• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimTookMyLife

Hey I just started the quest Hard Answers and when I go to complete the first objective and talk to the guy Enthir in the tavern there is no speech options and all he says is "this is going to be terrible for business" over and over. No dialogue options come up, the only thing I can think of is I have to talk to the same person to get a amulet back for Onmunds Request and being Im on the first objective of both maybe he's confused what to say?

Right now Im trying to revert to right before I finish the dungeon and complete Speaking With Silence, walking backwards through all of Snow Veil Sanctum, exiting, talking to Enthir about the amulet then returning to complete Speaking With Silence. Ill post if it works. Anyone else have this problem?

Update: When I return to Winterhold college on a previous save BEFORE completing S.W.S, Enthir is in the Hall Of Attainment instead of the Tavern however he wont speak to me about the amulet either and this is BEFORE I receive the quest Hard Answers so I only have ONE objective that says to speak to him! All I get is "this is going to be terrible for business" over and over and over... The way things are going this is going to be terrible for Enthir's health if I don't get some results.

SkyrimTookMyLife

I had a gut feeling it had to do with another quest! YES, I have started the SoM quest, will I be able to talk to him after I complete it? (Thank you sososo much)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts