• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
This is Rjok's life, his backstory, everything he did and he remembers.

Writes-Many-Posts

I have been training to fight inside my stronghold: Argabjuros Argabur. I have some trouble writing... But an orc isn't judged by writing, but by the way he wields his weapon! I don't know exactly where my stronghold is. I have never left it and geography is not my strength either. I have been training so I can kill my father and become the chieftain of my tribe. Time will come, I am sure of it! The other strongholds are the only location in Skyrim, an the main cities, that I know, and I need nothing else.

Writes-Many-Posts

I left the stronghuld for the ferst time, despite what my mothar wanted. I just fought a sabre cat but it was worth it. I wouldn't want my first battle being againzt my father and ending up with me dying. I also... tryed skuma and I mey have just becume addicted to it. All my frends were trying and so I decyded I should do it too. I apopogyze for not taking care of my speling mistakes but I am gonna fight my father tomorrow, and I am too excited to stay hire riting. I am going to train more!

Writes-Many-Posts

My stronghold was destroyed... I am dying and I have no idea where I am. Since I have no place to go, I will tell everything that happened. I got up and waited for my father to get up so I could fight him, but we were sieged soon. I had to see everyone I love being crushed by boulders or on fire... The Thalmor were behind this. They hate Daedra worhip nad are trying to stop people from worshipping Malacath. I don't even believe in divines! Just great beings that achieved greatness through power. But I paid anyway. My friends are dead, and the only thing I saved was this book and two bottles of skooma. One of them was already drank to drive away the pain. Now I am in somesort of swamp and I can barely move. These are my last words: I want my armor made of Orichalcum and my Orcish mace and shield to belong to the first Nord, Redguard, Breton or Orc that finds my corpse. No mage or rogue. Goodbye.

Writes-Many-Posts

A lot happened in this time while I was uncounscious. I was crawling wasted in the wildlands when a tall nord approached me. I don't remember anything since then but waking up in a Sanctuary. Dark Brotherhood land. They asked me to join them if I could defeat an argonaine. Damn creatures, not even human. I will teach him. After I rest I will join the Brotherhood, let out the anger from my father's death and get my first contract.

Writes-Many-Posts

Veezara was no match for a true orc like me. There is... something that bothers me. A lot of them actually. Ciceroh, damn imperial, who the hell does he think he is?! Now just because he is here we can't say anything rubbish against the night mother?! He better turn out to be useful or I will break his neck! Then, the un-child, as that Malacath-forsaken man dares to say. Babette is the most annoying vampire I ever met, perhaps the only vampire I will ever meet. Hope so, damn creatures deserve to burn as slowly as possible. Then, the argonians. Veezara claims to be a Shadowscale, whatever that is, and Heetus believes anything that liar says, trying to become another, with the skills of the very last Shadowscale. Arnbjorn, that werewolf calls me any sort of meat nickname again and I will make sure I rip his ears and skin him in his beast form. I hate that man most than anyone around here. There is this third argonian around here, Leepdroon. But no one except Cicero really cares about him, I bet he will get booted soon enough. Gabriella, Malacath do I hate her! She expects me to believe she found and killed a unicorn?! I find that dunmer in the beach as she likes, I crack her skull with my mace! Almost forgot about Festus Krex. Old man who thinks he is immortal would suit better. Complaining about everything, I might consider chopping your head off and ending your misery, grumpy bastard! Then we have Maquiavel. I know his kind, forsworn. And I don't like him either! Nor how much Astrid favors his skills for torture. Astrid, yes... Beautiful, skilled, kind, perfect. Arnbjorn is the problem. I still can't believe that damn dog claimed such a wife! And then there is only Nazir left. Nothing wrong with that man, talented, sense of humor, knows Astrid is the woman you have to pledge loyalty to, instead of the night mom, yes, I bet he will last in the Brotherhood.
My first contract was given to me by Nazir, and I am going to make sure that the redguard in Whiterun dies at my hands, no matter who does or doesn't see, I defeat them!

Writes-Many-Posts

I returned with the man's head, and a bunch of heads from the guards. Amazing how none of them give up after I slaughter the first three. I had to leave soon due to an injury in the knee. I got paid, and my skill as a warrior grows. I loved Astrid's smirk when I showed her the head of my contract. She is so perfect, why would an undeserving dog like Arnbjorn get to marry her?! Speaking of which, me, him and Maquiavel will have to strike a mining camp, the breton seems eager to kill everyone, and I can't stand even looking at the lycan to check his opinion. I will fight whoever opposes me. Then... I kill Arnbjorn, get Astrid in my arms and get paid, flawless.

Astrid made a plan to get money from Leepdroon, one of the damn argonians. He is going to the College of the mages tomorrow to assassinate a fake contract, and she asked me to siege it to help making the lizard surrender. I will destroy all the mages. All of them! Too bad I need to side with the Legion, those bastards have let the Thalmor get inside Skyrim. I am not going to be commanded by them, I am simply representing the Brotherhood.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts