The weirdest Vampire abductions and rescue yet

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
One of the weirdest glitches that I have encountered was getting a radiant rescue mission from the Dawnguard. It involved a vampire nightstalker abducting the chief of the Skaal that resides all the way in Solstheim. I proceeded to pine moon cave only to find that there was no one to rescue, only the vampires needed to be eliminated.

I could not stand having a broken quest on my journal so I decided to look for that Skaal who needed to be rescued. Found no one in the cave. I traveled to Solstheim and into Skaal village. And Lo! The chief of the Skaal was there safe and sound. She was thankful and yet, I needed to accompany her out of pine moon cave.

In an instant, she disappeared and my instincts told me to return to pine moon cave in Skyrim. Fast traveled and there she was again. We traveled back to Skaal village and I found dead vampire bodies around the area.

I'm just glad that the whole ordeal was finished, it was a very weird experience.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I've had something similar to that happen, except my wife was abducted by bandits from our home near Morthal, and when I went to the cave she wasn't there, and she wasn't home, so I had to reload because I COULD NOT find her. >.< Was a rather freaky experience.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
I've had something similar to that happen, except my wife was abducted by bandits from our home near Morthal, and when I went to the cave she wasn't there, and she wasn't home, so I had to reload because I COULD NOT find her. >.< Was a rather freaky experience.

I'd have checked for divorce papers. Spouses going AWOL in skyrim is fishy! Lol

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I'd have checked for divorce papers. Spouses going AWOL in skyrim is fishy! Lol

Damn, I never checked that.
WHAT THE HELL, SYLGJA.

Thankfully she's happily living in Solitude now with the kids.
Or is she....?
Better go check :eek: *jumps on horse*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts