18+ Beatrice Wiing's Journal

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
This is not like my other journals, beware of excessive sex. I would say violence, but Maquiavel's has that one. Anyway, you are warned.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beatrice grew up in Cyrodiil until her father decided to aid the Legion in Skyrim to kill Ulfric Stormcloak. She never understood the civil war, unless that it meant pain and fear, it simply bittered her. They all moved to Whiterun. She, her older sister, Thais and her parents, all forced to move to a smaller house in another province just because of the war. Her hatred for the Stormcloaks began being forged since then. Ten years old and she was already growing hatred. Poor girl... She had a lot of trouble making friends in Whiterun, and was forced to have fun by herself or with her family, nothing more. And, since her father was seldom at home, it was only her mother and her sister.

Writes-Many-Posts

Beatrice grew up healthily without her father to the age of 14. One night, she was playing with a doll, imagining what it would be like to go on an adventure to rescue someone from trolls or bears, while sitting at her bed in front of the fireplace. Her sister arrived home, after training with her bow to join her father in the Legion sometime. Since their mother was in Solitude, receiving reports from the war, it was the oldest Wiing daughter that was in charge. She sat down at the side of her sister, with a huge smell of alcohol, but still, looking sober and appearingto know what she was doing.
- Hello Beatrice.
- What have you been doing? You look a mess.
- Just had some fun at the Bannered Mare. You should try ale some time, it wouldn't kill you.
- But mother says...
- I know she doesn't want to, but gods, she doesn't live at all!
- I won't disobbey!
- Fine..._ Her sister spoke in an upset and bored way, as if she had been forced to be having that talk.
- Do you want to play with me? I am imagining what it would like to be a hero and...
She interrupted Beatrice by placing two of her fingers in front of her mouth.
- Shh... I want to play some other game with you, Beatrice.
She stroke her sister's cheek and looked at her. Her curves were thrilling for her age, so seductive, it could rival her at the age of 16, Beatrice almost matched her sister's body, two years older than her.
- I don't think I will...
- Calm down._ She pulled her sister closer to her while talking, gently.
- Mother wouldn't...
- Mother is not here. Let's enjoy her absence.
She kissed Beatrice and undressed her top, while pushing her to the bed. Beatrice tried to scream, but only moaned while her sister's tongue massaged her mouth. Beatrice's remaining clothes were torn apart and her sister's were soon gone too, leaving them both naked, kissing.
- We shouldn't...
Beatrice wasn't able to finish her sentences, for even she was enjoying it. Suddenly, her sister stopped kissing her, and began searching under her bed. After moving her hand in the dark corner, she took out two bottles of skooma and an awkward belt, of some sort of sexual purpose, shaped as a man's inner parts.
- This will be the night you will jump to adulthood, Beatrice.
She couldn't find words. In first hand, her sister was always a good lead and made good points, and she hadn't minded at all their activity so far. But on the other hand, her parents had taught her good ways in everything, never drinking, saving her castity for the loved man, yet she could break those ways easily in the same night.
- Trust me sister, you won't regret it.
Her yet innocent brown eyes looked at Beatrice's sister from her head to her feet, focusing on the belt and the drugs.
- Fine, but we mustn't tell anybody! Promise, Thais!
- Don't worry..._ She put on the erotic belt as she spoke, and uncorked the two bottles at same time._ It will be our secret.
The younger imperial was now kneeling on the bed, awaiting her sister, clueless of what to do. Suddenly, her own sister pushed her, and kneeled behind her.
- I will not be so gentle Beatrice.
She was on her knees and hands, and despite not wanting what her sister was about to do, she just looked back, awaiting for her move.
Her sister grabbed her hips and pulled them to her waist, penetrating Beatrice gently, while she moaned not very loud. Then, unexpectedly, she sped up and shoved the asset deep inside Beatrice, making her scream and drop two tears from her right eye. Despite Beatrice's screams, she was willing to keep going until she no longer pleased so. Still on all fours, but now sweatier and more exhausted, still being voraciously copulated by her own sister, Beatrice gagged and said:
- Oooh! Please sister, no more!
Instead of replying, the older of the girls just spanked the other's hip.
- Do as I command Beatrice! It is how it works in the army as well!
After Beatrice's worst hour so far, she finally achieved an orgasm, and her sister felt it flowing out of her.
- Good, my sister. Drink this skooma, it will drive some of the pain away.
Still trembling from the horrifying experience, Beatrice took a sip from the bottle and immeadiatly finished it all, urging for the pain to disappear. The older imperial grabbed her hand and put it between her legs.
- I think you owe me pleasure Beatrice. Kneel.
The orgasm felt good. Well it really did, and Beatrice still trusted her sister, so she remained under her command. While kneeling, she began moving her delicate fingers inside her own sister's womb. She stroke Beatrice's hair while breathing heavily from pleasure.
- You sick little angel... You are quite good!
After a while, and after deeper fingering, Beatrice had been hit by her sister's jet after she herself had an orgasm. Yet she wasn't satisfied, and she shove Beatrice's head against her sprayed legs' middle.
- You aren't done yet, my dear sister.
This time, explanation wasn't needed, Beatrice understood she had to use her tongue. Without hesitation, already getting in the mood for a steamy sex life, she moved frenetically her tongue up, down, back and forward, driving her sister crazy until her second orgasm was easily achieved. Still wet from the first squirt, Beatrice looked up and smirked. Her sister helped her getting up, but immediatly strangled her and threw her onto the bed by her neck. Then, she threw herself above her and kissed Beatrice's lips while pleasing her lower parts with her right hand. They fell asleep that way, exhausted, drugged and sweaty.

Writes-Many-Posts

The next day, the girls woke up when their door was being knocked. They rushed to get dressed and to look like if it had been a normal night. The older one opened the door and to her surprise, her eyes found a guard, saying a courier was looking for her. In a worried tone, she ordered Beatrice to go play outside, as long as she stayed away from the wilderness, close to the city walls. Beatrice was thrilled. It would be her third time out of the city walls, and adventure beckoned in every corner. She didn't even bother to try to figure out the reason of her sister's worry, it was her chance of having some interesting story to tell. Beatrice strolled between the guards in the gate, who couldn't stop staring at her body, and spotted the beautiful river nearby. Flowers were growing near it, of all shapes and colours. Beatrice felt so attracted to them it would be a sin to deny her will. She kneeled and picked them up, one by one, enjoying the sunny day. Her thoughts of last night were confusing. Beatrice had felt attracted to men before, but with her sister, she didn't dislike it either. Suddenly, the red flowers she was about to pick were covered by a shadow. Beatrice tried to look back but her mouth was covered by a monstruous hand and she was dragged by a bunch of men. She bit him in self-defence, and screamed for the help of the guards, who heard and came in aid. One of the bandits took out a bow and shot one of the lawmen in the head, other in the heart. The third and last guard managed to get close to them, but a monstruously huge redguard decapitated him with ease.
- Ha! Puny city milk-drinkers!
Beatrice cried silently as she was blindfolded and dragged by the thugs to gods-know-where.

They finally unfolded her eyes. She was at an unknown cave and her hands were tied. She stood up and was noticed by the bandits who were gambling at a wooden table.
- Welcome little girl!
- Let me go!
- Persuasive, isn't she? Ha!
Another man walked near her and grabbed roughly her chin.
- We were going to trade you for gold back to Whiterun, but we found out there are better things to do with such a girl like you...
The man undressed her slowly. Beatrice tried to avoid her clothes falling off, but eventually the bandit managed to get her naked. He then undressed himself and forced Beatrice to have oral sex with him, grabbing and pulling her head with both hands. She thought about biting him too, but it could cost her her life. Suddenly, she felt someone grabbing her from behind. The enormous redguard penetrated her too, this time in a different spot from her sister, a more painful one. Beatrice cried and tried to scream, but she could not wide her mouth enough without the brute that was grabbing her head choking her.
- You are tight, girl! It's hard to find like you in brothels!
The pain was enough to drive her insane, so Beatrice made an effort to actually enjoy the brutal sex she was being forced to have. It softened the suffering a little.
Not much time after that, the man in front of Beatrice just exclaimed.
- Oh Talos! I am cumming!
Beatrice soon found out what that meant with disgust, as the man's fluid dripped from her mouth to the ground. The redguard had still stamina and didn't stop. Instead, he sped up. After a while, he removed his monstruous asset from Beatrice's anus and ejaculated over her back. She was just sobbing, still harmed from what she just did. The tall man then moved to the front of Beatrice and began hitting her with his painful pleasure tool in the face. He smiled but suddenly, his mouth dripped blood. He fell dead with an arrow in the back. The other bandits tried to find the archer who did that but were all received by a rain of sharpened arrows. When they were all dead or dying, Thais came out of a tall dark spot.
- Beatrice! Are you okay?
She couldn't find words. Beatrice just ran to her sister and hugged her for long, in the strong safe arms of hers.
- They... Violated me!
She cried while screaming at her sister, unsure if angry or scared.
- It was so tough! Why?!
- Calm down... I will carry you home.
Beatrice fainted a few seconds after her sister picked her up and she carried the younger Wiing girl all the way back home. A few guards stared at the girl's nude body, but her sister interferred.
- Show some fluffing respect! She was just painfully raped!
The men immediatly returned to their posts, somewhat embarrassed, not even saying a single word. After they reached the desired home, Beatrice was put to rest in her bed until she woke up the next day.

Writes-Many-Posts

The little teenager woke up the next morning with pain in all her private parts. Her sister greeted her.
- Hi Beatrice. Are you okay?
- No... I am not. Those two men... They...
- I know, I saw. But you would enjoy it if you had more experience.
- You saw me being violated by two men and did nothing?!
She sounded and was angry. It was painful and if her sister could stop it and just didn't because she didn't want to, then she hadn't done the right thing!
- I wouldn't mind being in your position, and I thought you could use that as training. Learn something from this: Men won't hurt you as long as your body is able to please them. Why do you think there is the story of the man who saves the beautiful princess?
Beatrice dropped another tear. Her innocent world was being torn appart so quickly it hurt just by thinking about it.
- We just received a letter. Our father was killed by Ulfric Stormcloak. He shouted at him, making him fall from a cliff.
It was as if Beatrice's tears were out of stock. She couldn't cry, despite loving her father. She just relied back on her bed, and closed her eyes. Her sister, in fact, appeared to look sadder than Beatrice. Her sister sat at Beatrice's side in the bed.
- Where is our mother?_ Beatrice asked in a depressed tone.
- She is too frustrated to come from Solitude, and she won't let anyone bury the corpse, believing he can still be alive.
She picked up a platter with some bread, butter and a sweetroll on it and put it on Beatrice's lap.
- You should eat, it's been a while, your stomach must be killing you.
She nodded while picking up the small bread and before cutting it in half with a knife, she turned to her sister again.
- Why is the world so cruel? And why is the world they make us believe in a myth?
- They?
- Our parents, our elders. They make us believe the world is good when pain and misery are the only things that flow around it.
The young girl had a sinister tone, enough to fright her own sister a little.
- Beatrice I... I don't know..._ She stroke Beatrice's cheek hoping she would smile or she would be comfortable, but none of that happened._ What have I done, Beatrice? How did I let those men do this to you?
- Don't worry, sister. It just woke me up. There isn't room for innocent people nowadays. My awakening would have to happen some time.
- But... not at the cost of your happiness Beatrice!_ She picked up Beatrice's doll from the floor._ Two days ago you were an innocent beautiful girl, remember?
Beatrice extended her arm to take doll from her sister's hands, and smiled at it.
- I remember...
Her sister grabbed the younger's chin and turned her face to a position close to hers, in order to make Beatrice look her in the eyes at the same time.
- Do you know why the world is cruel?
She shook her head in a negative way. In an answer, Thais whispered.
- To make our best moments even more enjoyable.
After this was said, she kissed Beatrice passionately for a few seconds, until Beatrice, instead of remaining idle, responded with her tongue. When the kiss was over, Beatrice finally smiled again.
- See, Beatrice? Your smile is back.
- Thank you. For everything. For saving me, for bringing me back my smile, for taking care of me.
Her sister stood from the bed.
- I owe you a safe stroll. Whenever you feel like you have the energy, we are both going for a swim.
Beatrice smiled gently at her sister while she left her alone to eat the breakfast.

Writes-Many-Posts

Two days after the awkward problem Beatrice had, her motivation had come back. When she finished her breakfast, Beatrice looked around the house. Nothing appealed her at the moment. Her sister was poking the fireplace, and it appeared she got over her father's death the day before.
- Thais... I wonder... can we go swimming in the river today?
She smiled at her, and got up from the wooden stool in front of the fireplace. Thais slowly walked towards her sister, hugged her tightly and kissed her head.
- Yes. This time, no bandit will make you his toy. I will bring my bow and I won't leave you alone for a second.
At the sound of those words, Beatrice felt a sudden comfort situation, and in reaction, while having her sister's arms wrapped around her, she closed her eyes, smiled, and embraced the security she was feeling.
They headed outside holding hands until they got out of the city and reached the river. Thais undressed and put her foot on the water. After getting used to the temperature, she got inside and gestured Beatrice to follow her. She hesitated. It was still incest, no matter if she enjoyed or not. After a few seconds of introspective, Beatrice removed her clothes too. They were both inside the river afterwards. Thais took a deep breath and swam backwards, relaxed by the environment she was at. A blue butterfly was twirling in the wind near them. It could make anyone forget about their problems and gaze at it indefinitely. The younger of the girls stretched her arm, and the insect landed on the tip of her finger.
- Look, Thais! A butterfly!
Thais swam closer to her sister to inspect her catching.
- It's beautiful, Beatrice.
She put her head over Beatrice's shoulder while looking at the blue creature. It flew away after some time lingering at the imperial's hand. Thais placed herself in front of Beatrice with a smirk, and tackled her. In the middle of fun-provoked screams and laughter, the sisters reached the margin of the river, being Thais over Beatrice.
- Ah, Beatrice... What other sister could anyone ask for?
Thais kissed her forehead, then her nose and finally, her lips.
- Can we do as we did the other night?
Beatrice looked devilishly innocence lost asking that to her sister. But Thais only felt more attracted to her that way.
- Surely my dear sister.
She rolled over and put Beatrice over her instead. Thais grabbed her buttocks and pulled her closer to her, all while Beatrice held her smirk. The older sister caressed the younger's thighs and buttocks while Beatrice moaned gently. Beatrice, who was on all fours over her sister's nude body, then shifted to a kneeling position while Thais caressed her breasts.
- I owe you oral pleasure. Remember, Beatrice?
Thais' arms wrapped around Beatrice's neck and pulled her in a position where she could suck Beatrice's breasts. The pleasure Beatrice was feeling was about to make her close her eyes, when a familiar voice interrupted their playing.
- Beatrice! Thais! What in Oblivion are you doing?
Their mother had finally arrived to Whiterun, and ironically at the worst of times. She looked angry, steamingly angry at both of them.
- Who the hell do you think you are?! We haven't taught you anything of this! Thais! You were supposed to...
None of them heard the rest of their mother's shouting and when they paid attention once again, they were already dressed up, at home, grounded.

Writes-Many-Posts

A week after their mother had returned, and neither Beatrice nor Thais could leave the house outside. The only moment they had to themselves was when their mother went shopping for food, which usually took 15 to 20 minutes. Not much time for anything, the sisters merely smirked at each other from minute to minute until they were actually suffering from being forced away from pleasure. Mom went shopping at nightthat day, Beatrice sat down at Thais' side by the fireplace.
- I can't believe I actually somewhat miss the bandits!
- I am so sick of mom! I am 16 and when I was 10 I learned to use the bow, how can it be so different about sex?
Beatrice laid her hand on Thais' knee and moved it slowly upwards, while the receiver of the caressing touch closed her eyes.
- I missed this Beatrice, but we can't...
- Do much, I know, but we must do something instead of nothing!
- I do know something that can be cloaked easily, if you are interested.
- Sure, sure!
Beatrice was obviously influenced by her sister, but if she was happy, who was to stop her?
- Sister, put yourself on all fours in front of me, if you want to be reminded of our previous good moments.
The imperial didn't hesitate doing what her sister commanded and placed herself on her hands and knees between Thais and the fireplace. Thais smirked and caressed Beatrice's lower curves.
- Was it so bad when that bandit violated you here?
Beatrice nodded, sadly.
- What if I had done it to you the night before? Would you have minded it?
- I... I don't know. Maybe not, I think you would be friendlier.
- That kind of position is likely to happen if you live a lusty life, and if you want to enjoy it, you usually have to enjoy pain.
Her eyes widened, as she was surprised by her sister's words.
- Thais...!
- It's nothing but the truth, Beatrice. I can help you let's say... training?
- Training?
- I won't stop until you enjoy this, if that is your wish.

Writes-Many-Posts

Beatrice didn't know what Thais meant by her words.
- What do you mean, sister?
- I mean your training starts now!
Saying these words, Thais began spanking Beatrice's behind ruthlessly, without stopping.
- Ah! Please stop!
She didn't listen, instead, she hardened her hands to make the spanking more painful. Beatrice closed her eyes in the despair the pain was causing, always trying to find a way to enjoy the awful feeling pain was. No success in ten minutes, the pain weakened Beatrice so bad she had trouble standing on her all fours. Suddenly, her eyes opened with a savage grin. The pain wasn't to be ignored as she thought, it was to be embraced! The burning physical pain was now total pleasure, she had learned to enjoy it.
- Yes, Thais! More!
Thais smirked at her sisters words, and punished Beatrice with a final slap, as with all her strength.
- Let's test your skill in pleasure Beatrice. Kneel before me.
Not wanting to waste any time, she obeyed and displayed herself as fast as possible, before their mother arrived. Thais caressed her neck, made Beatrice's head fall on her right hand, in the tender pleasure. Then, out of nowhere, she began strangling her, not in a lusty way, but literally at the edge of killing her own sister. At first, Beatrice reacted with a surprise look and her pupils began to fade, as if she was about to die, but then... they widened once again and returned to normal. She began to smile at Thais and even aid her own strangling with own hands.
- Feels so..._ she coughed in interruption_ good... Cof! I wish mother would... do that... she is also... so... gorgeous...
Thais widened her eyes in an unexpected way, stopped strangling her sister. Her hand raised and she slapped Beatrice as hard as she could in the face.
- How can you say that?! She is our mother!
- But... we are family too._ Beatrice didn't stop smiling, the slap even felt good with her new pain embracement.
- From mother to sibling... It's different, more morbid. Get up mother's coming we'll speak other time about this.
Beatrice stood and sat at her sister's side once again. Their mother opened the door, looking intrigued.
- I heard screams...
Thais quickly excused them.
- We were... uh... telling a horror story! About... vampires!
- Really? Careful, I want Beatrice to sleep well. Go to bed girls.
Beatrice walked to her bed, but before she arrived, her mother noticed the mark of the slap in her face.
- What's that?
- It is... ugh...
Thais tried to interfere but not even she could think of any excuse for that.
- Thais! What did you do to my daughter?!
- I... I just...
- Speak you filthy slut! I knew we shouldn't have let you drink, but your father spoke about your blossoming, damn him to Oblivion!
- It was nothing... We only...
- What did you do?! Speak!
- I... I slapped her...
- You do not have the right to hit my daughter!
- I know but...
- You cannot slap her just because! Why?!
- Because... well...
Thais' despair could be seen from distance, and Beatrice backed to the corner of the walls, frightened by her mother's foul mood.
- Speak! Be useful once!
Those words hurt Thais immensely. She looked down in anger, tightened her fist.
- You want to know? Fine! I slapped her after spanking her ass like the lusty bitch you have raised. I slapped her so hard she enjoyed it after a while.
- You... dragged Beatrice into your Dibellan arts?! Thais, damn you! You good for nothing prostitute! Why did your father think he wanted you! I hate you!
Thais looked angrily at her mother, picked up a fork and stabbed her in the right eye with it.
- No! I hate you!
Pressing the fork, she killed her own mother in front of Beatrice's eyes, while she screamed her name.
- Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaais!
The scream was saved in Beatrice's mind for the rest of her life. After their mother was dead, Thais dropped the bloody fork and kneeled to the corpse, crying.
- Why? How did I do this?
A guard broke in, probably due to the screaming.
- What happened?
Beatrice could not say a single word, she was shocked. The guard, even though, found out immediatly that Thais had assassinated her own mother.
- You are going to jail, lass.
- What ab... about Beatrice?_ She spoke, sobbing.
- She can stay in the barracks until you are free. Come you two, let's go.
Beatrice hugged Thais, this time, it was up to her to comfort her sister. They were sent both to Dragonsreach, one being free, other being arrested.

Writes-Many-Posts

The following days were hard to Beatrice. She had to stay in the barracks in an uncomfortable bed all day, eating nothing but some lousy venison chop harshly cooked, while her sister had to feed off hardened bread from the time it stayed idle. Due to the lack of children in the jail, she had to amuse herself with books, mostly about the dragonborn and other nordic tales. She often visited Thais, merely chatting and having to comfort her about the incident with their mother. After the tenth day, none of them could take it anymore.
- Thais, I want to go home! When will you get out?
- I don't know Beatrice, I don't know... But I have a plan... I could not help but notice these guards don't stop staring at me during their duties.
- Isn't that what they are supposed to do anyway?
- Not in a vigilance way, more in a seduced enthralled way.
- I have no idea what you mean... Do you need my help?
- No, sister. Not this time... Just sit back and watch, if you feel like it.
Beatrice immediatly got out of the way and sat down at her bed, looking at the plan taking form.
- Guard! Yes you! How long will I have to stay in this damn cell?
- Two years, murderer.
- TWO YEARS?! How much to pay my bounty?
- I can tell immediatly you don't have the coin. 1000 septims.
- I can make money easily...
Thais pressed her chest against the bars, exposing her breasts on each side of the iron pole. Then she slid her hand through the guard's chest.
- I could pay you for sex, but not even close to 1000 septims.
The man went back to his station and Beatrice moved again to the front of the cell.
- Didn't work...
- Why?
- He isn't willing to pay all my bounty for sex!
- Sorry, but we will find another way out...
- We... Beatrice, I have an idea! Stay here this time.
She turned to the guard and yelled again.
- Hey, guard, come back here!
- Don't waste my time imperial, I won't pay so much coin for prostitution. I have a wife at home who can do the same...
- What would you pay for me AND my sister with you?
Beatrice interrupted.
- What?!
- Well... that would be a different issue. You take me to the twin moons and I get you free, deal?
- Deal, now open this door so we can get started!
The nord opened the door and Beatrice was dragged inside too. Thais kneeled and told Beatrice to do the same, and to follow her lead in the next positions they were going to make. The guard took off the cuirass he was wearing and stroke Thais' hair while she aroused him with her hand. Beatrice had no idea of what to do. She was always told three were a crowd. Suddenly, Thais voice could be heard in her head.
- Lick it...
- What the...?_ She thought.
Her tongue was stretched and she passed it softly around the guard's... Money maker.
- Oh! You two do that perfectly.
- Now moan.
Beatrice could not explain how her sister could commune with her in her mind, but she had to take instructions from somewhere.
- Oh, such a nice penis...
- Penis? Where were you raised, Bards' College?
- Say cock, Beatrice..._ Thais spit at the man's "cock" after speaking._ It turns men on.
- You have a lot to teach to your sister... Come on, I will ride you until you faint.
Thais moved to the top of the man and began being swinged at the same time as she was penetrated.
- Daddy, yes!
What in Oblivion is she doing?! Beatrice had no idea how calling someone of their family would arouse them. How?! If she was punished for desiring her mother, why would the man be called father? She couldn't question though. With her back turned at Beatrice, Thais grabbed her sister's head and bashed her face against her anus.
- Please me, sister!
Beatrice, instead of what everyone else expected her to do, began spanking Thais at the melody of her screams. Afteir her buttocks redded a little, she pushed her middle fingers inside her tightly.
- Aaaaaaah! You angel!
She turned around and became face-to-face with Beatrice.
- Kiss me...
Her legs were around the man's waist, which moved frenetically back and forth, while Beatrice's lips and tongue touched her sister's. A few minutes in that position made Thais sucumb to the pleasure and ejaculate.
- Done already? C'mon then, give me the younger one. I bet you are tighter!
Beatrice shied a little, and walked close to the man slowly, afraid. She kneeled and began shoving the man's penis inside her mouth, slowly. The guard yawned sarcastically. Then, he grabbed Beatrice's head and pushed himself really inside her, causing her to asfixiate and draw some tears.
- Oh gods... That's nice.
He got it out of her mouth and made Beatrice lay in her all fours.
- I'm not going to your fuzzy kitten this time, little bitch!
I have no idea of what that is! What am I supposed to do? Her answer was immediate pain. The man was penetrating her above the spot she expected. With her new mazuquism, though, it was easily enjoyed.
- Yes... Harder!
The man obeyed and sped up, making Beatrice's sweaty breats bounce. Thais, who had already gathered energy for more action, crawled below Beatrice, positioning herself in a 69 way. Her wet tongue was felt by Beatrice, and she figured out she should do the same at the moment.
- I am cumming! Give me your tits you hookers!
She already knew what cumming meant, and tits was a word she could make guesses about, but hookers was something new, and if a man who was riding both of them was calling them that, a MARRIED one, then it shouldn't be a good complement, but a terrible insult. Thais kneeled again before him and Beatrice coped. The man ejected some white fluid at their breasts (Beatrice's guesses about what tits meant were right) but it wasn't over. Thais grabbed Beatrice and scisored her body against hers, rubbing most essentially their breasts to arouse the guard. The older sister's fingers slid through the younger's breast, taking some of the white thing with them. Thais then put them in her mouth.
- Nothing like the taste of cum...
Cum? I bet none of these words could be said with mother or father around...
- Give it a try, Beatrice...
She looked at her own body to find a lot of this so-called cum spread around her. Doing the same move as her sister on herself, she tasted it. She didn't dislike it at all, but she couldn't say she liked it either, afraid of being called a slut, so she just shrugged her shoulders.
- You are free to go. Quick, before you get me in trouble!
They put their clothes back on and left Dragonsreach Jail for good, going back inside the warmth of the house. This time, without their mother.
- How did you do that, Thais?!
- Do what?
- You know... The psiquic thingy! How did you talk to me while we were... you know...
- Being banged? fluffing?
Those words were still shocking Beatrice, but she had to accept them.
- Yes... How did you do that?
- Well, it is called telepathy, I have tried some potions to fortify my brain power, you know, I have became pretty much of an alchemist...
- Amazing! Can I do that?
- If I commune with you, I can hear your thoughts, but you will know that I am hearing if you hear my voice in your mind.
- So you... heard me?
- Yes... Such a shame Beatrice... Penis?! You had no idea of what to do so often! I need to give you some lessons about sex! While you are being hit harder than a ship wrecking, you must swear! For now on, whenever we have sex, you say twat or fuzzy kitten instead of whatever you called this.
She pointed at her vagina, always with a smirk.
- And if you wish to be penetrated behind in tighter zones, all you say is: fluff me in the ass now!
Beatrice closed her eyes toward her sister's rude vocabulary.
- I think you have learned what tits are today, those come instead of breasts by the way. And what I did in the beginning with my hand to the man's cock, yes you won't call it penis anymore, that was embarrassing, is called handjob, what you did with your mouth was a blowjob, and when the guard forced you to go deeper was a deepthroat.
- I remember... Anything else?
- When men call you hooker, bitch or slut, don't be offended.
- What does that mean?
Her innocence was still present, anyone would notice, and anyone that was not a daedra would certainly feel sorry for such a nice girl ending up in that path of life.
- It means you are a whore, a prostitute. On other words, you are great in the dibellan arts.
- Sister...
- What?
- Why do I like having sex with men and with you at the same time?
- Well...
Thais could not answer about bissexuality, nor anything that went away from the bow, alchemy or sex. Feelings? Emotions? Sexual guidance? Those were things she never cared about...
- Because you are allowed to! Why not? Double the pleasure!
Beatrice hugged her smiling. No, not smirking. Actually smilling. Her innocent mind thought she was being taught something everyone should be aware of.
- When you grow older, I will teach you more. But no man will touch you until you grow older... A forbidden castity makes your "craft" more enjoyable, for everyone likes a forbidden fruit.

Writes-Many-Posts

The years passed by and Beatrice grew to her 19's with Thais by her side with 21. They exchanged pleasures often and soon she met the unavoidable fate: she met a man. His name was Krov and he was also a Legion supporter. Beatrice fell in love for him quickly, and it was painful, as she had no knowledge on how to attract a man. Thais was the one who could help her. Beatrice didn't think of her sister as a slut or anything like that, rather than a girl who could make men... get inside her easily? She still had trouble swearing. Poor girl had a tender personality, who could blame her? Thais was immediatly thrilled with the idea of her little sister falling in love.
- Aww! Beatrice that is so cute! I will help you, definitely! Krov... I have never pleased him...
- Eww...
- I am joking Beatrice. And I have just the thing that will get that man to your arms.
Thais scuffled through a wardrobe and got out some awkward clothing.
- These are tavern clothes! Any girl who wants to trade septims for sex can wear these!
- Eww...
She gave them to Beatrice and clapped twice.
- Come on... Put them on.
The imperial undressed, obviously making her sister lingering her looks across her body.
- You got even prettier than when you were younger... It's amazing Beatrice.
- Gods! I am trying to conquer a man, not you Thais!
She finally put the clothing on. Literally the lightest armor one could wear if not nude. Her breasts could almost be completely seen, with an exception to her nipples, and the same applied to her thighs, excepting her private parts.
- You look good... If you wear it often, I can give it to you...
- I am a little scared of wearing this around Thais... Remember the "accident" with bandits when I was 14? With this... I don't know what they will do!
- You can protect yourself now. Don't worry. The worst that can happen may be an occasional...
She slapped Beatrice's behind. She smiled with the burning pleasure, but Beatrice had also to estabilish some boundries.
- Not now!
- Sorry, sorry. Go get Krov!
She went outside and moved to the marketplace where most people were at. Everyone stared at her new attire, women were envious and men were dying with desire.
- I am sexy and I know it.
Beatrice whispered, bitting her lower lip, moving slowly and seductively towards Krov. Krov, on his side, was stunned and had his mouth open by Beatrice's looks.
- Hi Krov!_ She smiled and waved, an awful lot like a dumb, pretty girl.
- h... h... Hi Beatrice!
She looked down. His asset was tightening Krov's pants just by looking at her, and how that pleased her...
- I was wondering... You seem like a nice guy... Do you... want to have some fun?
She could be looking like a depraved woman but irony made her still be shy.
- S... s... sure! How about, horse riding?
- How about him riding you?
- Damn it Thais, stop doing that!
Beatrice realized her sister was spying on them, seeing how everything went. If she had a boyfriend, she would get something better to do... But her poliandry only let her have one night affairs...
They both went to the stables and rent two horses to ride through the woods. So they did. Krov even hunted a deer and they both ate there. They got to know each other, and really clicked. When night striked, before their ways parted, each in a different house, Beatrice's urge bumped.
- Wait, Krov... Do you want to... stay with me tonight?
- Yes! Erm... I mean, yeah.
Unlike what Thais expected, yes she was watching, they stayed up in the fireplace for a while, talking about Daedra and dangerous unbelievable things in Skyrim. But night had finally won, they were sleepy. Soon they had to share a bed and Beatrice took off her clothes in front of Krov, making him blush.
- Woah! R... really?
She looked at him, her eyes shining in the moon light, revealing her last bits of remaining innocence.
- Don't you want to?
- Y... yes, it's just that... I have never... you know.
- Neither I_ she lied_ I have been saving myself for a worthy man. You seem like it.
Her lies apparently worked and calmed Krov down. Soon he was on his all fours above Beatrice, stuck, trying to think about what to do. He was terrible, alright. But Beatrice had to make him feel confident.
- Oooh! You do it so well! It's not possible this is your first time! Harder!
Krov felt great upon those words, and tried to speed up. Beatrice actually felt aroused at some point, but he had his orgasm sooner than when she could, and stopped. He breathed heavily, apparently tired, while Beatrice had to hold a yawn from how boring it had become. She kissed him on the lips and whispered.
- Will you marry me?
He smiled back at her.
- Yes, I will.

Writes-Many-Posts

What is promised is owed. A few months less than a year after Krov's promisse, Beatrice married him, and the night after their wedding ended up with an orgasm, as most nights did. Krov had become a little better at bed, and Beatrice still cared most for what he was than what he did. After that night, otherwise, their lives would change in ways they weren't expecting. A week after the cerimony, Beatrice vomited in the morning. She was pregnant! And Krov was the first to be told about.
- Oh Gods! I will be a dad! I cannot wait to have a kid! Beatrice, we are ready, aren't we?
- Yes... I... think so.
The imperial woman immediatly moved to warn her sister downstairs, but there was something strange. Her door had some sort spills of blood in the old oak wood, and it appeared something was dragged all the way to her bedroom, which made the floor a bloody mess as well. After cleaning her sister's mess, probably hers, she opened the door carelessly about her sister's privacy.
- Thais, I have news! I...
She looked terrified around the room. Blood on the walls, a messy bed, a few bones full of blood on the floor and Thais, very pale, sitting on her bed.
- Is... everything okay?
- Yes, why wouldn't it be? What are the news?
Thais hurried to hide the bones under her bed and smiled. Something was dreadfully wrong with her...
- I am pregnant...
- No! How?
- Well... When a man and a woman have sex...
- I mean how did you let that happen! A child means chains on you that will prevent you from flying!
- Calm down, you are overreacting...
- I lost my sister to a baby... But I am happy if that was your plan.
She smiled and showed the tip of her canines, bigger than usual now.
- I've never noticed your teeth were so big...
- Beatrice, when I complement you I speak about your breasts or your ass, why can't you do that to me?
Thais was clearly hiding something, but Beatrice was not enough knowing to tell what it was, so she smiled at her cutely with her eyes closed, welling some tears from the excitement of having a baby and left back to her room.

The next months were easy. Krov became over protective and Thais became cold... She got out more often at night and spoke less to everybody. Not even her usual drinking friends "got lucky" with her no more. Then she showed up, at dawn, with her hands full of blood and threw herself to the bed in her locked room. At the moment of the child birth, all that could be heard in the house was Beatrice's endless scream. A priestess and Krov were the only company she had at that horrible painful moment, only lit by a big candle on her bedside table. After three destructive hours, a boy was born. His eyes differed in color. One blue, other brown and he appeared to be somewhat different from the others. The priestess examined him.
- Your son has... quite a distinction... he is mad.
Krov was very happy and wasn't affected by the news, unlike Beatrice.
- What will be his name, Beatrice?
- Virk. Virk Wiing.

Writes-Many-Posts

Virk's madness was nowhere to be sighted at first. He had learnt how to walk sooner than the average babies and how to talk just in time as well. The only wrong feature was his constant speech of himself in third person that Beatrice couldn't erase.
- Virk would want another carrot, please!
He asked in a friendly tone, every single day after the lunch time, before heading out and performing acrobatics on the summer green lawn. Beatrice sighed happily, kissed Krov and returned to her chores. That was the routine of her usual days, reducing her sex life, much to Thais' dislike, even though she spent less and less time at home. Occasionally, Beatrice tried having some steamy nights with her husband, but he could not harm her, the way she learned to enjoy.
- I... I'm sorry Beatrice... I simply... cannot hurt you... You are the love of my life...
- It's okay honey...
It was not okay. But it was her instinct to hide the truth from Krov. Why? Couldn't she tell that she wanted him to do so until he did that? Perhaps it was the fear of bothering him. Perhaps Virk's birth had made her grow up as a woman. Perhaps her husband was the worst man at bed in Skyrim. Surely one of those would be fit for the excuse to not be able to have savage nights as she wanted.

Virk turned three soon, and his brain recorded the habit of never ceasing speaking of himself in third person. His aunt, Thais, began showing some dislike to Virk.
- Get lost, kid...
- Bye aunt Thais!
He ran away to his rock, where he had begun making some flips astonishingly and trying to throw pebbles at now, without any hatred for Thais. Even though, her sister's unfriendlyness towards her son bothered Beatrice.
- Thais, I know you didn't like me having this baby, but he was my creation... Can't you just...?
- Beatrice... I have a clear opinion about children: The only good thing about having them is the breast size increasing..._ She pointed at Beatrice's, which had gotten bigger in fact, but where already returning to normal after Virk's breast feeding period was over._ I have tried creating a potion to make them stay that way, could you test it? It is the perfect time since we will see the results soon...
- I don't know...
- We have spent so little time together... And I bet this would spicy things up with Krov at night...
Getting along better with Thais again and having actual pleasure with Krov were both tempting to Beatrice, which supported her immediate answer.
- Okay, I'll do it!
Thais grabbed Beatrice's wrist with a giggle and dragged her to her bloody room. Then, after picking up a green flask, shaped as a frostbite poison one, and handed it to Beatrice.
- Go on, drink!
Trustful as a lamb to the sheperd, Beatrice drank the whole flask as Thais grinned at every drop she swallowed.
- I... It... it was just to drink a little of it... I don't know what will happen... But your metabollism should stop in your whole thorax...
The news didn't please Beatrice, but not getting fat wouldn't be bad at all. Now that Thais was happy with her, Beatrice's thirst for answers could finally be quenched.
- Thais... Where does all the blood come from?
Her sister looked around her room, with a vanished smile now.
- Oh, that... You see... I have another confession, and a proposal for you Beatrice...
Her usual brown eyes, at the right shade, began sending a red glow, and Thais' serious look combined with her eyes and canines made Beatrice take a few steps back.
- I am... a night walker... a vampire... But before you say anything, I must tell you I became one recently and I do not wish to harm you...
- How... Thais?
Beatrice put her hand on her sister's cheek and caressed it. That was the explanation of Thais' coldness.
- This gives me power... It gives me strength... And I want you to share my power... I wish to have you by my side during my conquests at night...
- I...
- It would prevent anything like the bandits who raped you when you were younger from happening ever again, and, your strengths at night would increase, spicying things up in bed with...
- You have already used that arguement before...
- My dearest sister... Will you join me? For my and your sake?
Beatrice didn't want to become a vampire, but Thais' eyes penetrated her mind and her body suddenly wasn't hers.
- I... do...
- So be it! Let us live together forever in Tamriel as eternal vampires!
Thais wrapped her arms tightly around Beatrice's waist, breaking her hypnosis.
- Thais, stop, you are crushing my hips...
She screamed with tears in her eyes. Not that she disliked pain, but no woman would want to limb for the rest of her days. Her sister pushed her to her bed and landed on top of her in her all fours, smilling, showing her fangs. Beatrice pushed her back, or tried to, but her vampiric force easily outmatched her. After french kissing Beatrice, Thais sunk her teeth in her sister's neck and made her go uncounscious.

Beatrice woke up the next day at her bed, without Krov on her side, with a strange ache in her spine. This time, she couldn't see her toes. Her breasts had actually increased instead of staying the same way. She got up immediatly and ran to the mirror. She looked pale, her canines had increased, and her breasts appeared to have become in the limits of size of what was humanly possible to have. The increase of their weight had to be the cause of the ache in her back. A strange hunger was twirling around her stomach, and it didn't stop when she tried to fill it with bread and milk. Virk popped out from his room while she skulked a lot of food and was tortured by having none satisfying her.
- Hello mommy!
- Hi Virk!
She smiled and by incident and lack of habit, revealed her big canines. Virk's blue and brown eyes widened, he paled up and ran to his room screaming in fright.
- Virk, wait, calm down!
- Virk is... scared, mommy!
She couldn't find a way to calm her son down, so she tried to make it the simplest possible at that moment.
- Go play outside, son...
The boy ran off and Beatrice looked at Thais' bloody doors. Without knocking, she opened them and gave her sister a few tilts to wake her up.
- Good morning, blood-and-cum-sucker!
How offensive! She couldn't even reply.
- Look at you, Beatrice..._ She slid her hand at her new "chest upgrades" slowly, unaware Beatrice was angry._ Wait until Krov takes a look at that... I bet his erection will tear his trousers!
- Let's start with that Thais! Where is my husband?!
- He couldn't see the... new you... so I got him drunk and made him sleep at the Bannered Mare.
- What?! How? I swear to the Gods, if you allured my husband I...
- A guy called Sam Guenevere or something like that challenged him to a drinking game and he fainted... That made things easier... I managed to get out of the inn sober!
- Why did my breasts increase? They were supposed to stay that way!
- You drank the whole bottle of the potion! Your tits are bigger with little surprise in fact, I wish I could find more of that potion for me!
- My back hurts thanks to the extra weight you gave me.
- Oh please, do you remember the size you had at your elevens? There was a joke saying that a bull had to copulate with our mom to make a half-cow being with something THAT big at that age.
Offensive again, Thais was beginning to get on Beatrice's nerves.
- Am I a vampire now?
- Damn right! We will eat together tonight my sister!
- I cannot eat! I feel hungry and I cannot fullfill my desire of eating!
- You want blood! It's useless to eat! Tonight we will hit the inns for any man or woman who would share some blood with us... After we have an orgy!
Thais could really show how she had never grown up, unlike Beatrice, who felt she should behave now.
- I will go to the inn to get my husband, see you in a moment Thais!
- I wouldn't go out there...
Thais' words meant as little as possible after such a terrible happening such as the night before's. Beatrice pushed the door open and the sunlight immediatly pierced through her skin in small needle like rays, which caused her scream, and an immediate closing of the door with all her strength.
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Beatrice fell to her knees while her body purged some smoke from the quick burns. The sun had caused a pain even she couldn't bear or like! After getting up trembling, she moved back to her sister's room.
- Enjoyed the weather?
- I cannot walk in the sunlight?! I am starving!
- Fine, you want to eat, have some skeever blood, there are a few corpses under my bed...
At first, the idea sounded horrible, but an hour went by, another very slowly and Beatrice snapped. Sinking her canines in the dead animal's flesh, she feasted on its blood and felt revitalized.
- This feels... good...
- You still haven't found the best part. I know how much you like magic and have tried to get daedra out of Oblivion...
- I tried once as a little girl and failed!
- Whatever... You still know more about conjuration than I do... Try casting any spell on the skeever corpse.
Beatrice stretched her fingers, pointed the palm of her hands to the dead, and held her breath until a blast of dark energy raised the corpse and zombified it. She had an undead pet skeever!
- You can raise the dead now! That will help you in combat any time...
- Amazing!
- Also... Here, have this ebony sword... I want you to use it's enchantment at night to help you hunting.
- Thank you, Thais!
- You are welcome, sister... Now we will have to spend time until night comes... How about I give you some experience with your new giant tits...
- Could you stop treating me like an animal or a slut?!
- What happened to you Beatrice?...
- I grew up, and I cannot have sex with you Thais! I am married now!
Thais paused and nodded. With a smile, she looked at Beatrice.
- Fine... You won't give me any orgasm, I will get it from you!
She threw herself on Beatrice, who screamed and laughed while trying to defend herself. No success again. Thais undressed her quickly and bit her nipples.
- Ah! Stop it!
- Do you really want it?
After some awkward silence, with both the weight of Thais and her breasts on her, Beatrice smiled and before grabbing her sister's back of the head and kissing her with the tongue, she whispered.
- No...
Thais got what she wanted again...

Writes-Many-Posts

Night had come. Not that Beatrice had noticed it, but when Thais tilted her until she woke up, it would mean that their time had arrived. Krov, was sleeping upstairs, snoring loudly, stinking to Stros'm'Kai Rum, but surprisingly, no perfume from any other woman. Even drunk he was faithful. But a shock in Beatrice's newly undead heart pierced her with the sudden thought of her forgetting Virk.
- Oh gods! Where is my son?
She jumped through the stairs and peeked through the large lock which would be used when and if Virk learned how to use keys. Her son was sleeping sweetly inside, spreaded on the bed, exposed to cold, mosquitos, Thais' teeth, anything really. Beatrice got inside, careful to avoid him waking up and noticing her red eyes, and slowly approached the bedside. She gave him a sweet kiss on his brown hair and pulled the cover made of animal pelts all the way to his neck. The sudden warmth resulted in a moan from Virk. But not the moans she was used to. A moan that came from actual love and comfort, not temporary sexual pleasure. Those from her son felt better deep down, but in terms of adrenalyn, of course she would choose the other. Getting out and closing the door, Beatrice turned to Thais.
- So.. teach me how to hunt.
- I haven't seen you in your tavern clothes in a long time. You will have to put them on first.
- What? Shouldn't I put an armor that protects me?
- No! We are not hunting animals! We are hunting men and women! They will penetrate you all night, and when they have nothing left, you drink their blood.
- Wait, you want me to cheat on Krov? Never!
- Oh, come on! Be honest with me: Without me, nor yourself, when was the last orgasm you had?
- Errm... I... can't remember...
- Exactly! You need this to stay enjoying your life!
- Life and relationships are more than sex, Thais!
- Fine, fine... You watch me hunting then..._ Thais resigned while walking before Beatrice towards the door._ By the way, hide your new poppies or I won't be able to get any man with all of the swarming around you.
- Eww...
Beatrice pulled her neckline up to hide her breasts as much as she could without having her clothes uncovering her belly as well. Then what was left was following Thais to the inn without having the neckline falling to the usual more revealing position. The girls got in, sat down, and the older one didn't hesitate in drinking three tankards in a row of mead. A girl who drank too much, that was one of the things that caught attention from most men. Including a big nord, at the fireplace, always staring at the seductive imperial who skulked drinks as fast as she breathed. And Thais noticed she was being noticed. Looking him in the eyes with her sanguine ones, she smirked at him and blew a kiss. Then whispered to Beatrice before standing up and walking towards him.
- Watch and learn.
At the whistling and yelling from the other drinkers at the inn, Thais sat like a whore at the man's lap and began kissing him, spreading her legs around him. Beatrice's uncomfort grew bigger when Thais seat was occupied by a man who looked like a hick. She got up and turned to the door, when the toothless rascal slapped her back and tried to smile flirtily. Beatrice punched him with surprising strengths that weren't even acknowledged by herself, when her neckline slipped and uncovered her bra made of leather. Obviously, every man went wild and began shouting at the marvellous sight of a topless woman. Humiliated by her exposure, Beatrice left the inn, as soon as she had gotten herself dressed again. She had to wait for Thais though, and loyally remained at the door until her sister came out with the bulky man. Thais' voice was already buzzed and she had trouble in speaking her heavy words, but she still managed to be understood.
- Beatrice... Imma... We is going to have sex! Then... I huntah!
They staggered all the way to her house, followed by Beatrice, who just wanted to be in her bed with Krov, and soon they had all arrived. Beatrice ran upstairs to find her loved waking up from the noise they had made. Krov rubbed his eyes and looked at Beatrice's new... shape.
- Beatrice... What the...?
Her lover's arms were the few things that brought her comfort among so many changes in her life. All of them too sudden as well. So Beatrice tried to hug him. It became quite challenging thanks to Thais' breast increase, but after some pressing, she had managed to wrap her arms around Krov.
- Thank you for being here...
- What happened?
Beatrice could not justify a foolish act like drinking a poison just because her sister said so, so she used a weapon that weakened most men: sexuality.
- Don't you like it?_ She asked with a seductive voice, shaking her breasts twice.
- Sure... I... I do.
That could have almost become a romantic moment, if Thais hadn't screamed in pleasure downstairs, luckily not waking Virk up. Her orgasm made the couple look embarrassed at each other and attempt to escape that moment which was at first good.
- Good night...
- Yeah, good night...

Writes-Many-Posts

Beatrice didn't want to taste human blood, no matter what Thais tried to push inside her head. She didn't know any cure for vampirism either, and was forced to feel the starvation of never having human blood for years and years, until Virk turned 10. Few orgasms, no blood, she was at a cracking point. It was quite a feat, being a vampire and not drinking blood for seven years. But she was very weak. When someone patted her shoulder there was actually a slight chance she could fall. Thais was well aware of how frail she was and tried to help her drinking blood.
- Beatrice, come hunting with me. All I want is your company, I seduce, you feast, please, I hate seeing you like this!
- I cannot feed off a human...
- This is all because of Virk and Krov, isn't it? You have been trapped by them!
- What?
- Krov owns you like a bitch, and Virk is a burden that ties you to him forever.
Her insult to Virk, her son, broke Beatrice's trust and made her throw her hands to Thais' neck, trying to strangle her with the little strength she had left.
- Good try Beatrice... This is the power you are missing!
Thais grabbed her neck with her left hand and lifted her from the ground, choking her in a way that provided such a devious pleasur...
- Please... Continue... It's been so long...
- Oh my! I thought Krov provided you these things... Well I won't give you anything else unless you start thinking about yourself! Do you drink, or do you say goodbye to pleasure...
Her oxygen wearing out, as well as her strengths, Beatrice sucumbed to pleasure and uttered with a gasp before her sister dropped her almost uncounscious body on the ground.
- I... accept. I will go hunting with you...
Thais smirked, looking at her from above.
- I know you feel very weak and I don't think you will be able to walk to the inn. The prey will come, and then you will feast.
Beatrice nodded and got up, eager to refill her strength and ready to wait. Thais apparently was reliable. In an hour, she had brought another man, very big, with long hair and a beard, ready to be feasted on. She winked while walking to her bedroom, following the man to her bed. A few minutes later, Thais yelled from her room.
- Beatrice, the meal is ready!
On her bed, with her knees pressed against the terrified man's arms to imobilize him, while arousing him below the waist with one of her hands, Thais awaited her sister's bite. She slowly approached the man's neck, and without hesitating bit it, sucking from the wound afterwards. Her strength increased immediatly while the man got paler and paler, until he was dead.
- My my... Weren't you thirsty... Was it good?
Beatrice closed her eyes in the kindest way possible and nodded with some blood dropping from her mouth.
- You have something here..._ Thais spoke before licking her mouth_ So you liked my advice and it turned well for you... Ready for another step in taking back your life?
- I think so...
- We will make you become a deadly man hunter, but first, your chains must be broken. Krov needs to die...
The horror Beatrice felt was too big to be measured or written about.
- I cannot...
- It's necessary Beatrice! My last advice helped you, and this one will aid you too.
- I don't want to...
- Beatrice... Trust...
Thais' red eyes glowed and tinted, and before Beatrice knew, she was already being slightly influenced by her sister's vampiric powers.
- Yes... Maybe you are right...
- I am. And I know how to do it... You must convince Virk to do it, he will take care of the job with the skills he has been developing, plus he will be immune to the law's arm, being too young to go to jail.
- But killing his own father?
- Yes, tomorrow... Do it and you will be free!
A small tear fled from Beatrice's eyes while she nodded and moved to her room to fall asleep next to her husband, pre-mourning his death.

Next morning, Sundas oh bloody Sundas... It was time for Krov to die at the hands of his own son. Who would suffer most, Beatrice for doing the act, or Krov for knowing what happened? Either way, Beatrice had to do it, at least so she thought. The murder began, much to her dislike.
- Krov, we are running low on venison, could you hunt some?
- Yes Beatrice, wish me luck.
He headed close to her, who welled tears with all her strength to keep them from falling.
- Hey, what's wrong?
She shook her head, speechless.
- I love you... Don't worry, I will come back and then you can tell me what has happened.
He kissed her forehead and left Whiterun on a white stalion, headed to the plains. It was time for Virk to prove he had actually trained with his shivs and stunts.
- Virk, sweetie! Come here!
- Hello mommy!
- I have a game for you... Aunt Thais said you couldn't do it...
- Virk can! I can! What is it? Hide and seek?
- No... Daddy is running on his horse... You must try and hit him with one of your shivs.
- Won't Virk hurt his father that way?
- No... you won't. He is very strong... Your father will be out in the plains, you will find him there, and you must hit him with the shivs.
- Okeeee! Virk will beat aunt Thais!
He bursted out of the doors with his shivs in his hands and ran out of the city walls. As soon as his loud steps could no longer be heard, clapping echoed through the house. Thais was slowly pounding her hands against each other.
- Well done... You will soon be free my sister.
She sobbed and approached a little, once again holding back her tears.
- Now what?
- Now we take a stroll and try to find your husband's corpse, as well as that son of yours.
They left the city, with the sun hitting them painfully at first, but then getting used to it diminished the pain a lot. Their feet softened the land of the plains, bending the small plants that grew before them. At the same time, some butterflies flapped their wings before them, afraid of anything bigger than them. But that peaceful environment was destroyed by a horrend scream. Horrible, creepy, maddening. They ran all the way to the source of the scream, being it so loud there was no trouble finding it, to sneak upon Virk being interrogated by a guard, next to Krov's body.
- So you killed your father?
- ... yes... Virk didn't mean to do it...
- Why?
- He thought he would be winning a game by doing so!
- I cannot arrest you... But do not throw anything sharp at people again, or else you might end up in the prison, worse, Cidhna Mine or even the Chill. Do you want that?
- No sir...
- Then behave. You are a child, and mad, so I am unable to punish you, but I won't hesitate in doing it in four more years.
The man walked away, leaving Virk knelt down in front of his father's corpse.
- WHY?!!!!
Beatrice, already crying, stepped out of the tall grass, and Thais followed her, happy for her sister's freedom. The mother hugged her son.
- Virk is sorry mother! He didn't mean to kill father... he threw the shiv too strong! And he won't come back!
- No... Virk don't speak... You will make me cry...
- I'm... I'm... I'm... Virk is sorry!
- I know you are... Don't feel guilty about it, it's not your fault.
They were both crying, but at least Virk was wrapped in his mother's arms, which were tightened at every two tears that were shed. They were to soon go back home and Thais was to complement her sister's once again earned freedom.
- Well done sister!
- I miss him... I cannot forget him...
- Come on! Let's just put behind our backs! We can now have sex with anyone once again.
Beatrice, as she always did when not sure about her sister's ideas, nodded. Virk was in his room, crying after what he had done, clutching the bloody shiv that claimed his father's life after a precise shot against his heart.
- See you tonight... Master of murder...
Such a name was to give anyone chills, at least in Beatrice's opinion, and she felt so sorry for her action, no blood or orgasm would erase that awful feeling for some time.

Writes-Many-Posts

Like all wounds, Beatrice's mourning healed. Somewhat in forced healing rate, since Thais thought after a week, anyone should get over any sort of broken heart. But no matter what Beatrice did, she couldn't forget Krov, and Virk's murderous scream always haunted her at night. Virk became 16 when she finally managed to smile again, and so Thais decided it was time for the next step in her radical change of their lives. She approached Beatrice's newly smiling lips and laid her hand on her cheek.
- My dear cum-and-blood-sucking sister, it's time for us to achieve an immense andd the ultimate power our blessing can provide.
- Don't call me that! And we are vampires... what more power can we achieve?
- The first vampires that appeared in Tamriel have a special bloodline, and won't give their blood away to any random person they meet.
- We will have to prove ourselves to ancient vampires?
- Oh, no! We are not setting foot in some forsaken castle full of death hounds and gargoyles... Molag Bal will give us the evolution of our blood!
- Daedra? No! They are evil, we must not interact with them! What would mother say if...
- If she was alive?! Mother always feared power. It was thanks to her that our father never got promoted from base soldier. And now power is within our grasp. Please...
Thais grabbed and clutched Beatrice's hands and looked at her in the eyes. This time, Beatrice's urge to do what her sister wanted wasn't a hypnosis, it was pity for her sister's begging. Oh why did she have a kind heart to any of the requests.
- Let's inspect the requirements for the bloodline, then we will see if I can help...
- Thank you so much, Beatrice!
Thais hugged her tightly and pulled her from the wrist all the way to a carriage near the stables, whose driver was already enthralled.
- Wait, Virk must come with us.
- He is old enough to stay alone!
- Virk! Come on! Your mother and your aunt are going to travel!
Virk looked at them from his shadowed corner, smileless.
- Virk will... go...
His father's death had caused more harm to him than it did to Beatrice, and he was slowly overcoming the pain, at a much slower rate than Beatrice.
- What kind of mother brings her son to a Daedric Ritual?!
- I bring him with us to heal his wounds. To spend time with my son, means to blow away the inhuman pain he must be feeling right now.
- Fine... Climb up the carriage, Virk!
The trip was horribly silent. Virk had never gone along with Thais and they avoided any eye contact at all. But his curiosity stopped him from keeping an idle tongue.
- Where are we going?
Beatrice smiled and ran her hand through her son's hair, finally figuring out she also had no clue about where they were going.
- Thais...
- We are going to Markarth.
- I trust you know what we will be doing there...
Virk raised his left eyebrow and threw a suspicious gaze to Thais, which was the kind of trustless action that was expected by everyone remaining in the family Wiing. The rest of their journey couldn't have been quieter, and the arrival couldn't be merrier either.
- I had so many amusement planned for our trip Beatrice... Why did your son have to come?
- I am going to a Daedric Ritual and I don't want to... Doesn't that make you happy?
- Fine, let's go...
Thais leaded the way to an abandoned building, always trying to make Virk lose track of their location, but without any success thanks to her nephew's agility. After resigning, she let them both in, and then proceeded herself.
As soon as the door was closed, and no more light was allowed to hit the surprisingly fresh food and preserved furniture, a monstruous voice echoed and blasted through every wall made of stone.
- Who dares to enter My shrine?! Who disturbs Molag Bal, lord of dominion?!
Virk immediatly tried to open the door to run off, but it was locked by something above men or mer. In despair, he grabbed a chair and smashed it against the dwarven exit, to dent it and squeeze through it just like a skeever.
- Help! Virk's mother is trapped!
In front of their eyes the door was not only fixed, but also polished, both in unexplainable ways. Thais smiled, probably due to Virk's absence and stepped forward.
- Lord Molag, we came from far to seek Your blessing. The ancient blood of the vampires You firstly created...
- I have what you seek, blessed ones. But what have you got to offer to Me?!
- One of us is strong, and one is weaker. The strong shall punish the weak, just like You command...
- Let your offer begin...
Beatrice ran to Thais and pulled her ears closer to her mouth.
- One of us will punish the other?!
- I will do some light torture, but you will survive, don't worry.
- Hey! Why do you get to torture me?
- Simply because I am stronger than you... Why, do you want to fight to see who wins?
- Yes, actually I do!
- Fine!
Beatrice unsheathed her sword and charged against her own sister. Thais laughed at her sisters clumsiness and dodged her blow in the simplest of movements. Then she used her knee to hit Beatrice's stomach and grabbed her by her clothes. With a surprising strength, she pushed Beatrice to the ground and landed her boot on Beatrice's back to immobilize her.
- This can end whenever you want, sister...
Thais released her from below her heavy paw to grab a chair, sadly without the acknowledgement of her sister, to break it in pieces on Beatrice's skull at the moment she stood up. Beatrice was kissed on the lips just a few seconds before Thais stabbed her belly with a sharp daedric arrow.
- Sorry! You win! Please... don't harm me anymore...
Actually, the harming had just begun. Beatrice had just accepted to be tortured by her sister.
- Punish her in the name of Molag Bal!
Thais grabbed a lash and cuffed Beatrice's hands, before forcing her to kneel. Then she ripped off her clothes and faced her naked back.
- Try to enjoy it Beatrice...
The burning pain of the lash was endless, and increased radically for the next ten minutes. Thais appeared to be speeding up and strengthening up at every to whip strikes. The lash of the whip echoed through all the room until Beatrice fell, exhausted.
- I can't... can't... I cannot... take it...
- Silence, weakling! The punishment won't be complete until I say so. Proceed, blessed one!
Thais appeared to care more for what Molag Bal said than Beatrice's well being. She grabbed a rope from a chest and tied it around Beatrice's neck. After kneeling behind her sister, Thais pressed her knee against her back and pulled the rope with all her strength. Her pupils shrinked as the oxygen was slowly cut from her lungs until they had completely disappeared and she was once again on the ground, temporarily blind, coughing blood.
- Thais... please... cof! Please... cof! Cof! Please... stop...
- Crush her... One more punishment, and you will carry My gift!
Out of her satchel, a surprisingly shiny object was held in her hands. It was an iron dagger, quite dull, but enchanted with shock flowing within it's steel. Thais pressed the dagger against Beatrice's neck, and unleashed the electricity in that docile part of her body, making her squirm on the ground. Five seconds were enough to leave a wound, which would later become a scar, but Thais didn't stop before Beatrice nearly lost her sences. Then she turned Beatrice, her face to the ceiling and beholded her weak sister's naked body again. She pressed the dagger against both of her nipples with pleasure and then held it between her still big breasts, thanks to her potion, by pressing them against each other.
- Thaizzzzzzzzz, pleazzzzzz, stoooooop!
Her will, Thais' hands. Her sister removed the dagger quickly and created a small cut between her bust. Then she kneeled before her sister's vagina and simply made a forward movement with the dull blade.
- No Thais, please... noooooooooo!
The last word of her sentence couldn't be said before she was already electrocuting her inside.
- You pleased Me, blessed ones. I reward you both with the blood you seek. Use it to walk as lionesses among sluts!
- Thank you, Lord Molag.
Thais dragged Beatrice outside of the house and carried her on her back all the way to the Silver-Blood Inn, where Virk panicked and asked everyone for help, but was painfully ignored by the residents and alcoholics. She closed her eyes on the comfortable lap of her sister just before she rented a bed, and lost her sences in the painful pleasure...

Writes-Many-Posts

(It has been a while, I thought about posting still in September)

Beatrice slowly opened her eyes after an unknown amount of time unscounscious. She was lying on an uncomfortable bed and could hear Virk's cries, slightly muffled by the closed dwarven doors.
- You killed my mother!
- Shut the hell up Virk, you will wake her up.
- You won't wake up!
- Put that away, or I will feast on your own blood...
She immediatly realized Virk had to be pulling a shiv against her sister, and she had no plans of mercy towards him. She rushed to stand up only wearing her underwear, and her weary body complained about the lashes and the shocks she had felt in the house of horrors. With her legs little more than broken, Beatrice limbed the longest three steps of her life to the door and saw Thais twisting Virk's arm, nearly in the point of breaking it. The shiv, the only one that had never been washed by her son, that that had taken her husband's life, was on the ground.
- Sister, you are awake!
- Let him go.
Thais hesitated a little, and pushed Virk away once her mind was made up.
- I like your outfit, but you should really put on something else.
- Aren't you going to apologize for locking me in a house of horrors to please a daedra without warning me?!
Beatrice's trust for her sister was finally breaking. Ironically, Virk was insane and had already reached that long before his sweet sane mother.
- Sorry_ Thais said, in a tone that scratched the sarcastic, as much as the bored_ But you are now a minion of Molag Bal! Didn't you want that?
- No! Daedra are evil!
- That's what our mother told you! The truth is that they give you power! You benefit more from holding your loyalty to a Daedra than to one of those divines in temples.
- That's blasphemy!
Beatrice was more shocked by her sister's religious views than when she found out she liked to consume skooma once in a while.
- Anyway, you are now His minion... Get dressed and come downstairs. We are going home so you realize the power I told you about.
Beatrice closed the door, leaving Virk and Thais behind it to settle down their differences, and picked up her old clothes. Red, made of silk, left much for the imagination of intruding eyes. She didn't want her body exposed after a torture that left a mark. Even her "inside" could be hurt thanks to Thais' therapy. She put on her shoes and nearly cried thinking about how little her sister seemed to care about her. Once she was ready, she opened the door. A frown displayed in Thais' face once she noticed her apparel.
- What happened to the slutty clothes? You know they fit you better...
- I will try to not be offended by that.
Virk smiled once Thais' frown was increased by his mother's words, and they three headed to the inn zone.
- See, you little midget? I told you your cum dumpster mother was fine.
Just as it seemed Thais wanted, Virk snapped and took out the same shiv he had dropped earlier.
- That's it!
He took two steps back and performed a dropkick stunt, hitting Thais' breasts with his boots and pushing her against a man enjoying a quiet ale on a stool. Her involuntary tackle made him drop his mug and spill all the alcohol on the ground.
- You made me lose my booze!
And out of nowhere, the quiet drinker was standing up, as his four friends, ready to beat Thais up. She drummed her eyelids twice very slowly as well as calmly, and teased his lower parts with her right hand.
- I am sure I can pay up for it... And your friends for making them angry... Maybe if you stay angry the payment will get better...
He gagged something untranslatable and the men wrapped themselves around Thais, but she stretched her hand as a shield.
- But! First you must get rid of the rude man who just kicked me!_ Her tone was so innocent it provoked laughter to those who knew her really, which meant Virk and Beatrice, except Virk hated to have five men brawling against him and Beatrice didn't want her son getting beaten up._ He's over there!
She pointed at a surprised and angered Virk and triggered the fight to begin. Virk picked up a bottle in a nearby table and smashed it to improvise a melee weapon. After provoking some laughter when trying to intimidate his enemies with that weapon, the man whose drink was spilled spoke to his comrades.
- C'mon boys! Let's teach this bastard about manners towards women.
- Virk knows a woman, and that over there is a bitch!
Thais pretended to be offended by his words, impersonated a shocked look and turned to the men who would soon bed her probably at the same time.
- Are you going to let him talk that way to me?!
One of them sprinted towards the short madman and kicked the broken bottle out of his hands. Virk began to block punches very quickly as the group of drunkards gathered around him like a pack of wolves, always backed by Thais' cruel laughter. Virk jumped and flipped backwards, landing on a table and kicked everything his feet found against his assaulters. One of them grabbed his shin and pulled him down, causing him to bang his head against the wooden table. Three of the men surrounded him with true conviction of getting laid with Thais and kicked him repeatedly in the crotch, until one of the other two stepped forward, grabbed Virk by his hair and bashed his head against the table countless times, until he began bleeding by the nose. Beatrice hated battling, but the tears in her eyes were of rage instead of sadness and pain this time. She ripped the broom from that hoochie, Hroki's hands and hit one of them with all her strength in the head. He turned around to push her and stomp on the hand that held that "weapon". Then he roughly pressed her cheeks against each other.
- I would love to fill that throat of yours with cum, but my cock is reserved for another slut this evening.
He dropped her and joined his friends tormenting Virk. One of them was grabbing his hands, while the other grabbed his feet, and together they stretched him and left him defenseless and powerless to do anything about the other three, while they punched his stomach as hard as they could.
- Thais! Tell them to stop!
- But it is so fun...
- Please!
She sighed in boredom and yelled.
- Boys! I think he learned a lesson...
Her sister walked over to the human stretching rack and grabbed Virk's crotch.
- Correction... I think she learned a lesson.
He was too hurt to react or even think about that insult and simply closed his eyes, awaiting for the end of the torture.
- I think I am the one who needs to learn a lesson now...
She walked seductively to Beatrice's former room and was followed by the five dull men. The concerned mother crawled on her all fours and caressed Virk's hair, wiping the sweat off his face.
- Virk, sweetie, are you okay?
- M... Mother?
He cleaned the blood drooling from his nose with his left fist and Beatrice kissed his forehead. Deep down, she still had maternal instincts, and Virk was always willing to be a target of his mother's affection. Possibly the one man on Tamriel she would caress differently.
- Let's go home...
He tried to stand up, but he couldn't breathe thanks to the punches to his gut, as well as the strikes to the crotch, and knelt in pain before taking his first step forward.
- Easy, son...
She wrapped his arm around her neck and carried him out of the inn. Her vampirism allowed her to hear one final whispered comment before leaving.
- She treats her son like her husband... And looks like his daughter... Hehe...

BedivereLancelot

Bounty Hunter.
I want Thais dead... and not just killed no oh no first I want to have her unmentionables torn to shreds then her eyes burned out (FYI you can live through that) and then for her to be slowly killed with a poison dripping into were eyes were.... is that weird?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts