• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Chapter 1:The rise of the sad cloud
There was once a boy who was unlucky but at times like you the reader but no,he wouldn't dream of becoming a adventurer,slaying a dragon,being the richest man in the world,be a imperial general.He just wanted to be a farmer...a peaceful life in the wood,farm and eat...that's all he ever asked for.But destiny think he deserved better...a name he did have a name through,his name was Drake Pitch Black...strange name that was,he had hair black as Aludin's scales! very strange eyes..they can go from brown to fire yellow/red,his hair was pretty long not too long through,he was a imperial.Now lets witness what lead him to mystery through all his adventures. It was 9:30pm,the 1st of the last seed,I was 5 years old...a mysteryious yet unreasoning day,a day where my parents left. I had my breakfast which was some scrumptious deer and read one of my books I recently brought...Kolb and the Dragon but then the mysterious happend.

reserved for future chapters

Hi guys! please comment and tell me if I need to improve,thanks

I may not contunie this :l sorry

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts