• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
How Sails-Deep-Seas got where he is right now.

Writes-Many-Posts

Sails-Deep-Seas was born in Solstheim in Raven Rock. Always having to share his life with Dunmer, he never shared the hatred for them as most argonians do. The Skaal was usually where he made coin, but Raven Rock was where Sails-Deep-Seas learned how to sail. The Skaal welcomed him because they knew what it was like to be a foreigner in Solstheim. They treated him as equal and even gave him his own Skaal Coat, which helped him sailing icy seas. Once, after a brawl against a drunk, he earned respect from many dark elves that were watching, and he formed the Dark Slaughterfish pirate crew, being their fearsome captain. They began plundering from the East Empire Company, stealing all sorts of goods: food, books, potions, ingredients, leather, ingots and even pure septims. His father worked for the East Empire Company, so Sails-Deep-Seas had to do some jobs for them too, and ended up coming to a truce between the Dark Slaughterfish and the East Empire Company. One day, his father's ship crashed and he was the only one who survived, uncounscious.

Writes-Many-Posts

Sails-Deep-Seas woke up on a snowy ground, being poked by a man wearing a weird armor. It was a guard from Dawnstar, according to his words, and Sails-Deep-Seas was in Skyrim. He told the guard his story and explained how he got there. The guard decided to take the man to the city and pay him a room at the inn. Sails fell asleep and healed his wounds during it. The next day, he decided to try to make some money to be able to pay his own inn room. Sailes moved to the docks and began to work as a crew member for hire. It was enough to make a living and he began to stack gold to buy a ship and go back to his mother in Solstheim. But a courier arrived two weeks later, warning the argonian that his mother died and her inheritance was all for him. Having no reason to go back to Solstheim, Sails decided he should remain in Skyrim, and only visit Morrowind for business. The money from his mother was enough to buy a ship, so Sails decided he would bring the Dark Slaughterfish to Skyrim. Bought the ship, sent letters to the Dunmer, and fished in Dawnstar until they arrived.

Writes-Many-Posts

A small boat could finally be seen in the horizon. Sails' old friends were travelling to meet him once again. The Dunmer could barely fit in the small wooden boat, but that was just a temporary fate for the Dark Slaughterfish, they would soon see better fortune on a decent ship. Nelur, his old Dunmer mage friend, was among them, and was the first of the crew to get out of the ship to greet the Argonian. He looked just the same. Dark skinned, bearded, red eyes...
- Sails! It has been so long! I heard about your parents, I am sorry.
- It's okay Nelur. I fear that our biggest trouble is that we need a new ship. And what is a crew without a ship?
- Do you know any shipyard around here?
- One nearby, outside Dawnstar. Tell the sailors to wait here, then come with me so we take the best official DS Ship!
Nelur did as commanded and they were soon inside a big shipyard on the western shore of Dawnstar. A Bosmer man inside greeted Sails and Nelur with a hearty voice.
- Welcome to my shipyard, what can I do for you?
- Could you show us your models of ships?
- Certainly, follow me to the docks to get the one you like most.
They headed to the wooden docks where they found ships of all shapes and sizes. There were modest boats, to crucially speed-designed deadly ships. And one jumped to the argonian's attention. It was made of dark wood, had bright yellow sails made of cloth and long paddles in case of no wind. Spying inside the window, there could be seen the big ammount of space the captain's room provided.
- For Azura Nelur... Look at that masterpiece!
Nelur looked, shifted to an amazed look, and turned to the bosmer.
- How much for the black ship?
- Well... 200000 septims for it with sails, paddles, and ballistas.
It appeared to be far beyond reach, but Sails still counted his money, willing to throw it all away for that ship.
- I fear I only have around 90000 septims, mostly from my mother's heritage.
- Sorry friend, no coin, no deal._ The Bosmer now spoke in a hurtful tone, as if he was making the dream of having the ship unreachable.
Nelur looked once again at the ship and at the Argonian's broughtdown face.
- We could make another arrangement... In my pockets, I have our last pillage's purses before you came to Skyrim Sails... We must at least have 110000 septims in sum.
- Thanks Dunmer, but it won't be enough to have that ship beneath our command.
But the dark elf interrupted in an optimistic tone.
- I still have four ores of Stalhrim and jewels.
The bosmer looked at the offers the dunmer was making.
- Fine! I give you a price-lowering offer. Get me 100 septims more and we have a deal.
They looked at each other, somewhat angry. Was it going to be 100 septims that stopped them from buying something? Nelur bursted with an idea the argonian could not read. He was somewhat unpredictable.
- For the Hist! Sails, wait here! I will be right back!
It was ironic. They had taught each other their worships and most people could not figure out why would an argonian mention Azura, or a dunmer the Hist. The minutes passed and Nelur came back running, or trying to with his remaining strength.
- I... I have the septims!
Sails-Deep-Seas could not believe what he was hearing.
- How?
- Your men... they paid a fee of 2-7 septims each to donate to the cause, and we accumulated more than enough to fullfill the rest of the payment.
- I can't believe it...
Nelur delivered a fur hat full of septims.
- You can count them if you want. You will also get a hat for the payment, just for lowering the price._ Nelur now had calmed down and regained his stamina from the run.
After counting the septims, something Nelur and Sails suspected as lack of trust to their kind, the shipyardkeeper picked up a plank and put it on the ship, allowing their entrance.
- Enjoy the ship, boys!
Sails spinned the wheel of the ship and untied the sails, moving the ship away from the docks, which made the plank fall and float on the salty water. The ship was very fast. It reached Dawnstar's docks in less than two minutes. As the masterpiece arrived, the dunmer sailors that were waiting cheered in happy tones. Their captain was back, they had a brand new ship, and the sea was open for a bunch of pillagers to gain wealth. Nelur picked up a ladder made of wood and rope and tossed it to the icy shore.
- Climb up, Dark Slaughterfish!
The mer enthusiastically climbed in with all sorts of heavy items as armor or swords. Even the ship appeared to be deeper in the water.

Writes-Many-Posts

With all the thrill of being back at the ocean, no one really thought of where they were going. Summoning Nelur to the captain's wheel, Sails asked.
- So... I know I should have already asked but... where are we going?
- Raven Rock of course! I made some discoveries and I think you will want to check them out.
- Good, let me warn the men...
He walked to the middle of his crew with the swinging of the ship as the waves hit it.
- Men... Our next heading is Solstheim! Raven Rock! Where we will...
- Brothels!
- Sujamma!
The crew's excitement could be seen and heard.
- Rest would suit better in this ship, but yes! Tonight you are free! Tomorrow, we sail and tame the seas!
The crew shouted of joy and all moved to their stations, either bilging, rigging or sailing. While Sails returned to the wheel, that Nelur was now driving.
- Well Sails, they surely like you as their captain.
- That's the first thing to do as a captain... Earning your crew's favor.
The water was nice and easy, perfect for sailing, and after a calm trip of sunny light, Solstheim could be seen.
- Land!
All that everyone could want to hear. But before they arrived, small critters climbed through the ship's ropes and looser planks.
- Rieks!_ A man allarmed while taking his sword out.
Sails-Deep-Seas did not waste any time and unsheathed his rapier while jumping from the wooden balcony that was in front of the ship's driving wheel. The rieklings were all over the ship and the dunmer were trying to fight them off the best they could. One of the last was just about to get aboard but was kicked back inside the water by the argonian. One of the hyperactive short mer jumped in front of Sails and began spinning his spear in an offensive attack, but he managed to block it with his silver sword, and then decapitate it. With the hilt of the rapier, he knocked out a riek that was sneaking behind him and he then pushed one inside a barrel, just before kicking it out of the ship. Nelur was doing well too. His hands were continuously hurling balls of flames that burnt every riek until they jumped into the water. A spear hit Sails' leg, but he immediatly hurled his sword straight to the thrower's head, killing him. Not having the sword anymore, he picked up a riekling nearby by it's neck and tossed it as well to the seas. One of the pests had managed to climb up to Nelur's head and was pulling his hair voraciously.
- Get off me! Argh, Sails, do something!
Sails picked up a spear of the tribe and hit Nelur's attacker in the back. It could not have survived and gasped when it fell to the ground.
- Thanks...
Sails nodded and threw a few corpses of rieks out of the ship.
- Men, before we get to Raven Rock, we have to clean this!
No one liked the idea, but everyone did what he commanded. Soon the ship was cleaned and hitched to the docks of Solstheim. Every dunmer sprinted to the brothel to get Sujamma and company for the night. Nelur, however stood by his side.
- Help me pushing this to my house outside the walls._ He pointed to a large object that was covered by a white blankett, behind some urns in the docks.
- The others go to the girls, you push things to your nest away from everyone. No wonder you aren't married.
Nelur didn't mind Sails' insult at all, and they just pushed it all the way to Nelur's shack. It was different. Full of Black and Grand Soul Gems.
- Are you practicing Necromancy now?
- No, I never liked corpses. This is something bigger than mere Necromancy!
He unblanketted the heavy object and showed a Dwemer machine.
- What... is that thing?
- Azura knows I have worked hard to build this. It works as a destruction magic automaton. It needs but a gunner and casts fierce explosions against ships.
- Can you show me?
He nodded. They both spinned the cannon to face the open door of the shack and Nelur with a classy look, activted a small lever to activate in consequence a big explosion in the ashlands, as well as a push back to the cannon and a deafening noise. Sails had no words to say.
- And that's not the best..._ Nelur said still covering his ears._ I have five more buried in my yard, if you feel like digging.

Writes-Many-Posts

They were forced to dig through the ash to find all the cannons. After that, they, mostly Sails being the strong one, had to push them all aboard the ship, alone since the men were already drunk and "busy" in the brothels. Finally, the last cannon was placed in the deck.
- Well done Nelur. I must say, you are a genius!
- I know, and I wish my parents had recognized me for that before dying.
Sails comforted his best friend by placing his hand on his shoulder.
- We need to baptize this little baby. Do you have any bottle of Sujamma?
Nelur searched the crew's room. Surely one of their men carried alcohol and forgot about it inside the ship. Under a sleeping rack, a bunch of small bottles were poorly hidden by one of the sailors.
- Let's not be greedy. All we need is one.
Nelur returned to the argonian, who was already waiting outside and gave him the bottle of alcohol. Sails didn't hesitate and smashed it against the dark wooden ship.
- I call you, Punisher!
The alcohol dreweled to the ocean and dripped from the planks to the docks. The Dark Slaughterfish were back.
- So... Retching Netch?
- Sails... We have worked for long enough.
They opened the door and found all their men drunk, laughing at walls, cornered by prostitutes that were either fooled by them, or trying to get coin from them. None of them had money, but their men left around half filled bottles everywhere, and they had no trouble drinking through them. Unlike their hired men, after two bottles, their heads ached, and Nelur dragged Sails outside.
- We are through with drinking for tonight. Let's go get my soul gems and have some sleep at the ship.
Back at Nelur's shack, the dunmer opened a big wooden suitcase and asked Sails to hold it "for a minute". Nelur kept throwing mostly Grand, Greater and Black soul gems to the box, as well as Lesser and Petty in smaller numbers.
- How did you capture so many souls?
- I've hunted down Netches, Reavers and Rieklings, as well as exploring Dwemer ruins and taking the automatons' soul gems that powered them. About the Black soul gems, I found out how to smith them, but it's a long story. Let's just go to the ship, I will tell you some other time.

Writes-Many-Posts

Sails woke up from his sleep in the captain's bed with the sound of screams, coming from Raven Rock. He couldn't find Nelur anywhere inside the ship and the only good reason left would be to go outside and search. As soon as the sunlight hit his eyes, he found out the source of the screams. A bunch of Blood Horkers were pillaging the city, and the Redoran Guards were being slaughtered overwhelmingly by their ballistas. Nelur had just raised a dead guard with his magic and was deling with them, nearly by himself. Sails ran to the Retching Netch to find his men asleep, buzzed, with or without female company.
- Wake up! All of you! The city is being pillaged! Your break is over, go out there and show the Horkers that we are the true haunters of the sea!
They all got up annoyingly slowly, picked up their weapons, and went outside to fight the pirates. Sails quickly followed and joined Nelur's dead thrall.
- For Azura Sails! They are so many in numbers!_ He complained while casting icy spears at the hearts of some cutthroats that dared to come too close.
- I will take down some of their swordsmen, if you favor your thrall to accompany me.
- Go on, I am better on my own anyway.
Exploring the city and the many guards that were now bleeding to death, Sails found five men taking every single strongbox and valuables from a house, as well as swords, tusks, armor, gems and other profitable tradeable items. The argonian didn't utter a single word, and simply pointed his sword at them. They laughed at the foolish man. Five swords on two would easily crush the opposing side. That was what they thought. The argonian began the fight with a sprint and made one of them fall just by swooping him with his tail. One of the remaining four was entertained by the thrall, and another had to hold all the values. So there were only two against one. With his usual skill, Sails held his rapier in a way that would block whilst making offensive moves. He spinned and kicked one of them in the stomach and immediatly decapitated the second one. The first he knocked down got up quickly and focused on the thrall, who had staggered the first Horker with a shield bash. Sails hit his opponent's crotch with the knee and took his dagger from the belt. After pushing him away, he threw the stolen dagger against one of the thrall's attackers' back, killing him.
- I will teach you not to steal from me!
The angered pirate performed a powerful attack with his iron sword, but the argonian simply stepped aside and made him fall by putting his foot in front of his quick steps. The thrall was killed by the other bandit soon enough and Sails was forced to pierce the man that was down in his back to have less risks in the fight. He was bleeding from his lip due to the shield bash, and was incredibly angry too. His attack was precise against Sails' abdomen, and made him fall to his knees. His blade touched the argonian's neck, and when he was about to strike, a lightning bolt electrocuted him. Nelur came to aid.
The man with the loot ran off and jumped into the sea. Since he didn't come out to the surface again, he had most probably drowned and lost all the loot to th ocean.
They turned back, and noticed the men were getting along pretty nicely too against the rustlers of the seas. The only problem was Sails was still bleeding, but for his fortune, Nelur was a great alchemist and his potion closed his wounds in a matter of seconds. In the burning docks, a small boat was floating calmly, with a corpse too in the water, probably from his former owner. Sails and Nelur got on it and rowed to the sieging ship. Using the loose planks, they managed to get aboard, but at the cost of being immediatly noticed by everyone in the ship. Nelur's fingers instinctively spit flames from their tip and roasted many of the sailors alive, while Sails' blade sentenced many to their deaths until only the woman that was leading that ship was left. Nelur stood back, as if it was tradition for captains to fight captains. Sails had a sharper sword and was quicker, the woman was heavily armored and had a mace strong enough to break two skulls at once.
- You damn Slaughterfish think you can outstand my men!
- We just did, you are the only one left in Raven Rock, unless some of them surrendered.
- No! True Blood Horkers never surrender. For the nine, you will pay for this!
She swung her mace heading for the argonian's face, but he crouched and dodged it. In anger from the dodge, she hit the ground due to the argonian's retreat to make her miss. With such a stron strike, the planks of the ship's deck broke and her leg got stuck in the hole caused by the captain herself. But still it didn't make the fight much easier. Sails was simply blocked by her countless blows and could not proceed to strike her. Until suddenly, she freed herself and hit Sails below his chin, causing his body to go very high and then hitting the ground with a painful impact.

Writes-Many-Posts

Sails woke up from his sleep in the captain's bed with the sound of screams, coming from Raven Rock. He couldn't find Nelur anywhere inside the ship and the only good reason left would be to go outside and search. As soon as the sunlight hit his eyes, he found out the source of the screams. A bunch of Blood Horkers were pillaging the city, and the Redoran Guards were being slaughtered overwhelmingly by their ballistas. Nelur had just raised a dead guard with his magic and was deling with them, nearly by himself. Sails ran to the Retching Netch to find his men asleep, buzzed, with or without female company.
- Wake up! All of you! The city is being pillaged! Your break is over, go out there and show the Horkers that we are the true haunters of the sea!
They all got up annoyingly slowly, picked up their weapons, and went outside to fight the pirates. Sails quickly followed and joined Nelur's dead thrall.
- For Azura Sails! They are so many in numbers!_ He complained while casting icy spears at the hearts of some cutthroats that dared to come too close.
- I will take down some of their swordsmen, if you favor your thrall to accompany me.
Exploring the city and the many guards that were now bleeding to death, Sails found five men taking every single strongbox and valuables from a house, as well as swords, tusks, armor, gems and other profitable tradeable items. The argonian didn't utter a single word, and simply pointed his sword at them. They laughed at the foolish man. Five swords on two would easily crush the opposing side. That was what they thought. The argonian began the fight with a sprint and made one of them fall just by swooping him with his tail. One of the remaining four was entertained by the thrall, and another had to hold all the values. So there were only two against one. With his usual skill, Sails held his rapier in a way that would block whilst making offensive moves. He spinned and kicked one of them in the stomach and immediatly decapitated the second one. The first he knocked down got up quickly and focused on the thrall, who had staggered the first Horker with a shield bash. Sails hit his opponent's crotch with the knee and took his dagger from the belt. After pushing him away, he threw the stolen dagger against one of the thrall's attackers' back, killing him.
The angered pirate performed a powerful attack with his iron sword, but the argonian simply stepped aside and made him fall by putting his foot in front of his quick steps. The thrall was killed by the other bandit soon enough and Sails was forced to pierce the man that was down in his back to have less risks in the fight. He was bleeding from his lip due to the shield bash, and was incredibly angry too. His attack was precise against Sails' abdomen, and made him fall to his knees. His blade touched the argonian's neck, and when he was about to strike, a lightning bolt electrocuted him. Nelur came to aid.
The man with the loot ran off and jumped into the sea. Since he didn't come out to the surface again, he had most probably drowned and lost all the loot to th ocean.
They turned back, and noticed the men were getting along pretty nicely too against the rustlers of the seas. The only problem was Sails was still bleeding, but for his fortune, Nelur was a great alchemist and his potion closed his wounds in a matter of seconds. In the burning docks, a small boat was floating calmly, with a corpse too in the water, probably from his former owner. Sails and Nelur got on it and rowed to the sieging ship. Using the loose planks, they managed to get aboard, but at the cost of being immediatly noticed by everyone in the ship. Nelur's fingers instinctively spit flames from their tip and roasted many of the sailors alive, while Sails' blade sentenced many to their deaths until only the woman that was leading that ship was left. Nelur stood back, as if it was tradition for captains to fight captains. Sails had a sharper sword and was quicker, the woman was heavily armored and had a mace strong enough to break two skulls at once.
- We just did, you are the only one left in Raven Rock, unless some of them surrendered.
She swung her mace heading for the argonian's face, but he crouched and dodged it. In anger from the dodge, she hit the ground due to the argonian's retreat to make her miss. With such a stron strike, the planks of the ship's deck broke and her leg got stuck in the hole caused by the captain herself. But still it didn't make the fight much easier. Sails was simply blocked by her countless blows and could not proceed to strike her. Until suddenly, she freed herself and hit Sails below his chin, causing his body to go very high and then hitting the ground with a painful impact. After getting up

Writes-Many-Posts

She swung her mace heading for the argonian's face, but he crouched and dodged it. In anger from the dodge, she hit the ground due to the argonian's retreat to make her miss. With such a stron strike, the planks of the ship's deck broke and her leg got stuck in the hole caused by the captain herself. But still it didn't make the fight much easier. Sails was simply blocked by her countless blows and could not proceed to strike her. Until suddenly, she freed herself and hit Sails below his chin, causing his body to go very high and then hitting the ground with a painful impact. After getting up, Sails was greeted by innumerous attacks once again. This time, he tried to fall back until he reached the tall log that held the crow's nest. Her mace hit it and refused to get out. It was stuck. In a quick thought, Sails eviscerated the woman's breast, piercing the heart, with so much strength the heavy armor broke. She fell to her knees and coughed some blood.
- You will... pay.
At the tiring situation the captain was at, he didn't even bother about dumping the captain and the sailors' lifeless bodies.
- Just... Just take the loot Nelur.

Writes-Many-Posts

After having Nelur carrying every good from the Horkers to the Slaughterfish, the crew got back together inside the cargo bay of the Punisher.
- Stalhrim, jewels, swords and hammers, armor, shields, and Sails, check this out... a map to... Aetherium! They found an underwater dwemer ruin which they believe having Aetherium.
- Yes... Aetherium...
- Damn it, Sails! I will explain then...
Everyone found Nelur boring, so the crew just went outside to play darts or cards or simply drink. Everyone, but Sails-Deep-Seas.
- Go on...
The dunmer sighed, wishing he could be more amusing while telling everyone about the amazing things they could learn.
- Aetherium is a rare mineral. So rare that it is believed that it's forging could rival a god.
- Wow... But doesn't that require some sort of unreachable forge?
- Well, yes, but the dwemer headquarters most surely had a map for the coordinates of such a unique crafting spot. Imagine how powerful our cannons would be with aetherium bullets, or with an aetherium trigger. Who knows what could happen!
He sounded Ludachris... But with a tone of genius on him still.
- Then you suggest we fight storms and Azura-knows-what for something that might be a myth?
- Well... yes. I know a certain person who can breathe underwater...
- You expect me to carry hundreds of aetherium ingots underwater?
- Please Sails! The dwemer most certainly developped better shaped forms instead of ingots.
- I accept, IF, you chicken enchant something to let you breathe underwater and come with me.
- Fine! I will! We are getting rich, powerful!
Sails walked upstairs to the convoy deck, already dirty from the men's shoes.
- We have a heading! We move to this place!
He stretched the torn map and pointed at the red colored spot in the sea northwest of Solstheim. Most probably, none of them understood why, but a Dark Slaughterfish, as well as any sailor, has an oath of remaining with the captain, unless a mutiny occurs. The ropes were rigged, sails were stretched, the crow's nest was housing a sighter, the mops were sliding through the deck and Sails was behind the wheel while Nelur was inside the ship, remodeling his room as a new lab, trying to make an alembic for alchemy and get started on a table for enchanting, as well as getting out books from his satchel to fill the emty shelves that held nothing but spider webs.
The situation was heaven for Sails. The wind feeling in his scales, the men working, the seagulls chanting and the knowledge of having such a good ship at his disposal, everything made him want to smile.

Writes-Many-Posts

At the middle of the cold ocean, Nelur popped out of his lab brandishing a chitin helmet, a proud look on his face.
- I had nothing better to put on than this helmet. I just enchanted it.
Sails looked around the snowy environment.
- Are we close?
In a reply, Nelur unrolled the map and pointed at the cross in black, toning the yellow paper's fragility.
- We should be already above it. Do I stop the ship?
- Yes, it's about time we dive...
Nelur got downstairs and holted every sailor's work, which immediatly resulted in everyone going to take a nap and drink their sujamma. Getting close to the edge of the ship, Nelur put the helmet on, as the argonian got side-by-side with him.
- Let's hope we can bring the ruins back to surface... I don't want to forge anything underwater...
Sails did no reply and swiftly jumped on the water after throwing the ladder made of rope down, so that they could return.
At first, nothing could be seen but fish in the water, until after ten minutes swimming deeper into the salty water, the magnificient ruin could be seen. Sails, who biologically swam faster, got to the door and pushed it open, awaiting for Nelur to go in, then doing the same. The hallway in the entrance divided itself in three directions. Two of them were unknown and the third one appeared to be some sort of control point, full of buttons, levers and steam engines, basically, everything Sails had no knowledge about. Nelur, on the other hand, got behind the wheels and cogs quite easily and performed all sorts of tricks in the machinery. At the first lever he pulled, arrows were fired out from the walls, with no speed at all due to the resistance the water gave. His second attempt on a button opened a security trap door. And at the third try on a valve, the steam resistance was reduced and the building, in a colossal noisy shaking state, began floating it's way to the surface, releasing small tidal waves, one of which made the crew of the Punisher fall to their knees.

Writes-Many-Posts

Sails looked around the deserted hallways of the Dwemer Ruin. How did they manage to make such a well triggered security? Nelur proudly ran across every corner of the place, taking any sort of object that would help him in his research.
- Soul gems, cogs, sprockets! Sails, we found a great ruin!
The argonian turned to the dunmer, pale due to the shocking earthquake the lowered steam pressure made.
- Where is the Aetherium forge as you said?
- I have no idea... But look at this place! It's huge, we can find it anywhere!
Sails moved to the door to tell his men to come to the ship, while Nelur began writing some notes on a table made of stone.
- Come in, men! You won't have to sleep in the ship any longer!
Everyone jumped happily to the water and swam across the freezing seas to get to the ruin. As soon as the first man arrived to the gate, Sails turned back and decided to explore the ruin.
- Nelur! Come on! We are going downstairs to find the forge!
- Good! Lets find Aetherium!
They began descending through spiral stairs made of marble until they reached a spot where the rock was almost liquid, as if it was demi-melted, moldable. Nelur immediatly threw out guessings.
- These rocks must have been altered due to some uncalculable heat! I bet the forge is near now!
The dark elf then knelt down and began moving the rocks in the floor to the sides, as if digging through the ground, until, after some scavenging crawling, Nelur finally found a trap door. It was golden, full of sprockets with three small levers, as well as a few pumpers. The argonian scratched his head while the dunmer smiled.
- Ha! Love a challenge!
He began spinning the gears and fitting the cogs, moving the levers and pumping the steam manually, as well as pressing a hidden button between two sprockets. The lock suddenly made a weird noise and opened with a sad haunting squeak, leading to a glowing place full of lava.
- The forge is here!
Nelur didn't bother to use the ladder and simply jumped to the boiling steel platform.
- Hot! Hot! Hot! Hooot!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts