Romney supporters are sore losers

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
After the Re-Election of President Obama people started using the N word a lot more frequently... especially on their facebook account.

“It’s official, I hate this n-gger loving muslim country …. just saying.” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

then one brainless woman even wish that Obama can get assassinated during his second term.

“And another 4 years of the n-gger maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

This Romney supporter doesn't have a clue how the election process works, and accuses her husband of Obama's re-election. She thinks she has the right to run over her husband with her car.

Holly Solomon Blames Husband for Obama's Re-Election, Allegedly Rams Him With Her Car - Phoenix - News - Valley Fever

Someone posted a valid statement on the comment box below the article that makes sense. The republican party should pay for this woman's legal fees for brainwashing her with nonsense, and fear.

"Since the Republicans have hammered this type of insanity into their loyal followers brains that they should offer to pay her legal fees since having a public defender is welfare and we all know how they feel about people receiving welfare... -luvz2praise"

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
After the Re-Election of President Obama people started using the N word a lot more frequently... especially on their facebook account.

“It’s official, I hate this n-gger loving muslim country …. just saying.” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

then one brainless woman even wish that Obama can get assassinated during his second term.

“And another 4 years of the n-gger maybe he will get assassinated this term..!!” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

This Romney supporter doesn't have a clue how the election process works, and accuses her husband of Obama's re-election. She thinks she has the right to run over her husband with her car.

Holly Solomon Blames Husband for Obama's Re-Election, Allegedly Rams Him With Her Car - Phoenix - News - Valley Fever

Someone posted a valid statement on the comment box below the article that makes sense. The republican party should pay for this woman's legal fees for brainwashing her with nonsense, and fear.

"Since the Republicans have hammered this type of insanity into their loyal followers brains that they should offer to pay her legal fees since having a public defender is welfare and we all know how they feel about people receiving welfare... -luvz2praise"

You shouldn't poke fun Raijin. Since the election, I've been Driving my car everywhere looking for you!!!:mad:

......:D

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Thanks to the divines you don't live in Florida, Hargood because I depend on my bike to get around :D

Oh and here's another Obama hater who actually committed suicide because he hated Obama so much Key West Man Writes “F— Obama!” In Will Then Kills Himself | PoliticalGroove

This is old news but a man killed his entire family and then himself fearing that Obama will get re-elected back into office.

Man Who Fears Obama Winning Election Slays His Family Then Self | PoliticalGroove

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Thanks for posting these Raijin. I think these articles need to be seen and read. The time of the white man is over. Everyone needs to learn there is only one human race/species on this planet and it's the homo sapien. In 2012, we shouldn't be having these cases of racism. We should never have had it, but human beings make mistakes. Time to learn from those mistakes and make things better for everyone.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Thanks for posting these Raijin. I think these articles need to be seen and read. The time of the white man is over. Everyone needs to learn there is only one human race/species on this planet and it's the homo sapien. In 2012, we shouldn't be having these cases of racism. We should never have had it, but human beings make mistakes. Time to learn from those mistakes and make things better for everyone.
Racism will never die this is just a stone cold solid FACT. To hope that racism will die in America is like hoping to be able to fly one day miraculously, everybody wishes it would happen but it never will. Jus the way of things unfortunately

Jersey Dagmar

Racism will never die this is just a stone cold solid FACT. To hope that racism will die in America is like hoping to be able to fly one day miraculously, everybody wishes it would happen but it never will. Jus the way of things unfortunately

Never say never. The so called 'races' of humans are mixing more and more everyday. The white race will one day, not exist. When everyone truly is a 'mutt', what will there be to hate?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I agree in some way that racism/prejudice will likely never go away, but can we at least live in a world where everyone bites their tongue and someone using something the color of someone's skin is rare and head turning?

thatwudbryan

Never say never. The so called 'races' of humans are mixing more and more everyday. The white race will one day, not exist. When everyone truly is a 'mutt', what will their be to hate?
Mixed races or not there will always be those group of "superior race" freaks that will keep the hate alive, some people jus cant wrap their FOS minds around the fact that we all orignated from one fluffin race, which was the motherland which if im not mistaken is Africa, Middle East territory. Try tellin that to a white supremisist HAHA! That'd be fun

Jersey Dagmar

Mixed races or not there will always be those group of "superior race" freaks that will keep the hate alive, some people jus cant wrap their FOS minds around the fact that we all orignated from one fluffin race, which was the motherland which if im not mistaken is Africa, Middle East territory. Try tellin that to a white supremisist HAHA! That'd be fun

And? Like Shenzi said, the hate mongers need to be ignored. They need to be ostracized, not embraced. That's how you kill racism. Yes, they will be there, but they won't be taken seriously.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The fact is that almost no one in the U.S. is "pure caucasian" anymore. Those people only live in Holland and Scandinavia. lol This is what racists don't realize. We are by far the most racially mixed country in the world, and we need to get used to it.

I got into an argument on another site the other day with a guy who doesn't realize that Spanish people are caucasian (they live in Europe, duh). There's a difference between Hispanic and Latino. The U.S. census bureau actually lumps in Hispanics with Whites (which makes up 78% of the population), and has a second category showing the individual percentages (64% "White" and 14% Hispanic). But facts have a "liberal bias". ;)

thatwudbryan

And? Like Shenzi said, the hate mongers need to be ignored. They need to be ostracized, not embraced. That's how you kill racism. Yes, they will be there, but they won't be taken seriously.
Although I do agree with what you said, racism is Deeply rooted into American society from every where you can think of. I'd go so far as to say 80 + % of Americans are racist without even knowing it. Idk all im tryin to say is to think racism will die because of an African American president bein in office for 8 years is gonna change that is crazy, if anything that jus gives people another reason to hate.

Jersey Dagmar

Although I do agree with what you said, racism is Deeply rooted into American society from every where you can think of. I'd go so far as to say 80 + % of Americans are racist without even knowing it. Idk all im tryin to say is to think racism will die because of an African American president bein in office for 8 years is gonna change that is crazy, if anything that jus gives people another reason to hate.

I never said Obama being in office would change things. What is changing is that the old white men that once controlled this country are finally dying, along with their bloodlines.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Joisey Degmur I'm glad you're liking what I'm posting up so far :) You also might find this pretty intriguing as well :)

Disgruntled Romney supporters decided that it would be an idea to flood the white house petition site by requesting that their states to be seceded from the Union.

Disgruntled voters petition White House for their states to secede from the Union

I say let them. Then they don't get any help from us when their fascist, corporate ruled plutocracies crumble and their own people murder them.

Jersey Dagmar

Joisey Degmur I'm glad you're liking what I'm posting up so far :) You also might find this pretty intriguing as well :)

Disgruntled Romney supporters decided that it would be an idea to flood the white house petition site by requesting that their states to be seceded from the Union.

Disgruntled voters petition White House for their states to secede from the Union

We were just talking about this in the Shoutbox. I do believe New Jersey is one of them, and that disappoints me. Even if Romney won, I would have stayed in my state and in my country. Because that's what you do, no matter how bad or well your country is doing, you stand behind it. Unless of course, it's going down the Nazi Germany route.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts