actually gain some credibility.

stagnant94

o_O
So, a huge smattering of European heritage in a white guy doesn't count as "mixed origin?"
nope. not when that huge smattering of european heritage is from the ancestors you fought against

stagnant94

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
That was pretty funny lol.

Even though I'm not voting for Obama again, I still find all the Attacks on Romney hilarious. I wish there were some on Obama that were funny, but everyone is too sensitive to make fun of him sometimes :sadface:

I've always said, The Day we have a Right-wing President again is the Day Saturday Night Live gets funny again as well.

stagnant94

That was pretty funny lol.

Even though I'm not voting for Obama again, I still find all the Attacks on Romney hilarious. I wish there were some on Obama that were funny, but everyone is too sensitive to make fun of him sometimes :sadface:

I've always said, The Day we have a Right-wing President again is the Day Saturday Night Live gets funny again as well.
the thing is, that romney can be a good president, there's not a huge difference between the two, he's certainly not another george bush. but he's so easy to make fun of because he's super rich. like that simpsons episode which said that the government had been paying romney taxes for the last 17 years

Hargood

I have a general Question for Obama Voters here.

I'm asking for the honest Answers because I haven't seen it on this thread yet. I know that is probably because this thread is dedicated to smearing instead of up lifting which is fine. It served it's purpose.

Why should I vote for Obama? I mean that Question as honest as I can. It's not a "HA HA GOTCHA!" question. I will concider the answers you give as honest from you as well.

Don't try to scare me with how you think Romney eats childern, or has slave women in his basement that he keeps track of in his binders or something like that. I've heard them all and any little point that you try to discredit him with has already been Fully Shoved Way Down My Throat Multiple Times by the Liberal Media Smearing in the last Months. If those press bases didn't think to tell you about it, it's probably because it's makes no sense to say the lie.

Again, I want to know why I should vote for Obama in your Opinion. Who knows, you could get me pumped to do it. You honestly believe in the Man, and there must be a reason. Perhaps it's a Great Reason, even the BEST Reason..... what is that reason?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I have a general Question for Obama Voters here.

I'm asking for the honest Answers because I haven't seen it on this thread yet. I know that is probably because this thread is dedicated to smearing instead of up lifting which is fine. It served it's purpose.

Why should I vote for Obama? I mean that Question as honest as I can. It's not a "HA HA GOTCHA!" question. I will concider the answers you give as honest from you as well.

Don't try to scare me with how you think Romney eats childern, or has slave women in his basement that he keeps track of in his binders or something like that. I've heard them all and any little point that you try to discredit him with has already been Fully Shoved Way Down My Throat Multiple Times by the Liberal Media Smearing in the last Months. If those press bases didn't think to tell you about it, it's probably because it's makes no sense to say the lie.

Again, I want to know why I should vote for Obama in your Opinion. Who knows, you could get me pumped to do it. You honestly believe in the Man, and there must be a reason. Perhaps it's a Great Reason, even the BEST Reason..... what is that reason?

Well, for one, I think Obama cares about the less fortunate. Romney is invested in 53% of Americans, not 100% like he said in the last debate. Romney is a flip-flopper. The same problem Kerry had in 2004, for one stupid statement: "I was for the war before I was against it." Well, Romney has flip-flopped on several issues. Romney can claim to care for the poor and middle class, but under his plan for economic recovery cuts will have to be made somewhere. I've said this before: I don't think Romney is evil or doesn't care about poor people. I just think Obama cares more.

Which brings me to a second reason I'm going to vote for Obama. He wants to at least slow-down the inevitable take-over of government by the corporate sector. Increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans is absolutely necessary to recover the economy. period. Increasing regulations and punishing companies for moving jobs overseas is absolutely necessary. period. For all the problems government can cause, government is the ONLY thing in the country that's powerful enough to stop the corporations from taking over entirely, short of an all-out rebellion by the people. I'm sorry, but we can't afford for government to lose any more power. I don't want to live in Fritz Lang's Metropolis.

Metropolis (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are several more reasons i am going to vote for Obama: For healthcare, for women's rights, for the environment, etc. But the reasons I listed above are the most important to me.

Solus

If Obama gets four more years, I fear for our country. His plan is just not enough to push China away. Romney's idea in small-businesses is the way to go. And in the bible it says that marriage is between a man and a women, anything else is just fake, and besides, America was built on Christianity.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
If Obama gets four more years, I fear for our country. His plan is just not enough to push China away. Romney's idea in small-businesses is the way to go. And in the bible it says that marriage is between a man and a women, anything else is just fake, and besides, America was built on Christianity.

America was built on separation of church and state. If you want to live in a country ruled by religion, move to the Middle east.

As far as Romney being the one for small business, Obama cut taxes on 97% of small businesses. Romney is for BIG BUSINESS. Obama has only raise taxes on people who make over 250,000 dollars a year. Don't tell me they can't afford it. And at least his plan is trying to push China's influence away, unlike Romney, who bends over for them.

Solus

America was built on separation of church and state. If you want to live in a country ruled by religion, move to the Middle east.

As far as Romney being the one for small business, Obama cut taxes on 97% of small businesses. Romney is for BIG BUSINESS. Obama has only raise taxes on people who make over 250,000 dollars a year. Don't tell me they can't afford it. And at least his plan is trying to push China's influence away, unlike Romney, who bends over for them.
Well, who owns big businesses? People with big money. So cutting taxes on them makes a bigger company, and a bigger company means more jobs. And have you even seen the Romney ads? It's all about small businesses.

Hargood

Well, for one, I think Obama cares about the less fortunate. Romney is invested in 53% of Americans, not 100% like he said in the last debate. Romney is a flip-flopper. The same problem Kerry had in 2004, for one stupid statement: "I was for the war before I was against it." Well, Romney has flip-flopped on several issues. Romney can claim to care for the poor and middle class, but under his plan for economic recovery cuts will have to be made somewhere. I've said this before: I don't think Romney is evil or doesn't care about poor people. I just think Obama cares more.

Which brings me to a second reason I'm going to vote for Obama. He wants to at least slow-down the inevitable take-over of government by the corporate sector. Increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans is absolutely necessary to recover the economy. period. Increasing regulations and punishing companies for moving jobs overseas is absolutely necessary. period. For all the problems government can cause, government is the ONLY thing in the country that's powerful enough to stop the corporations from taking over entirely, short of an all-out rebellion by the people. I'm sorry, but we can't afford for government to lose any more power. I don't want to live in Fritz Lang's Metropolis.

Metropolis (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are several more reasons i am going to vote for Obama: For healthcare, for women's rights, for the environment, etc. But the reasons I listed above are the most important to me.

This is the SAME thing that is ALL over this Thread and Not the Question I asked. I really wanted a "Hope and Change" answer Here. The only thing I can take is:
Well, for one, I think Obama cares about the less fortunate.
But I still struggle to wonder "How" he does. There are so many Rugs being pulled out from under the people that can show he does not in the least.

But Out of all of this... This kind of scares me..
I'm sorry, but we can't afford for government to lose any more power. I don't want to live in Fritz Lang's Metropolis.
I Really Really Want you to take that statement back. For All that is Holy... or, for other... all that is anti-"Patriot Act".

I have to answer this Question. IF the Voting Public gave Obama ALL the Power that He wanted to Do all the Things he wanted without going thru any regulations... Would you be Happy...

..The Answer would be yes!

BUT!... what if he was soon voted out, and someone new took his place that you didn't agree with? Now that President has ALL the Federal Power to Bring the Hammer of his Justic down apon you... Would you say "Meh, It's His right" .. Simply Because you gave a President that Much Power?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
This is the SAME thing that is ALL over this Thread and Not the Question I asked. I really wanted a "Hope and Change" answer Here. The only thing I can take is: But I still struggle to wonder "How" he does. There are so many Rugs being pulled out from under the people that can show he does not in the least.

But Out of all of this... This kind of scares me.. I Really Really Want you to take that statement back. For All that is Holy... or, for other... all that is anti-"Patriot Act".

I have to answer this Question. IF the Voting Public gave Obama ALL the Power that He wanted to Do all the Things he wanted without going thru any regulations... Would you be Happy...

..The Answer would be yes!

BUT!... what if he was soon voted out, and someone new took his place that you didn't agree with? Now that President has ALL the Federal Power to Bring the Hammer of his Justic down apon you... Would you say "Meh, It's His right" .. Simply Because you gave a President that Much Power?

I'm not a screaming, crying Obama fan. I just think he's the better choice right NOW. I don't think the government should have "absolute power", but it's a better alternative to being ruled by the Koch brothers.

And... sorry Hargood... but the Patriot Act is just a big step into taking away our fourth amendment rights! Republicans should have been the ones to stop that from ever happening at all costs. It's Big Government to it's extreme!

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer

There is a lot of things wrong with this. First off:

Romney's Shifty Plan To "Champion Small Business" | OurFuture.org

Read this, it logically explains that Romney's small business plan is basically a fallacy, and nothing more than a pre-presidential publicity stunt to sway small business owners. You can look it up in many other places, and if you don't feel like reading it, I'll quote it.

Tax Cuts: The 20% cut promised by Romney is above and beyond the "Bush tax cuts." Romney has promised this "reform" would be "revenue neutral" meaning the same amount comes in because they will eliminate existing deductions. An independent analysis of Romney's plan by the organization that Romney cited as fair and objective when he was denouncing the tax plans of his primary opponents says that Romney's plan would dramatically lower the taxes of the very wealthy, while increasing the taxes of most of the rest of us by an average $2,000 per year.

So instead of cutting taxes this plan really shifts the tax burden even further from the wealthy, onto the rest of us. Conservatives explain this is necessary because right now the wealthy pay a very large percentage of all income taxes.

Is that something that seems okay to you? There is many other reasons why it's not all its cracked up to be, but I think that is a big one.

And the second part there, wow. This is something that always baffles me, openly being prejudiced against a certain group all in the name of Christianity. The fact of the matter is, America is a melting pot country and not everyone is a Christian. Is it alright to take away someone's rights because a Religious book dictates it so? "Anything else is just fake". Wut. How is that even true? Gay couples are just faking it for what reason? Tell me in what way is a gay couple harming your way of being by getting married? Hm? I'm waiting.

Solus

Gay couples are just faking it for what reason? Tell me in what way is a gay couple harming your way of being by getting married? Hm? I'm waiting.
What I meant, is that by definition according to a Christian, marriage is ONLY between a male and a female.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
What I meant, is that by definition according to a Christian, marriage is ONLY between a male and a female.

Exactly, is everyone a Christian? No. Should we be making rules and laws for them based on being a Christian? No. You still haven't answered my question. How is a gay couple getting legally married affecting your way of life in any way, besides that the Bible says it is wrong? America was also based on everybody being EQUAL, are you living up to that by being prejudiced against homosexuals?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Well, who owns big businesses? People with big money. So cutting taxes on them makes a bigger company, and a bigger company means more jobs. And have you even seen the Romney ads? It's all about small businesses.

Have you seen Obama ads? Do you believe everything he says too? No... you don't. Solus, I'm not trying to be mean, but the facts don't add up for Romney. Romney was 47th out of the States 50 Governors for actual job creation during his term. Bigger companies can also mean more profits to the CEOs that own those companies, rather than more jobs. Corporations don't have to follow the same guidelines the government does for creating jobs or providing rights for workers. They are considered individuals under the law, with all the same rights as you and me. I don't think that is right.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power

Umm Buddy, sorry to break you idea of America but it was built by the founding fathers. Who were Masons, and built America on Masons ideals which includes the freedom of religious choice.