• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sweet Rolls

True Nord 4 lyf yo
I'm really looking forward to seeing a DLC for Skyrim. Since I play on Xbox I don't have access to the cool mods people make. But the main topic of this thread is; what do you want to see?

There are many things in Elder Scrolls Lore that it could be based on. Shivering Isles was set in a plane of Oblivion for example. There's also the mysteries of the Dwemer that could be unravelled. For me, a DLC based on the Dwemer and wherever the hell they went would be really cool, considering the amount of Dwemer ruins there are in Skyrim, and of course Markarth and Calcelmo.

Or maybe an expansion where the Greybeards fall out over who's f***ed the most goats up there and they start shouting and the world gets destroyed

I saw something on the internet about a patent or copyright something, I don't know what it's called, was put on the name "Dawnguard" by Bethesda recently. The only thing that springs to mind when I see it is the Mythic Dawn. Possible title for the first DLC? I doubt they'd make something to do with the Mythic Dawn though due to Oblivion being based largely around Mehrunes Dagon and the Mythic Dawn, plus the Daedric Quest for him in Skyrim.

There is an island where Nords live or lived, I think. It's in the Sea of Ghosts towards Morrowind if I remember correctly. I've forgotten what it's called though. Maybe we'll be going there?

I can't wait to see what the new expansion pack brings. What would you like to see in it?

Sweet Rolls, the Nordic Donut
Ps sorry if there's already a thread on this but oh well I'm too busy with the Thieves Guild quests to care :p

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Hmm you wanna know where the Dwarves went? Hahaha You and half of Skyrim, I believe it may have something to do with them since its on majority of the fans minds... Unless Bethesda is completely retarded.

Either way Happy hunting

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

:) Personally I would really love to go to Akavir. We've heard about it in the two prior games, but weve never gone there. Come on, I would love to troll the snake-vampire people. I would also like to go back to Morrowind... even though we already went there or have something about the Thalmor (who keep sending their assassins at me. You'd think they would learn). OTher than that, small stuff like weapons armor, new shouts, and other that cool stuff. I'm not really picky... Well except on crappy ending (Bioware anyone), but Bethesda has never done that to me.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I don't really care what they add into the game as long as it's new and interesting. What I need is something to do. I've completed the main questline several times, as well as other guilds' questlines, such as the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild (Nightingales), College of Winterhold, and the Companions. Now that I think of it, some new creatures/enemies to kill would be fun.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
As seen on game jam 2011 the good people at bethesda have a treasure trove of goodies for us, such as dragon riding, new mounts, a werewolf perk tree, ect. I'd kinda like to see new types of dragons, though unlikely, like a ground restricted "mele-wurm". I'd like to see something to do with the dwemer dissapearence, and those snake people sound cool. I've got others i've thought of but can't remembr right off hand. OH! Techy dwemer weapons (crossbow and chainsaw sword) make them legendary weapons or something.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I'm not familiar with TES lore and Skyrim was my first immersive encounter with it. I didn't like the Thalmor, so the chance to deep six them would be interesting.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
I'm not familiar with TES lore and Skyrim was my first immersive encounter with it. I didn't like the Thalmor, so the chance to deep six them would be interesting.
I don't think anyone likes the thalmore. They're all duchebags,lol.