• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I decided to write this to share how I feel with... er... me. When I grow up, I will retrospect and read this and behold how I evolved.

Writes-Many-Posts

Here it goes, the first page of my journal, definitely not the last. We elves last long. I had the idea of putting my thoughts in paper when my parents became concerned about my knowledge of politics and stuff I shouldn't care about as a child. Just because I am smarter than the other kids doesn't mean I am a dark child! Nonsense...

My parents were kicked out of the Inn today... Something about "Falmer" and "Not being welcome" there. Damn nords, as my dad says, always getting us trouble. Grourn's father died in the hands of three nords in a brawl. His mother is devastated about her husband's death. Since this is my first page, I will explain who is Grourn. He is my awesome best friend! We play together and sometimes with other nord kids, but their parents tend to pull them away from us. I don-t know exactly what is happening. Grourn is not even close to how smart I am, but he is loyal and stronger than me, and stood up to fight against a bully two years ago. He doesn't understand me, but he accepts me and we have a stable friendship.

I finish the first page like this. No one understands me and I have a good friend, the only one I can and wish to call friend.

Writes-Many-Posts

I don't know what is happening! My parents entered a general store and ran away from it after some minutes inside. My dad is wounded and we are now at a cave, because when we got near our home, we noticed it was on fire. I ran inside to save this book and got out without a single scratch. Grourn's mom and her son are sheltered with us too from the nords and she says a lot of falmer are moving to the dwemer to refugee there. I never met a stone miner in my life, it would be interesting. A lot of snow elves like me are heading deep to the mines as a beardy short man welcomes them. My mother is pondering the situation and my father is being healed by Grourn's mother. Grourn is willing to go inside while I am not so sure about it. Nothing is freely given in this damn world.

Writes-Many-Posts

My mother decided to join the rest of the elves inside the dwarven city. Sxraalth by what she told me... There was an enormous feast in the dwarves' king's palace. Like if they were expecting us. We are all sheltered, fed up and warm. But what about the nords? The king told us all the falmer had run away to the dwemer underground empire, and promised there would always be room for them. That promise doesn't make me feel safe though.

My father and Grourn's mother have disappeared, Grourn fell asleep, I am almost doing as him, and so is my mother. I am still amazed by how the dwemer master the steam art. They have found a way to power machines without muscular energy! Of course that if I tell my friend or my parents this, it will be like dragon language... My eyes are closing, this ends here tonight...

Writes-Many-Posts

I have no father! And Grourn is orphan for now on! My father had an affair with my best friend's mother! Mine figured out and killed her with a dagger made from dwemer metal. Grourn is angry at me for it. What did I do?! My father went to the surface and left Sxraalth. Possibly for ever...

My mother and all the elves are being taught to mine. I refused politely. I don't wish to do the stone-miners' job and I won't do so. It all still looks suspicious... They are building centurions to protect their civilization from the Nords in case they enter Sxraalth not peacefully. That's what I have been learning. I just built a spider and all the dwemer congratulated me. Said something about having a gift for already mastering a little bit of mechanics as a child. Good...

Writes-Many-Posts

The dwemer... they are monsters! They have locked all my kind in a dark cell. And they are enslaving them to mine while they sit in their thrones and man machines. Inhuman! How did I escape slavery. The guards aren't as smart as the king... I persuaded them and they went through a few trouble to convince their king to let me live among them. It apparently worked... I am the newest citizen of Sxraalth.

Yet I failed to get my mother and Grourn to live as I do. I have a nice place at the district. Everything is golden and beautiful. Nice dwemer tankyards, beautifully designed, golden plates, wooden walls, even water so I can bathe, in tubes. And, best of the best, a sphere that is my butler! I fear my selfishness is making me stop caring for my beloved ones. I must save them from racism and slavery!

Writes-Many-Posts

I don't know how many years have past since I last wrote... Ten? Twenty? A hundred? More? Time has been a problem to count underground, since I still can't figure out when a day is over. I sleep when I feel tired and I earn my salary planting crimson ninroot along with other people, as much as engineering spheres and centurions.

My struggle to free Grourn and my mother has been useless... They decided the falmer will stay enslaved and at the dwemer service. Damn them! My delay writing in this book is also because my mother died of exhaustion five years ago. Grourn is the only being I have left. And he has become... a monster. His spine is curved now, he is blind, and doesn't manage to talk now... The other falmer are even worse. Those can't walk without relying on their arms and their skin is getting paler. They all recognize me when I visit them though... And I have a plan to make the dwemer pay for what they have done...

I will free my kind. Their skin and eyes will not allow them to live in the surface but they will be free! And falmer shall last centuries, if not milleniums. I will have time to re-evolve my kind and restore them to Skyrim! The Nords will fear us!

Writes-Many-Posts

The plan to free my kind was successful. I opened a valve and steam made the sight of me impossible because of my pale skin. I fred all the elves and the rebellion took place in the dungeon, conviniently beneath the palace where the government was. The dwemer still tried to fight with a somewhat powerful organized army that was heavily armoured and armed. Still they were too slow. Falmer are now occupying the dwemer city and starting to sleep in the spots where the dwemer once inhabited.

I had the dwarves' king, the enslaver king's grandson, bowing to me before his race fell. His last words were "Incredible... My empire fell. Aercion, you did this? Amazing how someone that lives with you for so long can stab you in the back. I apologize for my grandfather's cruelties against your kind. Since you are the most evolved of yours, I believe you shall lead your fellow elves for now on? I am not surprised for having my city falling like the rest... Let you kill me! You will be changing the province when doing so!"

Changing the province and the rest... it intrigues me... what does he mean when he says his city fell with the rest? I must find out soon...

The falmer have explored the area and there are no connections to other dwemer cities. The dwarves cannot attack us. A funny thing happened while I was exploring the area... I saw a cave with a lot of blue eggs and decided to colect them to practice some alchemy. But I didn't know which creature laid that kind of egg and soon figured out. Chaurus inhabbited that cave, afraid of the dwemer and their machines. A big reaper, perhaps the alpha male, of the group approached bravely me, and it is now my pet. I called it Venom and let it live with me. The chaurus poison is incredibly powerful and that beast is more loyal than what it looks like. My fellow falmer have learned how to pet chaurus and they now live in community. Any eggs we find, we hatch them and raise the chaurus to protect us and to collect their chitins and shells.

I am heading to the surface soon in order to learn more about the world surrounding my race. And the rest of the dwemer. I am for now on... the prince of the falmer!

Writes-Many-Posts

Every falmer began to build tents out of chaurus skin, even traps. I am no longer willing to wear clothes made by dwemer tailors, so I wear now the armor that is equal to my kinsmen. Made of chaurus chitin, it is a set of heavy armor that allows me to still move quite quickly. I also forged an axe made of the chaurus' fangs and a shield from their cuirass.

My trip to the outside world shall be next week, whenever that is, and I will try to get informed of the rest of the province.

After looking in some dwemer documents, I found out they poisoned my friends with some mushrooms, but I have found none. The effect of those mushrooms made falmer blind, and their letters state that every other falmer remains this way. The letters also say there is something wrong in the other dungeons and that they needed urgent help. I will go to their dungeons and free my kind, no matter what it takes.

Writes-Many-Posts

After working in the dwarven forges I managed to find out the secret to make dwarven steel to weigh nothing. And I am going outside with a full dwarven armour so that nobody finds out I am a falmer. I have also figured out that the chaurus, after they die, earn a more hostile shape, the Hunter. They simply fly and are hauntingly fast. If Venom dies, I will make sure he remains with me in his winged afterlife.

Writes-Many-Posts

Those damn nords! Turns out Skyrim is plunged in a chaotic civil war. That will teach these people! Not so good when they are the slaughtered ones... I am in Dragonsreach jail. A nord freaked out on me, drunk, and made my helmet fall, revealing my true identity. I was immediatly arrested, but at least, when I get out, I will roam freely through Whiterun since they won't arrest me a second time for my kind.

An argonian is here arrested as well. Pickpocketed a Gray-Mane he says. I gave him a book so he develops his brain and tries to express his anger. He claims he has fought against my newest project, the Dwemer Dragon. It is not finished, and to avoid failure thoughts, I didn't write down anything here yet, but now there is no point in hiding it. My creation scared away two adventurers! Anyway, Venom is here with me in jail. Poor, loyal beast. I hope I get to have it around me forever. How long do chaurus live?

Writes-Many-Posts

I keep rambling about the changing the province words the dwemer king said. His last words are so intriguing... I need to make some research on other dwarven cities after I get out of jail, tonight, but first, Leepdroon asked me to meet him in the inn as he claims he has so many questions. Venom is having trouble with a High Elf in the cell next to us, and the argonian doesn't like having it sleeping in the same room as him either, but heck, it's a pet! If I could squeeze my chaurus' jaws, can I poison the spheres' arrows? So many experiments to be done...

Writes-Many-Posts

I came out today, and I didn't write anything sooner because I was astonishingly tired and had nothing interesting to say anyway. Leepdroon agreed to meet me sometime at the Mare, that makes me have to go there from time to time, but the fellow looks clever, who knows? Maybe he will help me develop my kind.

As I write, I take a carriage to a large dwarven city, according to the palace's map, where I will find out why would I be doing something that affected all the dwemer. My pet has fallen asleep in the bumps of the ride, his poison won't be helpful against animunculli, he might as well stay outside.

Writes-Many-Posts

I dealt with the automatons, and now I have found a settlement of my kind, guarding an elevator that goes even lower. Where? Venom failed to stay outside and followed me, luckily survived. My research leads to another lower place... Gathering all that I can carry helps, maybe even Venom carries something on his back to help me move quicker. In dwemer language this says something about Blackreach... I haven't found any of the dwarves yet, but the falmer are already armed and ready to fight. It is strange... How did they get their hands on chaurus items? Did the dwemer allow it to protect their city? Are they hiding it? Once I pull the lever I will be slaughtering every dwarf that dares to lift a blade against me.

This Blackreach realm is amazing. But I found something a lot more sinister than that. The dwemer are gone! All of them! I now understand what the King meant with changing the province. For Auri-El's sake! I extinguished the Dwemer! How did I do it?! There was a giant here as well. I don't know how it ended up here, but slaying it was easier than getting here. Maybe I just spared the poor beast of a lifetime full of loneliness, a fate I must have. Where did the dwemer go? Their palace is on a hill, which will mean my next destiny, now with an army of falmer and chaurus this is very easy. But I will find what happened to my enslavers.

I found documents that reveal the Falmer rebelled and battled the dwemer in Blackreach! Aetherium is the numerous blue coloured rock I see everywhere... If only I found out how to get it, I could get the Falmer to kidnap people from Skyrim until they give away one of their cities to us. If my kind needs to regain vision, they must go outside. I believe in a theory... The dwemer have moved to another dimension, and with the right conjuration spell, they can be summoned again for a temporary while. So many questions... I must go back to Sxraalth to keep these documents in my desk!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts