• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I am Den Moria and I intend to kill First Emissary of the Dominion Elenwyn.

That is my purpose and that is my quest and that is the reason that I am in Skyrim.

Why, you may ask would one, such as I hold such a grudge against our good First Emissary, I, former 2nd to the Chief Justiciar Ondolamar.

I know not what I had done or if it was only a whim of the First Witch, but now my beautiful Casarna and my pride Marwyn and Delwyn are gone, at her order. I will never forgive. That I should have been witness to the horror of their execution will haunt me to the rest of my days.

At first I sought recourse with my "friends" amongst the ranks. When Ancano turned so precipitously against me, I realized that I must too flee as I should have with my wife and offspring those many seasons ago when I saw the corruption that sat at the heart of the Justiciar here in Skyrim.

I am back now, having returned from my long cowering in Cyrodil, my heart hard and heavy, the grief still near the surface.

I found myself caught up in some civil unrest and a potential candidate for execution when I came to Darkwater Crossing on my way towards Whiterun Hold and was caught in an Imperial operation to capture the traitor (in their eyes), Ulfric Stormcloak. Why they assumed that I was part of their group, I will never understand, but I cannot blame them for their actions.

I know from our own intelligences that they are at wits end as to how deal with the uprising. I suspect that it really is of no concern to the Dominion. Fomenting dissaray is their way. A fractured empire would, perhaps consolidate their purposes. They seemed surprised at my presence, but I kept my mouth closed and revealed nothing of my plans.

While vaguely surprised that Alduin suddenly appeared at that moment at the Imperial executions at Helgen, I was glad of the diversion that allowed my escape.

Understand that I was already well aware of Alduin's return - all the Thalmor were. Such an event does not go unnoticed in the Dominion.

I only wonder if Alduin's sudden appearance was on the behalf of one person or a simply coincidence.

Events will tell, but I suspect the former.

(end 1)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts