• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
So my parents abandoned me here, in the woods, the only thing I did was shooting a bully with a nail and a slingshot, and experiment with alive birds, and torment kids with traps. Hmph... Fine! I don't care. I found a corpse of a man with a chest full of food, this book, which had written "Spriggan Research", but had nothing written, and so I will use it as my journal, and to state I will kill my parents when I find them in revenge. But for now I must just survive and then I will hunt down my parents like animals. Ha! I can already see their faces before I shove a sword down their throats. I won't use the name they gave me for now on. It would be too much respect. I am going to take the name the kids called me back then: Maquiavel.

Writes-Many-Posts

I am moving with the chest I found. I keep eating what the researcher had, and I even used a dagger to kill a goat. It seems elk are being replaced by goats as I move. I may be becoming insane. I can spot a lot of half-men half-elk wandering around slaughtering both people and goats. I stay hidden so that if they are real, so I don't either scare them off, or get killed. Some awkward tree women appear to fight these men, and the winner is never the same side. I hope the animals don't run away from me for long, because my resources are ceasing.

Writes-Many-Posts

So much time that has passed since I last wrote. Too long. Now I have been in a competition with the fellow bretons for the goats of the region, and my resources are gone. My only food is what i find of slain elk remains or goats that are too slow and have to feel the pain of my grasp. I enjoy killing them slowly. Cut after cut after cut, and the animal-men appear to like and stare, not being hostile. But I sure miss my house's fireplace and a bed, instead of having to climb to a tree to sleep, and waking up full of feathers and sometimes, birds that are my breakfast. Another horrible thing is that I have to eat everything raw, as I cannot make a decent fireplace. I need a house...

Writes-Many-Posts

I have grown a lot. And I no longer starve. Explanation? I was adopted by the Forsworn. How foolish to calll them half-elk or animalmen. Their old gods suit me fine, and I am honored to sacrifice goats or spriggans, in their tribute. They keep complaining of a faction called Nature Guardians. One day I will find them. Kill them. Make them suffer for crimes against the Forsworn. Our king was imprisioned by the nords in Cidhna Mine. As a common garbage man. How dare they?! I will see the day where nords, spriggans and Nature Guardians fear the forsworn, and the Reach is ours again! I was trained by the Forsworn to dual wield some axes I learned to forge, a blow of those babies takes out a human neck with no trouble. I raided Markarth several times and I cannot enter there or I end up in the Mine. I must wear a mask. The bretons have taught me so many things... Enchanting, trapping... I am developing traps that are enchanted and are much more painful and deadlier. Inovation is my target!

Writes-Many-Posts

I have caught some spriggans with my fellow bretons. We are going to the rift to execute them there. I don't understand why we have to hide our rituals from the nords. Sacrifices are sacrifices! We caught an argonian who came from Cyrodil. Big mistake... In 3 days, the man will die in my first execution, as well as many other spriggans.
It is all so exciting, I am visiting Riften to catch up with the news of the province. I haven't talked with anyone who isn't a forsworn since I was 10. It has been around 15 years. I must do it.

I have found a lot in Riften. There appears to be some assassin's guild around. I must try to join, and I know a good plan. I bumped into a charming lady too. I didn't just kill her for her presence because her name had some weight. The people loved her and she seemed to be named Linn Sypho. She was somewhat in need of help dealing with the Black-Briars.

Writes-Many-Posts

The spriggans escaped three days later. We could not fight back the swarms that attacked our fort. I jumped out of the window and don't think many survived. I should go back to the Reach to check in with everybody. But first, I will investigate this affair in Riften. Politics can give me money... And power, and an excuse to torture someone without any personal reason.

I arrived to Riften and asked Linn Sypho in her tent camp if she could use a dual wielding hand in her party. She accepted and now I am tracking Maven Black-Briar's puppet, an argonian, member of the Dark Brotherhood. I am considering getting a Briar Heart blessing.

Writes-Many-Posts

I performed the Black Sacrament to join the assassins. Astrid came to my aid and I defied her to a duel. I kicked literaly her ass! She wasn't expecting someone with such a fast withdrawal and dual-wield attacks. As she invited me to join them, I moved with her to a sanctuary, where I am now. It is quite good. Only one problem... The jester. Somebody has to drive that insane man out of the sanctuary. I didn't even imagine dead people could use alive ones as puppets, I may do the same one day...

Writes-Many-Posts

I finally proved my worth to everyone in the Brotherhood. My first contract was no more than a puny guard in Windhelm. I hit his stomach with my axe, and when he kneeled the other guards came to aid him. No match for a forsworn! When I was supposed to kill one guard, I executed five in their own city! Now my problem is to go back inside Windhelm without getting attacked by every single person inside. Maybe I can wear a mask to hide my bounty. I heard rumours about my mother being still in the province. In that case, I will gladly hunt her down before she meets the happy fate of dying of elderly death. The contracts payment isn't much, but for doing something I like, I won't ask for more.

Writes-Many-Posts

I've finally made up my mind about the Briarheart blessing. I want it, but I can't become undead. Those damned beings are not worthy. So I will injest a paralyzing poison I have crafted to simulate my heart ripping death, after I cast an alteration spell to my heart to keep it active long enough until I wake up as a powerful mutant. When I put my heart back on with a surgery that will definitely hurt a little, I move the Briar Heart to a zone safe from pickpocketers, and I will have the power of a living undead! The hagravens are waiting for me, I must perform my plan as I want, or I may be doomed to be unable to ever speak with any non-forsworn man again.

Writes-Many-Posts

It has been a day since I died. Feels good saying this. The plan worked, and the Hagravens actually hold the respect for me as a true Briarheart. But I am no Briarheart. I have strength of two pumping hearts, no immunity to healing spells, and finally, sunlight won't affect me. But it hurted, a lot. Taking off my heart with a knife, on top of a stone table, being Hagravens my last sight. Takes some courage to do that. But it was worth every blood drop. I feel ready to take on every spriggan in Eldergleam Sanctuary! Speaking of which, I intend on attacking the Guardians' headquarters. Anyone who wants to help will be welcomed, and then we will finally see the spriggan existence to their nearest end!

Writes-Many-Posts

I have made a perfect plan. It is happening while I write this. The argonian I want dead is also a member of the Brotherhood. I convinced Astrid to backstab him. Perfect. He and the jester are both killing the niece of Jarl Balgruuf and Leepdroon, the Black-Briar puppet, will be executed by the Empire at Helgen. Then I will sneak in, take his head, and give it to Linn, to prove her I can take politics. I have another contract in Whiterun. A saleswoman that wronged her customers. Last mistake of her life.

Writes-Many-Posts

I have made a perfect plan. It is happening while I write this. The argonian I want dead is also a member of the Brotherhood. I convinced Astrid to backstab him. Perfect. He and the jester are both killing the niece of Jarl Balgruuf and Leepdroon, the Black-Briar puppet, will be executed by the Empire at Helgen. Then I will sneak in, take his head, and give it to Linn, to prove her I can take politics. I have another contract in Whiterun. A saleswoman that wronged her customers. Last mistake of her life.

Writes-Many-Posts

The woman is dead, and no one even caught me, but that girl, Braith... Urgh... I was going to kill her when she said that she wasn't afraid of me. Haven't her parents taught her about not bragging in front of strangers?! How it can get her killed? I strangled her, and when I was about to cut off her right hand, the guards saw me and tried to arrest me! Luckily, Braith served well as a meatshield. Too bad no guard fired any arrow, they simply let me out peacefully. If I want to get back inside Whiterun, I need to think of a plan to make the guards forget me.

Writes-Many-Posts

I have been assigned to go with Rjok and Arnbjorn to a big mining camp next week. One of them is the contract, but the rest of the miners will also fight back. I am both ready and wishing to kill them all! I also figured out a plan to get inside Whiterun: a mask! I must wear that creepy thing while doing business in the damnable cities where I am wanted, no big problem.

On other issues, Rjok has volunteered to siege the College, where the argonian has been misleaded with the Empire, who paid the Brotherhood many heavy wallets for his life. I hope the orc's hatred for mages pays up, because this argonian looks dangerous.

Writes-Many-Posts

I cannot believe it! The damn moment... How?! It is not possible! Damn it! I cannot believe what I saw at Helgen. It was almost the lizard's turn to go to the block, as usual, but then a dragon showed up! No, not a bear, or a troll, a fluffing dragon! Ulfric Stormcloak is alive too... That damn man killed many of my brothers in Markarth, and still breathes! I will see him burn! Leepdroon and Ulfric both live, but the Brotherhood was already paid. Not everything is bad in this damn province. I would have killed the argonian, but I lost him! He either ran to Riverwood or Falkreath. When I catch him... It will cost him dearly. I am going to do the miner's contract now... I feel the need of killing something already...

Writes-Many-Posts

Maquiavel closed the book and looked around the Sanctuary. At the door, Rjok was already prepared to smash some skulls, while Arnbjorn kissed Astrid goodbye. Only one man left to join the hunt. Maquiavel, the Briar Heart. They all left the hideout and moved silently to the camp. No words broken at all. The moments when the silence was broken, were only when Arnbjorn's stomach growled or Rjok burped. Good, silence would stop them from saying foolish things. After getting to the snowy camp, it was simply a matter of planning. They hid their bodies behind the dark leaves of snowberry bushes. Maquiavel started by saying out his most usual plan.
- I can put a trap in every tent.
- That's rubbish, breton! My warhammer will deal more damage any of your bear traps ever will.
Rjok didn't like to think before fighting. That was the biggest flaw any orc he knew had. Brains didn't harm at all, especially during tries to assassinate a man in a big camp just like that one. Arnbjorn kept his blade guarded.
- Hey, wolfie, what's your plan?_ Maquiavel asked the lycan.
- I plan on transforming and killing every miner in this camp. Then I will eat them.
Rjok's dislike to the idea was not to be in deaf ears, and the berserk decided to make sure personally it wouldn't happen.
- Woah, woah, woah... I don't think you can do it without us!
- Fine, you people don't like thinking... I say we get out there and use our skills against every miner...
- Agreed.
- Aye!
Good, Maquiavel had made peace between the two of them. Why did they hate each other? The only thing the forsworn wanted was killing the contract, getting paid, and proceeding to help Linn again.
Rjok shouted as soon as he came out of the bush, and broke the spine of the two unwary miners that were on the closest spot. Instead of transforming, the werewolf had some respect for their thoughts and fought with a steel greatsword, decapitating any attacker who got too close. Maquiavel, well, that was the most interesting fighter. He could see everything in slow motion at the beggining thanks to his blessing in the heart and took down easily every man or woman who stood there to watch his dancing with the axes. A woman kneeled after the fight, wounded in the stomach, staring at the dead miners.
- Bye, bye!_ Maquiavel said sarcastically, cutting her throat as slowly as he could, making the blood ooze out as her eyes widened more and more until they were lifeless.
Arnbjorn approached laughing from the easy battle, when Rjok's hammer hit him on the behind.
- What the...?
The nord's resistance allowed him to avoid passing out with it, and in response to the pain, he transformed. A roar echoed in the wild snowy lands as the wolf turned on Rjok, who now was wielding a shield and a mace. The beast's claws swung straight against the shield, furiously as the orc backed away due to the fury. After some steps of rebalancing himself, the orc hit the wolf's head with the mace and kicked it away.
- Yargh!
The mace was thrown upwards this time and the lycan was flung to the air and it resulted on the falling of him to the ground. By instinct, Maquiavel hurled a big pebble against the orc's head, knocking him out, and awaited for them to recover.

An hour later, they both regained senses.
- What the fluff was wrong with you two?!
- He attacked me! I just transformed to protect myself.
- Rjok! What did you do?!
- I just... Screw this, I am going to the sanctuary the job's done anyway...

They all moved to the awaiting Astrid's house, and once again with no words spoken the whole way. Got there, Maquiavel was just about to turn in Rjok when Astrid and Arnbjorn both interrupted him.
- Did you kill the miner?
- All of them!
- Good, had to be one of them right?
- Yes!
- I knew you would fit perfectly together...
- But Rjok...
- Broke more limbs than we did..._ Arnbjorn gestured to Maquiavel to stop speaking, and he obeyed.
After they got alone, the breton bursted, as any regular person would.
- What the hell?! Do I need to remember you that the orc wanted to kill you, and would have if I didn't save your ass?!
- Yes. But look at Astrid, she's happy. If she had faith in us, I can't break that to her. Let her believe this never happened, the orc will pay some other time...
Those words caused Maquiavel to feel even angrier than usual, but, taking a deep breath, he decided to go to Riften helping Sypho instead of protesting.
- Okay, I got it...

Writes-Many-Posts

After the incident with Arnbjorn and Rjok, it is about time for me to get out of the Brotherhood just like Linn nagged me to. I have made a flawless plan. Cicero is to be exploited, just like the Night Mother did! I will blasphemate, he will attack me, I leave peacefully playing a good guy's intention of not harming the Family, and no assassin annoys me. It's no secret Astrid dislikes this Night Mother's gibberish nonsense. She at least doesn't believe everything... I think Heetus and Rjok would help Linn's party a lot. I don't like the orc at all, but he hates Thalmor and imperials and will gladly leap into battle to crack their skulls. Heetus is a sneaky one and I love his killing style. Not to confund with my like on him, which is nearly none. Time to set these things nicely while I am at the Brotherhood.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maquiavel closed his book and looked at Rjok, who had just left for another contract, reeking of skooma. Stupid addict, didn't he know that harmed him? What would he gain from that? Heetus was listening to Veezara's lesson on how to hold a blade to do sneaky kills. Boring! Careless about what they were doing, Maquiavel walked to the two lizards.
- Heetus! I need to make an offer to you...
- An offer? You barely spoke to me this whole time!
- I thought that would be good honestly... But here is the deal... I have in my hands the chance tofullfill contracts for the government and never being arrested for them. I am willing to give it to you.
- Which government?
- Linn's party! She is the kindest gal, but I am also a little in the plans, and I can make sure any operation you are in, works!
- I will take it... But it better pay well.
- Good... Rjok will also get the invitation, wait here.
He could not wait so long for Rjok or Cicero would leave to pick up some flowers for his pet corpse, which owned him. So Maquiavel began his plan, after making sure Cicero was watching.

Writes-Many-Posts

Maquiavel walked to the nord wall, as he called for everyone's attention through quick gestures. He, as well pretended to not notice Cicero's presence while calling Astrid.
- Astrid, we just returned from a successful contract, all thanks to you! Sister, why not coming here? Share your success as the leader of our Brotherhood!
She blushed, but not in the usual annoyingly cute way. More of a devious one.
- Maquiavel I...
- Just for a few minutes, sister!
- Fine...
When she arrived to his side Maquivel raised everyone's spirits and began using his deceitful mastery of the tongue.
- All hail to Astrid, leader of the Brotherhood! It is thanks to her we can get paid to do what we do best! Kill! And I thank her for not letting the Night Mother and that Sithis' gibberish nonsense taking over the sanity of our Sanctuary!
- Maquiavel you should...
- Ha! Seriously now... Religion mixed with the art of killing?! I couldn't care less if that old hag stayed in Cyrodiil. Heck, difference in our lives was none, except of course that highly pitched voice clown we keep as pet...
Just after Nazir chuckled, an obvious reaction from a man who hates Cicero, the imperial idiot jumped out of the shadows to attack Maquiavel.
- Die, damn you!
The breton didn't have to move a finger, as Astrid disarmed the jester and kicked him down the stairs.
- Damn it! Arnbjorn, keep him quiet!
Astrid's husband jumped on the short man's body and immobilized his arms as he angrily squirmed to attack his new enemy.
- Humph... Didn't see him there... Sorry about that... It's my fault.
- Come to the map, will you Maquiavel?
Astrid dragged him closer to the entrance, angry, as anyone could notice but also, somewhat impressed by maquiavel's courage. Or foolishness.
- I know what you think about the Night Mother and Cicero. And honestly, you have a point. That's the only reason why I don't kill you right here.
- Sweetie, we already fought and I won...
- In this Sanctuary, none can best me... But going straight to the point, I fear you cannot stay close to Cicero for now on.
- Are you saying I'm... out of the Brotherhood?
- You will still be welcome among us, but yes... You should avoid visiting this sanctuary. Unless you really need shelter, you are no longer able to rest here. Goodbye Maquiavel...
- It's okay... I have been forsaken all my life...
And so his plan had worked. He had been kicked out of the Brotherhood, peacefully, unlike Leepdroon, and Linn would be happy to hear about it, as well as the great effort he made to not smile until he got past the Black Door.

Writes-Many-Posts

The time had come to tell Linn about the good news and the bad news. She wasn't very menacing, and combined with her patience, her personality allowed Maquiavel to tell her the bad news first. She was at her desk, writing the boring documents that officialized her residence as Riften. Boring as hell. He sat before her, making the look on his face similar to the way he felt once he figured out the lizard was alive.
- So... How was the execution?
- The damn argonian escaped! A dragon showed up!
- A dragon? For Mara, are you trying to trick me?
- No, I don't do skooma, I was at my sanest moment of the day. A dragon destroyed Helgen! And Leepdroon escaped with its help... I need a drink, want to have a Black-Briar at the bee and the barb?His boss looked at him silently, which served as a good answer to the sarcasm he had rudely spoken in her headquarters.
- Look it's a joke! White Gold Tower?
- Fine... The Guild is trying to pick the lock in my manor. We need to make them stop... Let's discuss it with a drink in our hands, then...
They headed outside and got past the crowd that was checking products in the stalls. With the Thieves' Guild always working, their business had to be terrible. Maquiavel didn't care at all, but his boss did, and while his axe was hers to control, he would fight for justice once. Once inside the inn, after asking the argonian for two White Gold Towers, they begun discussing about the business. Maquiavel chugged his down as soon as it arrived, and noticed Linn hadn't taken it so kindly. Yet he didn't care. An inn was not a place for gentlement, neither was he one in his best days.
- So... You have a little thievery problem, huh?
- Yes, they have been fiddling with my locks every single night. I need to make them stop attempting to break in.
- It's easy... I can help you... IF I may have the key to your manor?
He had no intentions of watching her sleep, nor killing her, nor raping her, nor harming her, not even stealing a thing, but he wanted to place traps for the thieves and had to get in and out easily for that. She hesitated, a proof that she wasn't used to his methods. She put the keys on the table after some debate in her mind and Maquiavel was about to put them in his pocket, before a lad interrupted.
- Miss... miss Sypho... I'm sorry I climbed through your window... I just... lost... lost it... Could you forgive me?
She looked disappointed. Enough to avoid eye contact with the boy. Maquiavel hadn't been introduced yet, but Linn's following words did the trick.
- Hulrad just... stay away for a while... I will talk to you when the time to forgive you comes... not yet.
And the nord walked away in shame. Maquiavel was never good in reading eyes and dully asked directly about the problem. Usually a terrible approach.
- Look, forsworn, you have my key. I want no assassinations in my house, and I hope you are loyal!_ Linn later figured out that he hadn't paid the least attention to her words.
- What was that?
- What do you mean, Maquiavel?
- The Hulrad lad. What happened?
- He... spied on me while I was on the bath! And now he comes here to apologize! Someone should teach him manners.
- Clever man... Haha! Well, I can teach him if you want...
- I just want him to never do that to a lady ever again.
- As you wish, Linn. I will do so, and some other time, I will take care of the thieves as well.
Maquiavel stood up and followed the boy after such a confident promisse, off to fullfill the first part of it. The lad was indeed sad and leaned against a wall, close to the cemetery, alone, thinking about his mistake. Once he saw Maquiavel, he recognized him as Sypho's mercenary.
- Oh, it's you.
- Yeah...
- I can't believe I looked at Miss Sypho while she was at the bath. Stupid!
Maquiavel patted his back with his right hand, while the left one grabbed the hilt of his axe.
- Don't worry, pal... I will make sure you never commit such mistakes again!
- Wow... Thanks. But how?
In a sturdy quick movement, Maquiavel decapitated the boy, hitting his neck with the left hand's axe and even causing the wall behind him to bleed sparks once it was hit. Smirking once his axe had tasted blood again, Maquiavel put the Hulrad's head in his satchel again and ran back to the inn, absolutely careless about the rest of the corpse.
- Done! The lad won't peep on any woman again. You can bath in peace now!
- Good... I hope you were easy on him, though.
- Yeah... It was almost painless.
- Almost? What do you mean?
- Well... It had to hurt a little didn't it?
She suddenly became very nervous and her voice even trembled while she spoke afterwards.
- Maquiavel... What did you do?
- I chopped the boy's head off! Now he won't bother!
Maquiavel was about to take the head out of his satchel when he noticed Linn was falling backwards in her chair.
- Boss? Linn!
He jumped to grab her before she completely fainted and picked her up. The payment issue was still a problem until Maquiavel stuck his right hand in her pocket and put a small bag of coins on the table.
- Keep the change.
Maven smirked away at her table once the chance of Linn's health not being fine was plausible. Maquiavel carried her all the way to her bed, dropped her body slightly carelessly on it and put a pillow below the back of her head. He was a killer, not a doctor. The next minutes were all about slapping Linn lightly until she woke up.
- Linn. Linn. Linn. Linn.
The rhythm Maquiavel seemed to be following was usually two slaps per word. Her eyes finally opened and she had the great fortune of seeing his face firstly once awake.
- Linn! Good to be back with the living huh? Everyone but Hulrad is still with you!
She flinched once she saw Maquiavel in front of her and even threw a punch against his nose.
- Ow! What the hell?!
Linn stood up, angry at the death of Hulrad, much to Maquiavel's surprise.
- I didn't want to, but I am glad that I punched you!
- That's how you treat me after I got you Hulrad's head?!
Maquiavel picked up the remains of Hulrad's demise and held them by the hair.
- Eww... Just get rid of that thing!
Maquiavel didn't think and threw the severed head out of the window.
- Maquiavel!
- What?!
- You threw a severed head out of the window!
- I got rid of it as you asked!
- Are you nuts?!
- You are nuts! Who asks a forsworn to "teach a lesson" to another person and doesn't mean killing that person?!
- How could you kill him?!
- I... cut off his head.
- You are inhuman!
- I know!
- Go pick the head up and give it a proper burial!
- Okay, okay... Women...
Maquiavel walked out of her room and left Linn to think about his acts as if they were hers. Once he got out of the building, he easily noticed the severed head in the middle of the deserted street. He picked it up and thought about the tradition that required a proper burial. Until he came to a conclusion that stopped him from going any further with the funeral plans.
- Wait... I have to contact a priest and go to a temple?! Hell no!
Quickly thinking of a plan B, he threw the head above the walls and sighed comfortably once it was out of sight. Linn heard his steps once he tried to get in her house again and antecipated herself.
- You are dismissed!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts