• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

OOC: This is a continuation of my previous thread "The Bannered Mare", continuing with the story of three new friends - Deldrin, Do'nall, and Labrys - on a journey from Whiterun to Shor's Fall, a place that Labrys stumbled upon in her youth and, as a product of her yearning to return to it to explore the curious place and as a offer of adventure by Do'nall. Although this would officially be a private thread for the three of us, what's the trouble if someone else wished to join the story?
    My form, if you are wondering:
    Character Name: Labrys Endowen
    Race: Nord
    Class: Archery, Conjuration, Enchanting, Speech, and a bit of Lockpicking.
    Looks: Labrys has vibrant tan hair, almost like a sharp apple-caramel color(if you're hungry and that's the only way you can remember it by lol). Her face is a bit pale, and black warpaint is based around her eyes in a likeness of a decorative double-headed war axe's twin blades. Her eyes are an enigmatic grey, her lips pale pink, and she always appears to be indifferent although that is hardly ever the case. Her forearms, shoulders, upper chest and lower hips are well-based like an archer's, although she carries no bow and quiver with her to the common eye. She's lithe, with high cheekbones and wary, large but slightly narrow eyes.
    Personality: Labrys is a challenging woman, always silently daring for someone to openly oppose her thoughts or actions. She loves to fight - not necessarily people, but along the likes of bandits and trolls and the such - but is impatient to learn new things in a slow manner; take for instance the fact that she'd rather learn swordplay directly rather than her swordmaster spewing enigmatic riddles - oddly like Labrys herself does - and giving her books to read. She's just not a patient person, always eager for adventure. She isn't touchy-touchy, but she does have a bit heart.
    Combat Prefs: Labrys carries twin ebony blades with her, a trophy from a battle with several thieves that she encountered when she was younger, but she hardly uses them. She's being taught by a Master Rheon about the arts of swordplay, but her heart lies in archery; although she harries not a bow nor arrow with her, she conjures a bow instead. Being practically a master conjurer, she always tends to conjure a "friend" - Familiar - to help her out in tight situations.
    Misc: Labrys hates to be marked as a "selfish Nord-type" by non-Nords. She tends to ask a lot of questions, interested in other's lives but reluctant to share her own life story. She was born in Shor's Stone, yet the only memory that marks that place for her was the last time she saw her father before he ran off to help with the Imperials. Ever since he left, she left home for adventure, ending up in Whiterun Hold, helping the guards fend off bandits and doing petty mercenary work. She has a hard time not doing something if someone tells her not to do it, too, although who doesn't?

IC: "Well? Why stand here like drunken horses? Come on, before the rain sets in." Labrys looked at Deldrin and Do'nall, getting to her feet and bending down to pick up her knapsack.

Assassin99

Character
    Name: Do'nall.
    Class: Warrior/ adventurer
    Backstory: Trained by the greatest blade master In all of Tamriel, his sword arm is both deadly and swift
    weapon: silver Avakirian blade (Was given to him from the blade master who trained him)
    armour: resembles Ned Starks.

"Yes my friend, to adventure we go."
    Do'Nall picked up his pouch and slung it over his shoulder.

Wolfie

OOC: Ah, yes. By the way, Labrys is almost 16 years old, but looks much older than she should for someone her age. She's also shorter than most people, about the size of the average Breton(no offense, since I play I Breton in the game anyways; it just happens that Breton's are smaller than most other races).

IC: Labrys slung the sack over her shoulder, straightening and looking at Deldrin. "Ready?"

brovahkin!

Name: Deldrin
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Archer and one handed
    [IC]
    Deldrin grabs his quiver and grabs his knapsack with is full of food and drink and a few potions and follows Labrys and Do'nall and slowly walks out of the bannered mare to begin there adventure.

Wolfie

OOC: It's alright. On comment of your before-you-last post, could you please not say what our other characters are doing? Thanks.

IC: Labrys opened the door and stepped outside. It was still dark outside, but with the smallest of nips to the breeze. There were a small amount of pitiful clouds in the sky, but it was otherwise clear.

"Labrys!" The sharp voice shocked her back to reality. She turned and, with wide eyes, beheld Master Rheon running up to her looking quite angry.

"M-master?" She quickly regained control of her expression, rendering it smooth, if not a bit scared of the old, bearded Imperial.

He stopped in front of her, and the two seemed to have a stare-down. Suddenly, he growled and gripped her upper arm. "You thrice-blasted girl. I've been looking for you all morning!"

"I'm going on an adventure, Master-" she began, trying to shake him loose, shocked into action.

"I know that, nut-head," he snorted. "Good excuse to get out of practice."

"But-" she began to argue.

"No buts." Suddenly he leaned forward and spoke in her ear softly. Her eyes widened, and her mouth set. He leaned back away and let her arm go. "Alright?" He gave her companions a fierce, curious, and knowing look. "Take care of her, or I'll have you skinned," he growled.

"Master! I can well take care of myself. Not that I don't appreciate the help," she added quickly, turning to look at her friends.

"That'll be proved. But don't think that you're getting out of practice just because of a few nicks!" he added, giving a quick, surprisingly warm smile before running off again.

Labrys stared after them, then heaved a sigh and looked at her friends. "Um..shall we continue?" Her cheeks were colored slightly in obvious embarrassment.

Assassin99

"Yes, but what did he say to you?"

Wolfie

Her cheeks colored further. "The old fool ... wished me luck," she muttered, looking back at the spot where the old man had disappeared. She shuffled, trying her best to hide her surprise. It was not all that Rheon had told her, but she hadn't lied either. "Come on," she repeated stubbornly, shouldering her pack.

Assassin99

"Yes after you my friend, you are the only one of us who know exactly where it is."

Wolfie

She nodded and trudged forward towards the gates of Whiterun. (Just to add some humor:) As they passed Nazeem, he looked up at them. "Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying-"
    "Shut up," Labrys growled in a voice that said that she was tired of saying this every day. Then passed Breezehome.

Assassin99

"That guy is annoying, why can't he just shut up."
    said Do'nall looking at nazeem with disgust.

Assassin99

"He's the only person that if you feed on for pleasure, I wouldn't destroy you."

Wolfie

Nazeem shot them a glare and then continued on his merry way to the Cloud District.
    "Because he's annoying," Labrys shrugged. "He's still pissed with me because I called him a ... oh, does it really matter?" She chuckled, walking to the gates. The guards looked at them with interest.

Assassin99

"Good for you, is he really even that important in the hold?"

Wolfie

"I think he might. Sad, that." As they continued, she continued speaking, "I'm not sure how long it'll take, to be honest. I know a man who can get us to Shor's Stone quickly, though, and it's only a quick trip to the mountain and then to Shor's Fall. I'm not sure how big it is, but I suppose we'll find out. I also packed food, thanks to Helga."

Assassin99

"Yes, how pathetic."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts