• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    deadlyhideaway_zps1e75b5ee.jpg
    THIS ROLEPLAY IS RATED SEMI-MATURE
    FOR THE OCCASIONAL SPEAK OF NUDITY, VIOLENCE, AND GORE
    IT WILL NOT BREAK THE RULES.
    In the midst of a Civil War, after the fabled Dragonborn took care of the Alduin threat, vampires and werewolves arise as once again as Skyrim's largest deadly problem. Vampires, sucking on the blood of the innocent, and Werewolves; destroying the lives of the innocent. The two dangerous creatures are arch enemies, and have always been in a constant war against one another for dominance over the province. To show who truly is deadlier. But there is one place, where both werewolves and vampires, can get along. A place of neutral territory. A place they call a sanctuary when chaos in the lives of their prey is too much of a burden to be had, and that, is a deadly hideaway.​
    RULES:​
    1) All sexual related scenes have to meet a -->​
    mature guideline without breaking the rules, as well as violence, so keep it clean​
    2) All Regular roleplay rules apply​
    3) Be respectful of each other​
    4) Have fun :) as always!​
    5) Short posts are allowed, but the shortest length you are allowed to go is one paragraph​
    6) YOU HAVE TO BE EITHER A WEREWOLF OR A VAMPIRE​
    7) Ula werewolves can be used, but you have to ask me permission first, and I will have to decide based on your character card if they represent it well.​
    CASTING: CLOSED
    All vampire slots have been filled.
    All werewolf slots have been filled.
    CAST:
    Rekamennos: Vilvenus Verenim (female vampire)
    & Desiree Radulphe (female werewolf)
    Ashleigh: Aura (female vampire)
    The_Madgod: Conquers-Many-Foes (male vampire)
    Meben15: Saren (male werewolf)
    Mr-Wiki-96: Wayn (male werewolf)
    Duon: Fenris (male werewolf)
    Andante: Hana Stone-Hilt (female werewolf)
    Dunklunk: Dmitry (male vampire)

Private - A Deadly Hideaway | Skyrim Forums
    ^^ Private Thread

A.Auditore

maybe...
    :eek: *cough*

A.Auditore

maybe...
    <master ninja> ask dunk he knows... *sleath has increased*

edit:
    *spelling however has not*

I meant stealth...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I edit it look above woman

A.Auditore

maybe...
    ddamn it... now i have to think up something.... does it have to be detailed?

Rekamennos

Account closed
    gotta be a usual character card silly goose. :D *runs off to prepare mine*

Rekamennos

Account closed
    standalone

Name: Vilvenus Verenim
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Vampire/Dark Brotherhood Assassin/Acrobat
    Appearance: Literally as is above
    Style:
    viloutfit_zps4b0cd874.jpg

Combat Prefs: uses a daedric bow, daedric arrows, and a dagger, or of course her teeth and vampiric skills
    History: Is a bastard child of Lord Sheogorath and his personal court sorceress Relmyna Verenim, grew up on the mania side of the Shivering Isles, and when she got older she was bound by spirit to a Dementia born assassin and personal assassin to Lord Sheogorath's court. She was plagued from abuse for a long period of her life, coming to resent the daedric lord for having to share her own body with a man who was obsessed with death and herself. She eventually ran off to Tamriel when she had the chance, and she wandered the lands with her bound counterpart for several years before making it to Skyrim. None would accept her and her crazed counterpart's unique gift, except, the Dark Brotherhood. So she became an assassin, and with the help of her family she ended up being able to return to the Shivering Isles and find their way back to her mother, Relmyna Verenim, whom split her and her counterpart back into their own new bodies. And then from all of the abuse she suffered, Vil ended up killing him, and is still a member of the Dark Brotherhood today. She was infected with vampirism when she had to take down a vampire target and she ended up in a struggle for her very life. Never sought a cure because she enjoys her new transformation.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    asssshhhlllleeeeiiiigggghhhhhhhhhh

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Chill the hell out woman Im thinking here!!! Geezus *throws papers in air*

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Reka, you are aware of another RP titled The Lycan/Vampire War, huh? Uh, yeah, I should know. Just joined it a few days ago. :rolleyes: Anyway, just letting you know. I don't think there should be any problems. Assassin99 started the other one, btw. Think the two can co-exist. Difference is in that other one, there's a third faction: hunters. Yeah, guess who's a hunter? :rolleyes::)

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Reka, you are aware of another RP titled The Lycan/Vampire War, huh? Uh, yeah, I should know. Just joined it a few days ago. :rolleyes: Anyway, just letting you know. I don't think there should be any problems. Assassin99 started the other one, btw. Think the two can co-exist. Difference is in that other one, there's a third faction: hunters. Yeah, guess who's a hunter? :rolleyes::)

This is not about a war, however. This is about a underground sanctuary where werewolves and vampires can coexist. Something more laid back like my blackreach expedition rp. More focused on character development.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    modern_female_vampire_by_kargain-d3c8563.jpg
    (image off google)
    Name: Aura
    Age/Sex: 26 Female
    Race/Class: Elf/Vampire/Assassin
    Choice of Weapsons: Sword and Bow... Black arrows
    Bio: Aura has been 26 for thousands of years, she was first gifted the "curse" when she was 20 years old by an elder vampire himself.. Left alone she had to figure out what she was able to do, passing of the many years she became a skilled assassin, deadly with which ever weapon she can wield.. even a spoon is deadly in her hands.. she prefers her bow and sword. She trust very few
    Appearence: whats in the pic cept... blood red hair, wears the necklace the ankh, clothes are different not wearing that shirt for sure... shirt is a corset, pants jacket are black leather

Here is what she wears... I know its Kate from Van Helsing but I like her outfit
    Kate-Beckinsale-Van-Helsing.jpg

Rekamennos

Account closed
    feebly escapes tackle. I'm frickin' ODing on RPs, man. With Ash's elf one and your Ula one, that would be a total of, hold on. I'm doing some math here. Six! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ula isn't happening for months from now, and ash already said she's got that one on hold. I wanna finish my story first and I post a new chapter addition every two weeks. So iz goina' be a while foo :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts