• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    This is the RP of "The Dark Quest" If you would like to apply. Post your CC at our OOC thread. The Characters so far are:

Drapor: The Vampire Lord (Male)
    Saloman: The Wizard (Male)
    Tiaz: The Kamal (Male)
    Elgorym: The Leader (Male)
    Derkeethus: Elgorym's Follower (Male)
    Ri'Saad- Khajiit Caravan Owner (Male)
    Atahbah- Fellow Khajiit Merchant in the Caravan (Female)
    Ma'randru-jo - Fellow Khajiit Merchant in the Caravan (Male)
    Khayla- The caravan's guard and protector (Female)
    Munaax- The antagonist, Dragon Priest, plans to conquer Tamriel and destroy time. (Male)

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((Ok so here we go on our adventure. The OOC thread can be found here.
    Just so we get our bearings, let me remind you of the last post from the tavern; Drapor is near the city gates, with everyone else gathered at the ground floor in the inn.))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman turned his head up to see Elgorym and Derkeethus returning downstairs. "Well aren't you a sight!" He declared, his eyes hurting slightly from the sparkle of their glass and stalhrim, sending blurred visions through his mind as he turned his head away. He banged the cane on the floor once more, declaring "Right, we're all ready then?"

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    Elgorym smiled. "Why thank you!" Derkeethus laughed as well. He noticed nobody else was coming, and left the inn by the Riften gates to meet with Drapor. "Good, the caravan is here," Derkeethus noticed. "I just hope they'll be okay with us leaving early..."

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    "They probably won't, but we're leaving early anyway."
    Saloman hobbled over to the caravan and walked up the steps, sitting down inside - which looked like a hard task for such a short and elderly man, let alone a blind one. "Come along then, boys!" He shouted with a smile to Elgorym and Derkeethus, "Adventure on the roads awaits us!" As you can tell, he was clearly excited about the prospect of traveling again - it had been a long time since he had been out of The Rift, as his legs would not carry him far and not many merchants care for a blind old man coming along for the ride.

He lay his cane alongside the bench on one side of the caravan and waited for the others to climb onboard, still with a grin.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz walked until he stopped behind Elgorym, The wizard had climbed onto the caravan already and shouted that we should come, adventure awaits. Tiaz looked upon the group and couldn't help but wonder what he got himself into. A moth priest, a vampire, Elgorym and his companion looked normal enough. Tumio was behind Tiaz, he always looked up to Tiaz, always had his back, Tumio had just left the legion, he barely had time to find new armour.

"I will craft some new armour once we get the chance, but for now I guess you just have to bare with your legion armour, Tumio."

Tiaz whispered to Tumio, Tumio nodded and walked forward getting onto the caravan, Tiaz decided to do the same. Sitting down he took out 3 bottles of mead, passing 1 to the wizard and the other to Tumio, Tiaz opened the mead and began to sip at it when he suddenly heard screaming in the far distance west, it stopped as quickly as it had started. Tiaz could not hear birds nor animals, not even the chirping of insects, evil has come and the smell of death is following.

There was a faint echo of eerie voices chanting in the air if one listened enough.

"Night beckons
    The stars shine
    The lands flourish
    The seas toss
    The people laugh
    The crypt awakens
    The stars vanish
    The lands perish
    The seas faultier
    The people scream
    The dead rise
    War unfolds
    The end is near
    Tamriel is. . . .mine."

The chant ended with laughter, followed by a faint red orange glow in the distance by the lake west, the glow slowly grows bigger. The smell of burnt wood and flesh, the silence, the voices, they have come.

"We should really think to get going now, If we are to be safe I suggest we go north, but there is the value of these innocent lives in Riften, we can not simply let them raid this place. It is our fault that they know we are here, isn't it."
    Tiaz said to everybody, who were going on the quest to kill the dragon priest.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    The wizard politely declined the mead, wishing to keep his senses with him. As the darkness descended over Riften and Tiaz suggested going back he shook his head solemnly and said in a low voice "There is little point. The town is gone and there is no use wasting our own lives trying to change things."
    He thought there was still something odd about Drapor - well, he knew something wasn't right about him, but wasn't sure what. He had not read many bestiaries, not least concerning vampires. Trolls, Netches and cave-spiders, perhaps, but he had never been very interested in them. He had encountered a few and been offered the gift by a great many who deemed him worthy, but he refused to be an 'undead monstrosity of evil' and struck them down accordingly.

Elgorym

New Characters Bios Added: ((OOC: Drapor, you can edit the first post and copy them in))
    Ri'Saad- Khajiit Caravan Owner (Male)
    Atahbah- Fellow Khajiit Merchant in the Caravan (Female)
    Ma'randru-jo - Fellow Khajiit Merchant in the Caravan (Male)
    Khayla- The caravan's guard and protector (Female)
    Munaax- The antagonist, Dragon Priest, plans to conquer Tamriel and destroy time. (Male)
    Elgorym approached Ri'Saad. "I'm quite sorry, but we have to leave early. Riften is in danger, let alone the entire Tamriel." Ri'saad chuckled to himself. "Yes, well, Khajiits were in need of leaving anyway. No sales, but we expect to get many more in Morthaal. We will stop near Stonehill's entrance and drop you off there and make our way to Morthaal. You say the crypt is West of Stonehills but East of Morthaal, yes?" the kind cat answered. "Oh, thank you very much. Yes, we may need to stop and camp out in the wilderness for a few nights and cook some food, or go hunting." Elgorym Rylven replied.
    "That is good, we are almost out of food anyway." the Khajiit let out a cackle and they packed up the caravan.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    "No point, how would you feel if the only help just left town, heading the opposite direction of the screams, we are the only ones who can stop this madness, we should start with the small things, we should help the villagers, It is our mess, it is only right to stop what we started."
    Tiaz said looking at Saloman, hoping he cared about the lives of the hopeless innocent of Riften.

"You can handle yourself, I can sense it, you are not a weak old man, you have a special sense Salomen that I can sense too, maybe it is too late, maybe they are all dead, but the army of Manuux will follow, it does not matter if we can not even go to Manuux's crypt, slaughtered while we sleep..
    Tiaz said quickly, before looking at Drapor.

"You those Dawnguard were not here to kill you, but to question what was going on, they would of given the people of Riften a better chance, bloodthirsty vampire I tell you! Don't care about anything but power, magic, revenge and the thirst for blood.
    Tiaz shouted at Drapor looking at the undead side of him, Tiaz could sense that Drapor loved the blood and death in the air, Drapor seemed to be absorbing the pain in the air.

Tiaz turned back to the mead and said softly knowing the wizard would hear.
    "I hope there is some goodness still left in Drapor, May the nine show him the path to retribution, even though he has lost his soul."

Tiaz finally turned to Elgorym.
    "Clearly you care, or you would not have started this quest, what are we to do, wait while they kill us when we sleep or strike first?"
    Tiaz said to Elgorym

Elgorym

While listening to Tiaz's small outburst, Elgorym pulled out a pipe and began smoking smoke rings while the Khajiit packed up. "The people of Riften... They will prevail. Munaax's armies will surely fall without their leader, so we will have to go to Munaax's crypt and stop him before his armies attack more than one town. You know of hydras, yes? When you cut off one's head, two others will take its place. If we are to stop any of these attacks, we need to attack the 'hydra's' base... Munaax. But if we do so, we shall not tarry. Sure, Munaax's armies will attack Riften in search of us, but they won't be stopped. They will attack other cities as well, and all because we wasted time temporarily saving one. That is if even would manage to protect Riften. I say, we go to Munaax's crypt and get it over with." the Bosmer said matter-of-factly. "However, I understand where you are getting at. People will die because of this menace, but we have to accept that. I appreciate your concern."
    Elgorym then put down his pipe, realizing that he almost never even smokes. The Khajiit caravan was all packed up, and they were ready to travel. "The Khajiit are packed up. Now, we can go to the destination." Khayla, the Khajiit caravan's guardian said. Since the group of adventurers left earlier than expected, it was already starting to get dark out. "Soon, we shall set camp. I think we need to do some hunting for the night and for food." Derkeethus said to Tumio. ((OOC: Rawr! Let's all give each other reputation! >=D))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman smiled and laughed slightly.
    "I think we're above these petty squabbles, are we not?" He turned towards Tiaz. "This isn't war, this is an annihilation. People will die - including us if we waste time. The people are dead, so it is written, but life will come back once more only if we prevail - let us not dally about!"
    He then turned to Drapor; "As long as you seek to kill Munaax, your goal is pure, and I have no quarrel to speak of." He sat upright and addressed the whole group, "Now, I suggest we get clear of the killing fields before we attempt to make camp, don't we think?" He smiled, looking around the members of the group to see a faint glimmer of eyes.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tiaz looked at saloman, watching him seeing his spirit, good intentions, good moral and a wise man.
    "You don't understand, they aren't here for us, Munaax has already started to target the other holds, Markarth was the first to fall, to summon his master he needs the blood of 500 hands to fall, he needs the moons to turn red, the stars must vanish, the oceans to freeze, the lands to burn, his army is growing with each victim. "
    Tiaz said knowing it was pointless to argue,
    Looking at the sky, watching the moons rise one was already red the other was still its normal shade.

"His crypt is a labyrinth, each trap sets in motion the final awaking of his master. Once they are set they can't be taken back, he is using us to unleash them both."
    Tiaz said to everyone before searching for another bottle of mead, Tiaz opened it and then sipped at the Riften mead, maybe the last few bottles he would have.

Elgorym

Elgorym paused for a moment. "You seem to know lots about Munaax. How do you know this, and who is his master?" He liked Tiaz, but he was growing suspicious of him. "And Drapor, you don't need to impress us by being someone you are not. You are doing more than enough already by helping us, and please stay with us. Let's just keep going, we can't waste time. No matter what happens, we will try to kill him." Elgorym didn't know if Tiaz's information was true, but it was his main priority to slay Munaax. He'd much rather have few men die than a holocaust or genocide. He sped up his gait, and knew that setting up camp soon was necessary.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor saw good in both Saloman and Elgorym. "Munaax, he was a dragon priest correct? if so. We may be facing something a lot worse then undead, that dragon that attacked us. It could have been Munaax's" Drapor looked at the group and continued "Munaax seems to be nothing more then a shade right now. If we can get there fast enough we can stop the ritual and stop this...dark mess" Drapor knew about Munaax, he was one of the four hell demons he let out with Salthar. He knew if he told the group they would kill him. So he refrained. Drapor did a chant "Bre kra, bre kra!" And a huge bubble surrounded the caravan, "This will protect you from the dark energy thats filling skyrim" Drapor smiled "I'll go make camp about 5 miles up" Drapor waved androde ahead. He knew soon that the moon will not set.

Elgorym

"That's a good thought about that dragon. Munaax is a dragon priest, and a powerful one at that." Elgorym said.
    "Good idea. We could use a campsite soon." Derkeethus answered.
    ((OOC: I don't think Elgorym would kill Drapor no matter what. Unless he was attacking him. =D They're friends. ))

Elgorym

((OOC: Sorry for the double post, but why is nobody replying? It's been 4 days!))

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    ((ooc: been busy will post later today.))