• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Muhib

I like Paarthuax (whatever the spelling is, I am sorry), I don't want to kill him. But the quest of killing him has already raised. I talked to Paarthuax. When I tried to attack him - he didn't attack me and flew away, it means he is not offensive.
So, is killing Paarthuax wise? And will it affect my other quests if I don't kill him? And also, if I really need to kill him, then how? When I attack him, he flies away and his health re-generates very very quickly.

I had the same problem with the health so I let him live I'm about 99.99% sure if you don't kill him that it would affect any quests, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do one more quest for the blades people. The quest ain't to good any how and ain't very rewarding all you do is get a dragon bones for that old bloke forget his name...

Jeff31

Premium Member
Yeah I killed him once but on 360. I could't do it again he is my favorite character in the game! The blades can rot in oblivan if they think im going to kill him!

Have another thread just on this right now. But yes this does need a spoiler alert