• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SukieK

Helo people!

I am a graphic designer by profession, and i just LOVE doing signatures and avatars for those who need them. If you need one, let me know and i will see what i can do.

Please link back to my page here if possible in your siggy, or give a shout out!

TAKE NOTE: I do not have allot of spare time, so please allow a week or two for your sig. Sometimes however you will get it the same day still!

WHAT I NEED:

- Picture of Character
- Preferred Colours
- Any additional wording
- Picture for Background, OR, an just tell me what i must look for
- Size of sig

Below are my most recent ones:

Lifts-her-tail3.jpg

Vivia-Signature.jpg

Suri-Siggy.jpg

fraki.jpg

HERE ARE SOME THAT WERE DONE FOR A 'TWILIGHT' THEMED RP:

kai-sage-signature.jpg
kai-avatar2.jpg

Lily-Darling-signature.jpg
Lily-Darling-avatar.jpg

ava-signature.jpg
ava-avatar.jpg

Aphrada-signature.jpg
aphrada-avatar.jpg

Lifts-Her-Tail

Hey there I would like one for my new fan fic which has not yet been released and it's called "Myths are Legends, Legends are Truth" so I would like that as the writing :) Also the pictures:

images
I would like this to go on the sig and the back ground I would like a desert so the pictures would link, also if you could get rid of the white on the pic above and also the background so there's just the woman, but if you can't do that then it's fine :)

Thanks ~
Lifts-Her-Tail <3

SukieK

Hi! No problem! Any specific size in mind? And is there possibly a larger image? If not, it is not the end of the world, will work with what you have supplied:)

Lifts-Her-Tail

Oh my gosh they are all amazing! I'll most likely use the last one as I like the font and the whole picture as its quite colourful! Thank you very much!

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Great work, SukieK ! Sadly, I have a console so any picture I send will be phone camera quality, so not great.

SukieK

Hi! Thank you so much! Well, you could always do a google search for Skyrim Cosplay, you find some amazing pictures and they work wonderfully for Character Signatures. Or try Deviantart.com.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Hi! Thank you so much! Well, you could always do a google search for Skyrim Cosplay, you find some amazing pictures and they work wonderfully for Character Signatures. Or try Deviantart.com.

I'll check it out, thank you! :D

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Pleasure! When you find something, post it here and ill whip up a sassy sig!

Here is the perfect picture for my character, Anja The Fair, an Archer/Nightingale. Not sure what to add a text, aside from her name, but I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

image.jpg

SukieK

Ooooh i LOVE it! My mind is already making pretty scenes! Will post something soon!

And to Uther: I am patient, i can wait, take your time.... :)

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
It will be awesome I'm sure ND. Awesome people all up in this place here. Not as awesome as me... but... ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts