My werepyre glitches, as there are a few that I have fou d so far!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I keep reading on the Internet that there are no ways to become a werepyre, or werewolf and vampire at the same time. This has upset me for months, as there were people wanting to become something completely possible, but pele told them stuff without knowing what they were talkingnabout. I'm sure that there are many other people who discovered these glitches, and I congragulate them for their effort.

Either way, here are the glitches:

1. This glitch is the one that actually makes you a werepyre. You basically go through the companions quest line until the part that they make you a werewolf. Go into the cave, and have them put the blood on the bowl thing. But then, don't drink it, but run out of the cave, get sanguine vampiris, and run back. Save now. Then, watt two or three days, a yhrid if the second doesn't turn you, and as you become a vampire check the time that the disease changes. Then, go to your last save, go to a few hours before you turn, and wait for that time. Drink the blood at the time you turn EXACTLY. This may take multiple tries.
The pre raw many downsides with this glitch, including you still don't get resting bonuses, you can't feed without blood bottles, and the werewolf part gets cured if you become a vamp lord.

2. This glitch is simpler and probably better. Go get hircines ring through the quest I'll met by moonlight, and finish the companions if you haven't already done so. You should have also done all of the totems of hircine quests prior to the glitch, since you won't be able to do those afterwards. Go into ysgramors tomb, equip the ring of hircine, and cure yourself as lyncanthopy. You should have the active effect of hircines ring, but you are by all means a human that came transform, as you still get resting bonuses, no disease immunity, etc. You can unequip the ring, as it should not effect the power of hircines ring being under powers in the magic section.

If you want, you may like being able to be a pure werewolf with resting bonuses, you can do that now. Or if you want to become a werepyre lord, you can do that too.
Note: on this version you can cure yourself and get the disease back, while in the old one the only way to get the vampire part once cured was through this method.

Hope this helps!