Top User Woot, Woot!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I just got 500+ likes, First off thank you guys for enjoying my work. I have done alot of things since joining Skyrim forums I spent the first 2 months admiring the layout and trying my best to put together quality guides. And putting alot of posts in the wrong places, Thank you Rayven for picking up those dirty socks. I joined Clan Thu'um a service oriented clan dedicated to helping out here on the forum by putting up guides and other service related items... redundant I know.

Helped spawn the Role Play section, then in my effort to help with its developement I was punished by being made a Moderator over it... :) While Andante and I did our best to keep it going and looking organized we also managed to write a good story. IMO I defer to your judgement...
The Evening is wiser than the morning.. can be found either in the RP section or by clicking on the characters banner in my signature. we Welcome new readers and feel free to comment in our Out Of Character comments your opinions of our story and characters.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Congratulations, man. It's well deserved. Here's for another 500? ;)

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Your guides were how I found this site, actually! So if not for you, then this site wouldn't have had me. Take that as for better or worse.
The way you worded your guides and articles, it was easy to read and understand, especially since guides are something I tend to skim through, as I only need a push in the right general direction.
Congrats, though. I could see why you have so many likes. :D

Shew

Thank you so much Treasure Hunter,

That means more to me than you know. I always got frustrated that in an effort to find that one little piece of info to get me unstuck, and back in the flow of the game that guides I found gave way to much information. So I try to give the minimum and let you the player still experience the thrill of doing what we all love doing and thats being the character.

Shew

Thanks

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
Congrats, you definitely deserve it with all that work.

Shew

Honestly I am absolutely amazed at the stuff Everyone has done here... Really this is a probably one of the best places I have ever considered my self a virtual citizen of.

Shew

its coming.... oh its coming
ok maybe you have a commanding lead... and they are all quality too

Shew

:) your still the unofficial King to me.. Your a star among us. Skyrimians, Skyrimoids, Tamrielians... lol

Shew

Haha just hit 900 posts, I am closing in Hex.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Congratz Shew, you deserve this, you are one the major people on this forum, and you have written many, many quality guides, which have helped me through so many difficult situations in game, and probably have kept me playing the game a lot longer than I would have. And without you or Andante the RP's wouldn't be where they are today. Instead they would be sitting over in the dark and musty forum games subsection unused, and with a small following. You deserve a little recognition here buddy. Congratz again :D

Shew

thank you guys means a lot to me that you appreciate me :-)

Shew

I finally did it 1000 posts which means just my birthday in Sept. to get all of the Trophy points.