• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
Heetus' parents were dock workers in Riften who knew the Saxhleel smithing secrets. Madesi and Heetus grew up together for a long time as best friends, and Heetus was a lot clumsier than the first argonian, being that the reason why he didn't make a living out of that skill. Though, some fine argonian-made amulets were still at his range as long as no jewels or confusing shapes were asked for. His parents had a bad habit of smoking skooma, which his mother only stopped when her husband died, at their son's age of 8.

Writes-Many-Posts

Twelve years had past since Heetus was born, four of the last without his father. Heetus had discovered many things in life he had never noticed. First, he found out his city was ruled by corrupt people. Second, he found the pleasures of... Dibellan ways, brought by any lovely lass, or by himself. While finding this out, Madesi earned some valuable experience in Heetus' mother's lessons about jewelry Heetus would never get back. And lastly, he found out his mother was an amazing woman with such an attractive look, one could lose senses. Every day, his desire for his mother grew deeper, always knowing it was wrong. Heetus grew to the age of 15 without telling anyone that dirty secret.

Writes-Many-Posts

One day, lust was too hard to fight. Heetus couldn't help himself but thinking of his mother. How she smiled, how she walked, it all could turn him on without any reason at all, but the woman's body and personality. He was willing to conquer her, even if it was once and the incest would haunt him for the remaining days of his life! He ran home sooner than usual, and prepared every thing for his scheme.

One hour later, the unsuspecting woman opened the house's door, and found a dining table with large thin candles, which enliughtened the meal Heetus had cooked with passion, in front of the boiling iron pan. He had learned how to cook even sooner than how to smith, being what cooled him down if he was hot-headed in his childhood.
- Heetus! How did you...?
- Care to have dinner with me, mother?
- Sure!_ She gave out a friendly smile.
She couldn't understand the pain that that smile had brought to Heetus. His heart skipped a beat and he made a huge effort to manage to speak.
- I... c... c... cooked this.
The venison chops looked great. The glittering shine in the sauce and the carrot slices were the finest touch to the fire lit meal. Heetus sat down next to the charming woman and filled both of their glasses with Argonian Bloodwine. How could her son be so romantic? She took a few sips of the drink.
- Is it to your taste?
- Yes... it's... amazing!
No words could describe such a surprise. Her son revealed to care more about her than what she ever thought, due to the argonians habit of usually hiding their feelings. A small box was dragged outside of Heetus' pocket. Inside, a golden heart shaped amulet with a few romantinc inscriptions written in Jel.
- Shall we begin?
The argonian female nodded and cut the venison swankily, forcing Heetus to do the same, even though he preferred just using his nails and fingers and scales to devour the food. The meal proceeded with the same rythm over and over again: Heetus commented on some issue that was affecting the land, they both had a few bites at the meat, his mother drank the whole glass through small sips as she talked and ate, and her son refilled her glass while finding a new conversation theme. She was buzzed after Heetus reached the civil war theme, and drunk when the Daedric Prince debate arrived. At her failure to speak as coherently as she did at the beggining, Heetus picked up a napkin, wiped the sauce off his mouth and helped his mother getting up from the chair. They headed to the bedroom, where she sat down heavily due to her waste by the alcohol. The male argonian caressed her cheek.
- Such a beauty doesn't deserve to be a widow...
- Heetus, I...
- I'm not Heetus now. I am simply a man who wants to win your heart.
- Oh...!
He wrapped his arms around his mother and undressed her without any struggle by her part. Heetus kissed her afterwards and took off his clothes. In other words, his plan was successful. He had won his mother's favor and was about to enjoy the best part. The night was well lived and even after the alcohol's effect had stopped, his mother didn't order her son to stop.

Writes-Many-Posts

Heetus woke up the next morning next to his mother. He glanced at her, sleeping calmly after the night before. He knew his usual duty. Heetus had to move to the basement where the forge was, and begin smithing amulets for the stal his mother ran, now without her husband. He got up, and dressed up, and moved down through the squeaking wooden ladder to the profit of his family. The forge kept the room heated up, which would make any non argonian sweat. The argonian picked up a few silver ingots and almost melted them in the boiling fire. Then he began shaping the beginning of the amulet's string, as well as the circle that would be hung by it at someone's neck. After finishing the main shape, time had already taken its due over the metallic object and it was solid once again. Sighing, he dived it again in the immense flames until it was shapable for him to resume his work. To proceed, he began making scales to the circle with a knife made from oak and steel which had been used by his grumpy father in his early days. He had never showed to care about Heetus. All he cared about was his craft and teaching it before he died. Well what words would he use to describe the fact of his son being able to seduce his ex-wife in less time than he did? He gave out a smirk to the fire in such thought. Like a madman laughing at a rock, he was mocking his father for never giving worth to his skill behind the kitchen. After a few silver bits hitting the marble floor with a pitched clink, the amulet was nearly done. Only one thing left to put in it. A ruby that was in the drawer where all the jewels were put at. He reached for it and pressed the stone against the necklace. Done! What a formidable craftsman he could be. Tossing the amulet to a bag full of them, made by Madesi or his mother, he decided to go upstairs and cook some breakfast. But before he could reach the kitchen, a new pain attacked him. Lust? No... He had fullfilled all his desires the night before... Hunger? No he had eaten a lot to kill enough time for his mother to get drunk, the breakfast he wanted to make was only to avoid losing the habit. Headache? The pain rooted from his thorax, not his brain. It was in his heart. Guilt. He was doing such horrible things to the woman who had laid his egg. It was surely not right. But it felt good. She was the only woman he wanted, and during the time taken to plan the conquest, he had stopped wooing and flirting with other women. It was healthy... Trying to ignore the pain, he sliced open a piece of bread and put some butter inside with his quick fingers. While he did that, a jug of milk was floating on boiling water to get hotter. Heetus put the bread on a dish and the milk in a mug made of clay. Then all those things were put in a wooden tray, and served to his beloved mother.
- Good morning, mother.
- Heetus, you did this for me?
- Of course...
- About last night...
His heart pumped at those words. She remembered everything they did, and it could mean forcing Heetus to move out of Riften if anyone found out.
- Did you... like it?
- Well, yes... But you are my son... It's wrong...
She began eating the bread prepared by her loving sibbling.
- But... I do miss having male company.
- I would treat you better than my father! I acnowledge your worth!
She was shocked by those words. He actually had said she was never given full worth by her former husband. The amulet she was given the night before was stuck between her breasts, and she pulled it out. The words in Jel still caused her chills. Her son really had a talent for a poet, or a bard.
- You give me such a hard decision...
Heetus gave her the mug of milk and she drank it as the thoughts ran through her head.
- I will care about you more than anyone ever will...
She gave a shy smile to her son.
- I... Will give you a chance.
The happiness he felt that moment could never be matched again. After choking in his own words he gagged:
- I'll... I'll be in the forge...

Writes-Many-Posts

The days became months. Each of amazing happiness for Heetus. His mother was his wife, Madesi still forged necklaces with him, and he even opened his own stall. But it was to change soon.
His mother was hit by sickness and died soon. At her death bed, Heetus kneeled to her grabbing her hand.
- Mother...
- Heetus... I love you... I hope you know that...
- I do.
- Live well, my son...
At these cold words, she passed away. Before her son could drop a tear, he actually felt relieved. During the last few months, Heetus had felt remorse for doing lust arts on his own mother. Now he was free from that. The thought spared him a moment of immense sadness, and turned it into a grim fraction of an hour.
After a few weeks, he had sold every amulet he could craft or owned, and had no suplies for smithing. He was broken. As a Riften citizen, he still knew about the Guild, and he needed to make money. Going out of the house, he looked for the sworn mastermind of the Thieves, Brynjolf.

Writes-Many-Posts

The man was at the stalls as usual, trying to sell his troll fat salve to unwary customers, as usual, with little success, as usual. The man gave a hearty laugh upon sight of the argonian, already aware of the race's experience with pockets and locks.
- Ah, Heetus! Have you reconsidered my offer?
- Yes. I am here to join your... association...
- You are serious? Prove me your worth... You know the Bunkhouse? I bet there is a statue of Dibella there... Steal it for us and we will make sure your talents are put to good use.
Heetus nodded and moved to the valuable target's location. But the morality stopped his steps on the roads of Riften. Did he want to do that? Leaving all his loyalty and honor behind for money? His empty pockets spoke louder than any human standard would at that moment. He had been starving for long, Madesi had moved to Beggar's Row, he needed money badly. He entered the Bunkhouse quickly and had no trouble getting his eyes on the statue. Golden piece, a naked woman carved in a valuable material. Nothing could turn Heetus on more. But that wasn't time to do such a thing as masturbating to a statue. So he just picked it up and put it inside his large pocket, trying to fit it all on a ragged leather sack. Obviously, the head was out, but still it was enough for him to leave the store with a new profit. Returning to Brynjolf, he immediatly gave him the object that was the token of his lack of honour.
- There... Can I join you?
Brynjolf looked at the detail of the statue.
- Aye, lad! Great theft... Follow me to the graveyard, let's speak to my associates.
Then he performed the coffin trick, something Heetus already knew, but nothing did about it, and they moved to the Flaggon straightly. The leader of the Guild looked fearsome, intimidating...
- Mercer, I found a good catch for us...
- Not again... You found this lizard on the streets?
- He came to me. Proved his worth, stole this.
After speaking, he handed Mercer the statue of Dibella.
- You got this by yourself? Impressive... He can stay... What is your name?
- Heetus. I wanted to join for profit.
- That attitude is what leads to greatness down here! Go talk to Delvin and Vex for work, Vekel for drinks, Tonilla for fencing... Those are the most important names you need. The rest... Well you can always form a squad of thieves and try to break in a longhouse...
After getting past a fake wardrobe, Heetus got to the actual bar where the thieves got drunk. Vex had a rude look, Delvin looked insane, Tonilla was attractive, as well as Vex, but Vekel had taken her. With no delays, he introduced himself to the fence and the job givers that were in the same table.
- I am Heetus! I am here to make some septims and help this Guild.
- Ha! Feelin' a lil' too sure 'bout ya and your talents ain't we? How 'bout you get to my fishin' job and finish it for me, will ya? I'll pay you all the reward, as long as you don't get caught. You in for some fishin'?
- There's money in it, then I do it.
- 'At a lad... That'll get ya further than honor or anythin' like that.
That was Delvin's reaction. It could have been worse.
- So you are another scumbag Brynjolf picked up from the streets... What did you do? Plant some worthless ring made of solidified Saxhleel crap in anyone's pocket?
- No, I stole a statue of Dibella...
- Heelga keeps them just waiting to be taken doesn't she? And you are feeling proud for taking something everyone could see?
- Have you got any work for me or not?
- Good, finally you try to be useful! Get inside this man's house and steal every valuable you find. It's here in the city, so I don't think you will look like an ass... anymore. Just get the job done, then waste the damn cash in skooma or whatever crap you say that ales you...
Vex wasn't so kind to him, but still, he had work, which meant money, which meant survival. Then, there was only Tonilla left.
- I am...
- I heard you, Heetus. I am one of the lookouts for the Guild. You want something fenced, I am your girl. By the way, if you have joined us, take our armor. It will beat whatever you are wearing behind those weak rags you have.
She passed Heetus a few pieces of armor. Boots, hood, armor and gauntlets, all of them were put on instead of the torn appart clothing he had been forced to wear.
- You are ready... Good luck in your first jobs!

Writes-Many-Posts

The two jobs were in Riften, which made it a lot easier t the argonian since he had spent all his years in the same city. First, a wealthy looking traveller who was in Riften for business with Maven Black Briar was his target for fishing... Heetus had to be smart if he planned to get his hands on the man's wallet. The purse was on his right side, so that had to be where Heetus would have to pass by. The man appeared to be receiving his welcoming by the guards that, to everyone's knowledge, were in Maven's pocket. The argonian began running and pretended to trip on a rock, falling and rolling in front of the business man.
- Oww! Could you help me sir?
The man, much to his dislike, stretched his arm and his fingers, meeting Heetus' hand to aid him getting up, while the lizard craned his two fingers, on the left side of his right hand, to the stuffed wallet. While both of them lifted his body from the ground, lifting dust which only helped his theft to be less seen, Heetus had alredy touched the string between his little finger and the ring finger. Now it would be just holding it tight there and walking away, and the wallet would follow him.
- Thank you...
With a last pull from his right hand, the wallet detached itself and swung in its string all the way to Heetus' left hand, few seconds before he put it in his belt. He leaned against a wall and waited until the guards followed the noble to lick his boots, so he could break in the house. But the man noticed how lighter his pockets had become.
- Where is my wallet?
He began patting his waist, searching for the comforting bump that usually would reply with the clink of the septims against each other. But there was nothing hanging in his pockets anymore.
- Someone pickpocketed me! Get the damn thief!
The guards immediatly began looking around for the people in the plaza. Most of the merchants were searched, including Madesi. But it was no time to feel bad, it was the perfect time to break in the empty house of a hardworking man who would be working at that moment, and taking his valuables that would have been earnt honestly. The thought couldn't get much unholier, but Heetus was in need of money, and no better way than that to get rich. Heetus pushed a lockpick that was in his new armor's leather pocket inside the lock made of rusty hardened iron, as well as his iron dagger, and began fiddling frenetically with it until the relaxing click was whispered by the house's protective mechanism. It was less than two seconds before he was already inside the house, with the door closed, free to claim whatever was inside. His armor had a lot of pockets, and Madesi had been sharing his starvation for long... Those two facts combined gave him enough reason to take what he could and give nothing back. The fireplace, unlit, had garlic, salt piles, jugs of milk and even a few venison chops. Then, under a bed, there were some fine boots as well as a small strongbox, unlocked, with three emeralds inside. Vex would definitely snatch them from him, but trying wouldn't harm, and a rich Guild meant more profit for its members. The target artifact, however, lay upstairs on a shelf. A silver chandelier, sided with a lot of moon sugar and a few rolls of leather. After putting all that in the pockets and satchel, when the first ones were bursting with valuables, Heetus proceeded to the wardrobes to take some clothes for him and Madesi. The past time had been rough without his mother/wife washing his clothes and sewing them in case of new holes. It was literally dirty rags every day after her passing away. Hanging on the wall, next to an infamous bear trophy, there were two elven daggers, crossed just like Riften's flag and shield. Daggers were the rogue's favorite weapon, which made Heetus take them in their respective sheathes, which also had to be stolen and put around his waist. Surely he had to leave something, so the argonian left his former iron dagger, which could be used more effectively as a club than a blade, hanging in the wall in a provocative way... Boy, he didn't want to see the owner when he came back home... He opened the door and left quickly as a shadow, and immediatly returned to the hive of the thieves, the Flaggon. Vex and Delvin had not even finished their meals! He had been quicker than a skeever and more unpredictable than a daedra! A pure blooded thief! He sat down once again and looked at his two employers.
- Here I am... Two jobs completed for my new family...
Delvin and Vex were impressed, despite not wanting to admit so, and the man recovered first from the shock, being him the first to cough out some words, and payment.
- So... ya have the rich bastard's wallet?
- Yes._ He threw the relatively, in a good way, heavy bag to the middle of the round weary table._ I hope that has anything useful.
- Well well... Y'are a nice thief ain't ya?_ After some time dipping his fingers in the aureate coins, he removed a small saphire from under the pile._ Ha! Just like my niece!_ Then he pushed the now lighter wallet to Heetus._ The rest is your payment. Well done!
With a happy beat on his heart, the thief collected his reward with merit, probably over estimated, and placed the stolen wallet's coins on his, which had been longly empty. Until that day. Vex broke his success hypnosis.
- So, lets see what you got from the burglary. Your bag and pockets are full and almost bursting, which is a good sign for a thief. Put everything in the table.
Vex rudely swoop away the food and bowls and tankards and platters to the ground, causing Delvin to lose his mead and his seared slaughterfish. Awfully cooked, Heetus would do better, but still a valid meal.
- I was gonna eat that.
- Yeah, whatever... Show me, lizard.
Heetus put the pelts, clothes, purses, jewels, ingredients, food and the chandelier made of shiny silver on the table, at the unceasing creak with the overwhelming weight.
- What an over achieving thief you are! Let's see, the Guild wants the emeralds and the chandelier, the rest is your reward. You worked your ass out in this, now go get drunk!
Those were the nicest words from Vex so far, and it meant a lot to Heetus.
- Any more jobs, Delvin, Vex?
- This time, I would like you to steal from this mansion in Whiterun... Can you handle it?
- Sure! It's valuables are as good as ours, Vex!
- Whatever...
- Delvin?
The weird thief got up, grabbed Heetus' wrist and dragged him to a corner of the inn.
- Look lad, ya got talent. And that ain't somethin' I tell to many 'round this place full of skeever piss. If yar in need of coin, I know of a place ya will fit as well as here. Go to Falkreath, and walk until you find a cliff. When you do so, go down there and speak with the door. I mean it. All your lips'll need to utter'll be "Silence, my brother". When a lovely, yet deadly lookin' lady approaches you, say good ol' Delvin recommends ya to join them. She'll be reasonable. Now to get you some more coin, steal a pendant from a woman in Solitude, that'll be makin' ya rich soon. Don't speak, beat it!
Heetus tried to push all that information in his head and left the underground again after he had packed his loot. Before leaving Riften, he would have to go home and drop his earnings. Madesi was there, for he was feeling bad after the conflict with the guards and didn't want to work that day.
- I am home, brother.
Heetus turned the bag upside down and stirred it until every single item fell out of it. Then he emptied his pockets as well.
- You can put those things wherever you fancy, as well as we both can use them.
- How did you get your hands on this?!
Madesi had a few problems with the guild and telling him the truth would result in the loss of all goods. The truth would not bring profit.
- Let's just say I found a job...
- You play the lute in palaces?
Since they were very young, Heetus loved the lute he had found in the basement. It was old, but the argonian managed to carve in it a shape suited for his stature. Soon he would be learning the first musical notes all by himself and later he'd have already learnt Ragnar the Red, instrumentally, since his argonian voice wasn't much adaptable for singing.
- No guessing! Bye!
He slammed the door and left to Whiterun, to then go to Falkreath and proceed to Solitude afterwards.

Writes-Many-Posts

The journey to Whiterun was terrible. After trying to rent a horse from the stables, for 600 septims, almost everything he had was worth that, he did little but riding it in the most ridiculous position, not steering it at all, until, at the sight of a bear, the animal threw Heetus to the ground and ran off, which was later followed by the argonian since daggers would do little to kill a bear if wielded by unproper hands. The beast insisted for a while, but after the troubling running, which enlarged Heetus' lungs in an unhealthy way, as well as his stamina, had reached Ivarstead, it would have already given up. He was too tired to keep moving to Whiterun directly. Sleep was a must. In that little town, little was of interest. Guards were the people whose services couldn't be disliked more by Heetus, the crops and their farmers were also quite boring. The barrow was no place for a man like him nor did the treasures within were his to take. The inn was to provide sleep and food, being it the item with the most value in that town. Two women also gathered his attention. The appealing Temba Wide-Arm and the flirty Fastred. He smiled as they got past him and entered the inn. Perhaps fate would allow him to share a bed with one of them some time. But at that moment, he had to rest. The unkind innkeeper asked for the usual ten septims for a room. It wasn't much, but after the loss of that horse, he would have to pay more gold to the stables owner. That was when he saw another beautiful nord. Her voice was aureal and her body magnificent. His heart leaped forward and commanded what the brain couldn't stop. Heetus broke words with her.
- Hello, beauty. May I know your name?
- Lynly, what is yours?
- Heetus. I must tell you that you have a beautiful voice.
She blushed, smiled and sat on a table, quickly followed by him.
- What brings you to Ivarstead, Heetus?
- Just passing through. I am heading to Whiterun tomorrow.
- Most people don't stay here. The bears have proven to be hard to erase...
- I know... Actually it is thanks to one I stopped here, or i would have enough strength to walk to Whiterun tonight. Seeing your face makes it worth the night. I forgive that bear...
- That's so sweet... I might even thank that bear for making us meet.
- What other skills do you have?
- I can play the lute as you can see, drums and flute are also within my specialities.
- I can play the lute only, but I can also cook and forge necklaces. Speaking of which...
He stuck his hands inside his backpack and moved his fingers until he found the silver string of one of his craftsmanships.
- A pretty necklace for a pretty girl, with the voice of an angel.
- I can't believe you gave me this... We just met!
Heetus learned that playing rich was a good way to attract women, even if it was a lie, and for the first time, he was pulling that off.
- There is sometimes a feeling within your heart that tells you to trust some people. Do you feel it about me?
- I... think I feel a fire here inside...
- Then trust me... I have some argonian bloodwine inside my satchel. Would you like to drink it with me in your room?
- I would love to!
After a bottle of bloodwine, and some more honeyed words, Lynly's trust was enough to take off her clothes and share a bed with him. Plus some benefits of sharing a bed with a naked woman. It was a great night, Lynly sure had welcomed him in Ivarstead. But he would have to go soon, fortunately for him, Lynly was already aware of his departure to Whiterun.

The next morning, as soon as the first sun rays broke in through the unpolished window's glass, Heetus got up and quietly put his hands around Lynly's neck.
- I never told you I can give backrubs...
He moved his thumbs in circular routes as she moaned, slightly allured. While he massaged her and she slowly closed her eyes, Heetus untied her pendant as slow as he could and then put it onc his pocket.
- Last night was amazing...
- Lynly... I am afraid I have to go... But I will return some time...
- I will wait for you, Heetus.
That way, Heetus managed to get a place to sleep, and company, for free, plus a new friend. All that was left for him to do was going to Whiterun and stealing any valuables from some mansion.

Writes-Many-Posts

After leaving the inn, Heetus found himself walking actively north. The roofs shined as the new sun's light dodged the towering trees and hit them. Most doors were still locked, not that it stopped a man like Heetus from going inside, but it could be translated as a way of saying it was still early. The river calmly hissed as the mild stream crawled under the bridge he walked on, salmon always swimming against it so they could lay their eggs and complete their lives. For a moment, Heetus' life seemed to be synchronized enough to be perfect, everything was turning up good and wealthy for him, but for how long? His steps were slow, though his eyes were always open and peeking around in case a bear was looking for breakfast. He noticed Whiterun's glory as the wilderness began to fade and buildings replaced the trees and rocks. The guards seemed a lot less corrupt than those in Riften, and they disliked him just because of the armor he carried. At first it was admirable, but once the third guard stopped walking and growled in whispers as he moved, it got annoying. Once he crossed the gates, his instinct first told him to examine the area and find out what mansion he had to rob. Vex could have been more explicit. Although it was a building he was looking for, Heetus got distracted by the beauties that roamed Whiterun. In fact, he asked their names, under the excuse of it being better to have friends in a new city.
- Olfina, teaching everyone there isn't anything a woman can't do that a man can.
- Adriane, and I have a big husband.
- Carlotta. Why do men always bother me with these things?
They didn't look or sound interested, but hope would be the last to die. Still, he was there to take care of business, and wasn't willing to lose more time before talking to Delvin's acquaintance, so he proceeded to finding the mansion and preparing the robbery.

Writes-Many-Posts

It didn't take long to find the big house, proudly standing between two poor ones, making them look even worse. Its windows were clean, decorations well-built and plants watered and flowering. Nobody was around, a fact Heetus became sure of after he shook his head to both sides. Pushing a lockpick he found inside his new armor's pocket, Heetus poked out his tongue as he randomly moved it, trying to make the lock snap. A forced push too hard and the lockpick broke, clinking on the ground, cut in half. The argonian quickly found another and tried to unlock the door with movements to the other side. This time, it opened quite gently and allowed Heetus to get inside. The house was devoid of people, but filled with valuables. From golden plates to iron candlesticks, everything seemed to be worth a lot. A grin blossomed across Heetus' face as he opened his cloth bag and prepared to take what he could to the Flagon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts