• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tonj

Master of Distraction
Remember how awesome it was when you visited Riverwood for the first time? Remember how charming the little village looked and how breath taking the scenery beyond was? Remember how quickly that idyllic scene crumbled after you absentmindedly killed one measly chicken? Anyone who has experienced the unjust bounty (40 gold, really?!) and subsequent beat down courtesy of Whiterun's finest, has probably felt the desire for payback, but been at a loss as to how. How does one go about regaining their pride after such an event? If you aren't stealthy enough to slay that chicken's entire family and unborn offspring - then savoring their defeat over dinner, perhaps this oddly satisfying alternative will provide the retribution you crave.

1) equip a bow
2) walk up to chicken/cow/goat and draw said bow
3) pull the left trigger (on xbox) while looking said animal in the face
4) repeat within an inch of the (criminal record inducing) animal's life
5) sociopaths may cast courage or heal on target and start over

Even if you don't have a personal vendetta against certain barnyard animals you can still enjoy the simple pleasure of punching a cow in the face without fear of consequences.

Pete

i prefer beast form. I have a ball chasing down rabbits. As for riverwood and farm animals - I never attack em. To high in fat. :confused:

Somewhere in this forum is my recipe for chicken wings a la Skyrim: approved by the Gourmet himself.

kyleekay

Too funny, tonj. I've actually considered creating a character who does nothing except slay animals and fight off guards, just to get revenge. :D

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I wanna kick them. Just like you do in the Fable games. Someone make me a mod so I can kick chickens. And they have to make the same noise, too. And the flying feathers. Cause that's what makes it fun. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts