Tiber Septim. Hero Or Tyrant ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Okay , so I am new here people and I have been a guest in this forum for days and have started to really love this forum.

So , I was wondering is Tiber Septim a hero or tyrant ? I mean , if you read the wiki / lore , you will find out that he did quite some terrible act. Such as :

1) He sacked the city of Senchal , in Elsweyr. Because of this , a lot of innocent populace got slaughtered , including children (not kitties lol).

2) He killed his own king , Cuhlecain , and his loyal contingent.

3) He betrayed his own Battlemage Zurin Arctus , or probably Ysmir Wulfhart (Who was known as Ysmir Kingmaker and Kyne's Storm)

4) He used the Numidium to destroy the neutral royal families of Tamriel.

5) Lastly , he massacres the Crowns of Hammerfell at Stros M'kai.

6) He killed an unborn child against the will of it's mother (Barenziah).

Feel free to share your thoughts in this :).
P.S : Does anybody know where I can post an introduction thread :p ?

EDIT : This all information is collected from the UESP wiki.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Okay , so I am new here people and I have been a guest in this forum for days and have started to really love this forum.

So , I was wondering is Tiber Septim a hero or tyrant ? I mean , if you read the wiki / lore , you will find out that he did quite some terrible act. Such as :

1) He sacked the city of Senchal , in Elsweyr. Because of this , a lot of innocent populace got slaughtered , including children (not kitties lol).

2) He killed his own king , Cuhlecain , and his loyal contingent.

3) He betrayed his own Battlemage Zurin Arctus , or probably Ysmir Wulfhart (Who was known as Ysmir Kingmaker and Kyne's Storm)

4) He used the Numidium to destroy the neutral royal families of Tamriel.

5) Lastly , he massacres the Crowns of Hammerfell at Stros M'kai.

Feel free to share your thoughts in this :).
P.S : Does anybody know where I can post an introduction thread :p ?

EDIT : This all information is collected from the UESP wiki.

Tyrant tyrant, how dare u mention such a word when it comes to mighty Talos he is a God, u mention his more harsher acts but they were all done for reasons and good ones at that a tyrant cant become a god.

btw welcome to the forums, great first post, join the Order of Talos today and do ure part for the freedom of Tamriel.

Pete

Tiber Septim's actions were typical of ancient politics. Only emperor's with absolute power brought periods of peace for ancient Rome.

Clans like the Nords (and and their beliefs) are very similar to the ancient German barbarians. They honor the a nord emperor.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Tyrant tyrant, how dare u mention such a word when it comes to mighty Talos he is a God, u mention his more harsher acts but they were all done for reasons and good ones at that a tyrant cant become a god.

btw welcome to the forums, great first post, join the Order of Talos today and do ure part for the freedom of Tamriel.

He could've signed a peace treaty with provinces. We , Elves , do not take extremely violent actions. And a man who doesn't understand how much people suffered because of his power hungry quest cannot become a god , although it is possible he has become a Daedra. And you cannot persuade a member of the Thalmor to join your ill-good for nothing freedom fight so easily. Weak Humans.

On the other hand , a man cannot also become a god.
For the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor !

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
He could've signed a peace treaty with provinces. We , Elves , do not take extremely violent actions. And a man who doesn't understand how much people suffered because of his power hungry quest cannot become a god , although it is possible he has become a Daedra. And you cannot persuade a member of the Thalmor to join your ill-good for nothing freedom fight so easily. Weak Humans.

On the other hand , a man cannot also become a god.
For the Aldmeri Dominion and the Thalmor !

Daedra u evil dog, u have been consumed by darkness, step into the light, ure argument is void and null because u are a Thalmor, peace treaty the great talos was no mede, only by becoming absolute emperor could he have peace.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
The Dominion shall not be stopped just by persuading them with enlightening words. We only are trying to dominate the entire continent of Tamriel as it is our's by ancient right and the blessing of the Divines is upon us , not Talos , of course.