• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Dalious dreamt of breasts. Big beautiful boobies. Titties. Taters. There was a beautiful woman bouncing up and down atop his stead. She was so hot the sun would chill in her presence. She knelt down and licked his earlobe, then she bit into it.
    "Oww!" Dalious yelped.
    She knelt back up, still mounted upon his massive cock.
    "I'm hungry," she said.
    "Huh?"
    She knelt back down and bit into his ear, this time viciously.

Dalious woke up. He was lying down in the middle of the arena as the dawn began to break. A skeever rat was ferociously attacking his neck. He rose to a knee but the cursed rat beast would not let go.
    "Ahh, son of a bitch!" Dalious yelled.
    Slaves were awake in their cells, looking out and laughing at their 'Champion' fight a rat before the day's games would begin. The guards weren't even awake yet to open the arena.
    Dalious finally broke free from the beast and smashed its head in with his boot. The slaves that were awake to see the act cheered, mimicking the arena audience.
    "Our brave and talented champion does it again!" one slave yelled.
    Dalious looked around and couldn't help but to laugh.
    "Ha ha ha, funny isn't it. Go fluff yourselves," Dalious yelled, then left.

Linamina

Baalena woke during the dead of night, startled to discover two slaves barging into her room. She growled. "You should have knocked" she threatened, ready to bloody up the first one that got within range, despite being completely nude.

One of them threw a ragged robe to her. "Lady Liendelle is sentencing you to the Arena. Get dressed."

Where as everyone else might have been pissing themselves scared, Baalena couldn't hide her joy. "Oh thank the gods!" she called out, slipping the robe over herself eagerly. She went to them with the slightest intent for trouble. "Get me the hell out of here." she commanded enthusiastically. They didn't know it, but she preferred the Arena to working for that bitch.

--------------------------------------That dawn--------------------------------------------------------

Baalena was shoved, needlessly, into the slave cells as they were all roused and in a laugh towards the ring. She stood on her toes to see what was happening and saw a familiar face that made her stomach tingle. She called out to Dalious. "Good morning Champion!!" despite that he was already leaving and possibly didn't hear him, it was nice to see him.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice was sound asleep when Tess left. She didn't even notice the transition from Tess's warm chest to being tucked under the warm covers, or the note Tess left on the pillow next to her. Even if she did, it wouldnt have mattered. This was the first time in over two weeks that Alice was actually able to be happy, as well as finally get a good night's rest. Plus, after the way Tess had been so kind and so loving to her, Alice had fallen asleep with the absolute trust that Tess would be there when she woke up.

That same night, over in the cells beneath the Arena, things were not so well for her father.

Simus woke up face first on the sandy floor of an Arena cell. It was dimly lit by the moonlight filtering through from the Arena above, comming through his own prison bars. He woke up with a splitting headache, his old body creaking and popping as he eased his way onto his hands and knees. His long silver hair dangled in front of his face and it took him several long moments to figure out the was still her on Nirn, alive and breathing.

One he figured that much out he was able to stand up, albiet painfully. Every muscle in his body was sore and he could feel several large bruises on his arms and back. There was also a sizable lump on the back of his head, as if someone clunked him over the head with a mace or some other blunt weapon. He remembered having some trouble with the guards when he asked them to help look for Alice. One of them actually told him to piss off. Not that Simus didn't toally deserve that, he was shoving that drawing into the face of everyone in the city after all, but still, such a remark was uncalled for. He decided the best course of action was to punch the guard in the nose, and then he tried to assault him despite being unarmed. Then Simus got stupid and started cursing the man out as he was beating on him. This attracted the attention of several more guards who tried to pull Simus off. He summoned Emily, his trusty flame atronach, then activated his flame cloak spell to ward them off. This worked fine, and then he readied a flames spell in both hands, daring any of the men to attack him. A nearby battlemage saw the disturbance however and hit Simus with a calm spell from behind. As Simus' aggression faded his mind became foggy and he lost his concentration. This gave the guards the oppertunity to move in with their maces and beat him down. This broke the calm spell, but it was too late: Simus was on the ground, covered in bruises and being detained. That was when he lost consciousness.

As his wits came back to him, Simus used his one good eye, his right one, to examine his surroundings. His cell was surrounded on three sides by light tan stone, possibly limestone, as was the floor and ceiling. The fourth wall was made of iron bars interrupted in the center by a padlocked door. It faced other cells consisting of a large cellblock devided into tiny individual rooms that were more like cages than actual prison cells. Considering the stony makeup of his own cell, he guessed it was dug out of the wall of the larger building they were in. It was also slightly larger, big enough to accommodate one person resonably comfortably. Perhaps this cell was part of the original complex and these large cage blocks were added later. The entire floor was covered in sand, to soak up blood and other refuse he imagined. The moonlight filtered through a grate in the ceiling and illuminated most of the complex. All of the cells across from and around him were occupied with men and women of all races, dresed in cheap sackcloth pants and matching shirts with no sleeves, presumably what he himself was wearing. It was the dead of night and everyone was asleep. He saw a few men and one woman, an orc, wearing their own clothes. Most people here looked like slaves but the ones better dressed may not have been. Maybe they were new or privilaged in some way and as such were rewarded with their own cloths. Now that he though about it, the makeup of this place looked a lot like some sort of holding cell for gladiators. If this was so, then that's probably what these people were. Slaves who had won enough coin to get a modicum of privilage. The rest were likely meat to be thrown to the wolves. Simus had always enjoyed the games her in the city and his two boys were very enthusiastic about them. The three of them had some good times cheering for their favorite team. His wife and daughters never really approved because they didn't get it. His littlest one Cilla was too young for such things and his wife Amy detested bloodsport. Then there was Alice, the true hybrid of the family. She was intelligent enough to understand why her father and brothers enjoyed the games, but headstrong and idealistic enough to openly critisize them for it. He tried to avoid an argument as long as he could, but she had his sharp tongue and stubborn will, and she would not take no for an answer. The two had debated about any number of things ever since she was old enough to construct a proper argument, somewhere between ten and eleven, and he had helped her become a fine debator. This subject however was something that she got particularly nasty about and they couldn't argue about it without someone getting their feelings hurt. So, a few years ago he stopped going, deciding that his attendence was upsetting his daughter and he decided she was more inportant than the games. He and Alice were particulalry close, and she had become one of his best friends as she had grown up.

He missed her.

He walked away from the cell and towards the cot at the back of his cell. He decided it would be a good idea to get some sleep himslef, but he couldn't. He had gotten desperate to find Alice adn had gotten stupid for it. It was his fault that she had gotten lost in the first place. She and her sister, crying into their mother's open wounds as they screamed for her to wake up. Alice had been pounding on her chest trying to revive her, even though she knew it wouldn't work. Simus had held back at least six Thalmor soldiers and had killed another six. He had given his childrien all the time he could to run, to find some safety. They all did, but Alice refused to retreat. She stood with her father and fought the elves. There was little she could to against proffessional soldiers, and they quickly gave her several deep stabs. Simus flew into a rage only a father could feel and killed all of her attackers, but he succumbed to his wounds and fell unconscious. Alice was in tears when he told her to leave, but she finally obeyed, hobbling off into the snow and falling face first onto the ground. That was the last he had seen of her, but she wasn't dead. She couldn't be. He would die if that was the case.

As he was thinking this over, he saw a woman walking to the cell across from him. The one with the Orc woman. She was small, almost as small as Alice, and she was walking right by him. She was also almost as beautiful as Alice but looked a few years older. She was wrapped and hooded in a black cloak, but her feet were bare. Simus didn't want to disturb the woman, especially at this time of night, but he needed to find out where he was and how long he had been here. He assumed that whomever threw him in here intended for him to die at some point, so he had to know that too.

He limped over to his bars and gently tapped on one of them with a knuckle. This seemed to get the attention of both the young woman and the Orc. Looking at it again, the Orc was actually outside the cell and keeping an eye on the cloaked woman as if watching out for her. A guard maybe? A friend? Maybe she could help as well.

"Excuse me ladies?" he whispered loudly. "I'm sorry to bother you at this hour, but I just woke up on the floor over here and I don't know how I got in here. Or where "here" is for that matter. Can you tell me when I was brought in?"

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord

Natesse jumped, not all together out of fear, but more at the sudden shock of being approached almost nude. She turned and looked at the newcomer while simultaneously reaching for her dagger; it was, of course, not there. She looked the man over, wondering how on Nirn he knew about all of that. Was he a friend of Dreven's? He certainly looked the part. No. Even if he was, Dreven was a master of discretion. He'd never reveal a plan of his before it was done.

She narrowed her eyes. He was a beautiful creature, certainly, but until she knew more, he was a threat. Seeing as how she was weaponless, she decided to play the innocent, scared woman. She put in her best "I'm-scared-but-not-scared" face and sat scooted away from him.

"I-I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at, kind sir... Can I help you with something?"

She decided to deflect his line of questioning, hoping beyond hope it would work. She crossed her arms under her bust, emphasizing her breasts ever so slightly by making them rise and push together. If she could only distract him, she could attempt to calm him and leave the cellar, locking him in. She mentally admonished herself; she was doing exactly what she had told Alice not to do: use sex appeal to get along. But, she reasoned, she herself had been doing this all her life. Essentially, it was her job.

Hale Loneshadow

The vampire quietly chuckled to himself, seeing through the woman's obvious sex ploy in a heartbeat. Marquis knew he had her attention, though he also knew she was afraid.

Now, we can't have her TOO frightened, can we? Rash things may happen.

Lazily throwing his hair back behind his head, for show if little else, the vampire continued in his smooth, yet penetrating voice. "You have nothing to fear from me, my lady. Well...nothing that you should concern yourself about, just yet. I mean you and your friend upstairs no harm. Yes, I have heard much of what you...three, wasn't it? what you three have been discussing throughout the night. I fear I may have come in a tad late, however I believe I understand the gist of the situation. Again, I mean not to harm any of you, nor turn you in to the, er, authorities. In fact, I am quite interested in this little plan of yours, much more interested than anything else in this bloody city! Now, if I may introduce myself...my name is Marquis de Mortatus, and as you may have guessed, I am a vampire. Though, not of quite the same ilk as my, ah, friend, Adnirr'ach, whom I can smell you've already, ah, met."

Finishing his monologue, with his bold proclamation of what he really was, Marquis made a show of walking back towards the cellar door.

"Now, I can sense you wish for me to leave. That, I will do. But rest assured, we will see each other again."
    With a blood-red twinkle in his eye, and grinning that sly grin of his, Marquis dramatically ended, "And much sooner than you may think, Natesse."

And as soon as he had appeared there, the flair-y vampire was gone, back into the night of Imperial City.

Well, hopefully that made the intended impression upon her, he thought, eyeing up his victim, a thief by the looks of him.

Nadir-Natesse

She released a long sigh as he disappeared. That was strange, she thought, but she'd experienced stranger. So he was a vampire, and knew Adnirr'ach. Her heart ached when she thought of him. She'd left him alone and still injured in that tower. She wondered if he was all right, and even more seriously, she wondered how he was related to the mysterious new vampire... Then she wonder what exactly he was up to in regards to what she, Dreven, and Alice had planned. This wore more on her nerves and increased her anxiety. She laid her head down on the table and felt hot tears of frustration well up in her eyes. So much could go wrong at this point. She wondered where Dreven was. He was more than likely outside the city somewhere, slaving over an alchemy table creating the potion necessary for the liberation of Alice's father. She wished he was here, instead. He was a jerk, and a childish heathen, but she liked him.

When they first met in Cheydinhal, she knew he was one of a kind. He spent the entire day guiding her around the sanctuary and introducing her to the various Dark Brotherhood members. She bedded him on the first night, after much protest from him; apparently, he was wary of bedding strange women due to a contract he'd had in Skyrim some time back...he didn't really want to get into details, though. Even after she declined full membership in the Brotherhood, it was his voice and reason that kept her from being killed on the risk of ratting the group out. He swore on his own life that she was trustworthy and they let her go. He had put great trust in her that day and still did, truth be told. They don't often run into each other, but when they do, it's really special. Natesse would even venture so far as to say she had some level of love for the mer...

She shook off the thoughts, for they only saddened her more. She took a moment to compose herself. She would need rest if things were to even have a chance at going well tomorrow. She sighed and stood up. Looking around, she decided that she was no longer hungry; she probably wouldn't be able to hold anything down, anyway. She left the dank room behind, locking it after exiting, then headed back up the stairs to Alice, and a night of restlessness.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Desiree had finished playing with herself, feeling somewhat satisfied but not entirely. She had heard some kind of commotion outside of her room and exited to see what was going on. A couple of the slaves were fighting over something. That wasn't unusual. Everyone else pretty much ignored them, and she intended to do the same.

She heard someone calling for her attention... or rather, her attention and the Orc's. The Orc only bared her teeth at the man. "Nobody cares, human."

Desiree didn't even glance at the Orc; she was watching the man who was trying to get her attention. She could tell that the man had been beaten (beaten unconscious judging from what the man was saying) at the sight of him. Having never seen him before, she could only guess that he had been sent here just today. He did not look like he had been a prisoner or a slave (well, before now, anyway).

"Forgive the Orsimer..." Desiree began.

"I don't need forgiveness from a human."

Desiree rolled her eyes. "Don't forgive the Orc, then. She's not a people person. I can tell you that you are in the gladiator slave holding cells of the Arena. You have arrived here just today, probably a few hours ago." She told him the specific date of today. "As for how you got here, I cannot be sure. I didn't see you arrive. You were obviously beaten unconscious. What is the last thing you remember?"

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Considering the date the woman just told him, Simus figured he'd only been here a few hours. He'd been looking for Alice just this morning. They were separated in the Thalmor attack five days ago and he had gotten increasingly desperate to find her. After he had regained consciousness in the mountains, he was able to find some of the men who had helped break him and his family out of Bruma. Many of them were old comrades from the Legion and Simus was able to call on these men again when he had gotten back. They had seen what happened with his family and the Thalmor and told him three of his four children had made it into Skyrim. That meant they were safe for now, but Alice was unaccounted for. They assumed she was still here in Cyrodiil and they helped Simus get back to the Imperial City. From there he was able to secure a change of cloths and a generous amount of coin from a friend on the Waterfront. It wasn't the best part of the city, but it was an easy place to hide and it was a good point to start his search at. He had done so for the past four days with no luck. Now he was trapped in an Arena cell because he got stupid. Of course, it was difficult to be a calm, descreet Legion commander when you're a father that's going completely nuts so maybe he was being too hard on himself.

"Thank you miss." he said with a look of gratitude. "It's good to know I've been here only a few hours. I've been looking for someone you see, and it's very importaint that I find them. I tried to get the guards to help me but they got brash with me and then I got mad. One thing led to another, I started a fight, activated a flame cloak spell since I didn't have any wargear and the next thing I know I'm being zapped by a calm spell and I've got four Legionnaires beating me down with maces. It's a miracle they didn't break any bones, but I still feel like I lost an argument with a cave bear."

Simus moved his arms up and down to make sure that nothing was indeed broken. Everything was sore, but it was all where it should be.

"So that's the last thing I remenber. They must have beaten me into submission and then thrown me in here. I'm not sure why I'm in here with a bunch of Arena slaves but I guess I'll find out soon enough. Say: is there any way you could open this cell? It'll be easier for us to talk if we're not separated by prison bars and an aisle. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I can barely stand anyway. I'm just hoping for some company. You can come over here with your Orc friend if you don't believe me."

Simus gave the Breton woman a disarming smile, trying to show here that his intentions were genuine.

"What's your name by they way?" He asked. "I'm Simus."

Neverwin

"Call me a friend of a human again, and I will make sure you never stand."

Desiree did take the time to glance at the Orc woman this time. She was being serious from the looks of things. The Breton woman glanced back at Simus. "I think it would be better for you if you just pretended she wasn't here." She did not need to see the disarming smile to know that the man couldn't hurt her. He was telling the truth about barely being able to stand.

"As for why you're in here with a bunch of Arena slaves after an altercation with the guards, I am going to assume that you ticked off somebody important but not too important, somebody who is full of over-inflated self-importance and a sadistic streak. Given that slaves do not get to see a healer until after the Arena games, I deduce that you are meant to die for this person's entertainment and ego gratification. I hope you are able to make peace with yourself and soon." She said it in a sympathetic, compassionate, and soothing manner, but she actually didn't care one way or another whether this man died or not. A soon-to-be dead man was of little use to...

There was a pause in her thoughts. Wait. This could be a good thing. She could use him to help satiate her desires and delay that inevitable and grim outcome just a little longer. Since he could barely stand, he wouldn't be able to be rough with her, and since he was new, he couldn't share her with any friends of his. It was a perfect opportunity.

"If it pleases you, my name is Desiree." She walked over to the door of bars and swung it open. "These doors are not locked. Slaves can travel freely through the holding cells; we just can't travel freely through the stadium or anywhere else without intense supervision from the guards. I am sorry that you are going to die, but if you will allow me... I can make some of your last moments more... comfortable."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    "Dis-eerie. Is that how you pronounce it?" Simus asked. "That's a rather unique name, not to mention a very pretty one. Is it Breton?"

Simus was happy to see that he wasn't locked in this cell. He was still a prisoner but at least he would be able to wander around a little before he died. When Desiree came into his cell and offered him sex, he laughed. It was a low, hearty chuckle that made him smile. Falling down on his rear due to the pain of standing only made him laugh harder. He then saw the look in the young woman's eyes and realized she was serious.

"You're not kidding are you?" Simus said. "Honey that's very sweet of you but I'm going to have to decline. Don't get me wrong. I'm flattered that you want to take me for a ride, but you'll have to wait in line for a couple of decades."

He could see this was clearly not the response this girl expected, so he grew serious himself, so he got up and sat down on his cot, inviting her to sit next to him.

"Why don't you have a seat." He said. "Don't take this the wrong way honey, but you look a little horney. I saw you over ther playing with yourself when I got up and you look like you want more than that. I understand the urges a young woman like you probably has in a place like this, but I'm afraid I can't satisfy them. Let me explain. From the looks of you you can't be any older than half my age, so right off the bat honor commands we not share our flesh. Secondly, you remind me of my daughter and unless I'm a really screwed up father I don't love her in quite that sense. Furthermore, if what you say is true and I'm to die for someone else's amusement, I'd rather face that stone cold sober."

He put his right hand on her left thigh and gently patted it, giving her a warm smile. "I'm sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for Desiree. Even so, It's a pleasure to meet you. You seem like an intelligent young lady, and I think we can enjoy each other's company if you'll have me. Otherwise, you can just talk to the orc. I'll be right here either way."

Neverwin

"My name is Breton, yes." Desiree shivered a little when the older man touched her thigh. Damn it, she hadn't even realized she had sat down next to him. This wasn't good. She tried to concentrate. Surely, she could convince him to lay with her. It shouldn't be too difficult. She was attractive, supernaturally desirable, and she knew how to put her silver tongue to good use.

"I must ask that you reconsider. I have not laid with a man in what feels like ages..." A half-truth. It really did feel like ages, even though, it had only been a day or so since she had laid with a man. "And I cannot trust any of the men here to lay with me without injuring me, which could lead to my own death in the Arena. There is no telling whether I will live to see next week or not, and I'd like to make myself as comfortable as possible as well. Shouldn't your honor command that you help a woman in distress? And if you are going to die, then what is the harm in one last fling? I can make it worth your while..." She leaned closer to him, positioning herself in such a manner as to give him an eyeful of her cleavage.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Simus' breath shortened slightly at the sight of this girl's full, supple breasts. They were like big fleashy melons just begging to be squeezed. As Simus had gotten older, he had found it increasingly difficult to maintain an erection when Amy was in the mood. They had to quit early several times because he simply couldn't keep going like he used to. This was not one of those times.

Oh crap, I am so hard right now. Okay, don't panic. It's just male chemistry. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You haven't committed adultery yet. Wait a minute: my wife is dead. Does that mean I can still commit adultery? I don't know. I did make a vow never to lay with anyone but her. But she's dead, soooo...I'm off the hook right? Wait a minute. What am I thinking? She can't be older than Alice. And I love Alice. She's my little faerie. I can't screw my little faerie, that's just disgusting. Damn you man! Think of what you've been through the past two weeks! Just do it! You need this! No. No I've got to remember my honor I...oh gods damnit I really do need this. Oh all right, fine, but there's a special plane of Oblivion for people like me. And for pepope who talk at theatres.

Simus gave Desiree a wide grin and chuckled. "Well honey I'd tip my hat to you it I had one. You're pretty good. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. I think that tent between my legs speaks for itself. Problem is, I'm not as spry as I used to be and I'm gonna need a little pick-me-up to keep me goin'. So I tell you what: you find me a little skooma, and get these magic-dampening bindings off of me while I'm at it, and I'll ride you like a warhorse. I'll even be gentile too. You seem like a nice young lady and you deserve to be treated as such. We got a deal?"

Simus extended his hand, waiting for Desiree to accept it.

"And remember: Skooma comes in a little glass vial."

Hale Loneshadow

"And just WHO do you think you are, traipsing around MY tower, vampire??" the sorcerer spat at him with disdain.

After the initial, powerful magical attack, Adnirr'ach had blacked out for most of the night. When he awoke, he was trapped behind what seemed to be a very arcane magical barrier.

The sorcerer wasn't any happier, unfortunately. Apparently wizened old warlocks don't appreciate when one, especially, when one is a vampire, uses their tower for rough sex, and mindless exploration, Adnirr'ach thought with a slight chuckle. Unfortunately, the sorcerer thought this was directed at him, which only served to flare his temper.

"I KNOW who you are, Adnirr'ach Da'rae, or should I say, the Ensouled One? Yes, I know you are one of the, ah, better vampires out there, but that gives you, absolutely, positively, NO RIGHT TO DIG THOUGH MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS!" yelled the sorcerer with obvious frustration.

Standing up straight, and giving the man a slight bow, Adnirr'ach did his best to alleviate the tension.

"My apologies, sir, for I did not realize this tower was inhabited until you attacked me with your magics. You see, it was daylight out for awhile, and I had no way of going out of this tower without being burned to ash. Forgive me, I did not mean to intrude upon your obviously grand research," the smooth vampire replied calmly.

This seemed to de-puff the older man's temper quite a bit, for wizards of all kinds loved for their work to be complimented. Luckily for Adnirr'ach, this sorcerer was no exception.

"Well, I suppose you did not do any real harm. Luckily for you too, any number of these magical items could have killed you!" the wizard said, taking down the magical barrier. "Forgive my rashness, when one gets as old as I, one may get a little, err, paranoid. My name is Garumn, though some call me Garumn the Insane. I would MUCH prefer it if we strayed from that little title, mind you!"

Adnirr'ach breathed easier now, knowing that this man knew he meant him no harm.
    "Well met, Garumn. At least, well met now! If you could, however, I seem to be in a bit of an, ah, bind, as it were. You see, a particular noble by the name of Berand decided it would amuse him greatly to truss me up when I was offering my services to this city, and then throw me to the Arena. One thing led to, ah, another, and I made my escape with the help of a lovely Bosmer woman. The vampire paused, somber for a moment, wondering what had become of her. Throughout it all, however, I have been confined by these damnable magical cu--"

"SAY NO MORE!" yelled the suddenly excited sorcerer. About ten minutes and a few complex spells later, Adnirr'ach Da'rae was finally free of the magical bondage.

"My many thanks, Garumn. I must go now, for there is something I need to do that requires much urgency. But I am in your debt, and if there is anything I could ever assist you with...well, I am sure you have your ways of letting one know," oath-ed Adnirr'ach to the sage.

Coyly smiling, Garumn dramatically replied, "That I do, oh soul-ed vampire! But now, you must be off! I sense you still have a part to play in all of this."

Nodding his thanks, Adnirr'ach lept up the two dozen or so feet of the vertical passageway with the help of his naturally enhanced vampiric strength. Almost a shimmer of black in the night, the ages-old vampire leaped from the tower, rolling as he hit the ground, and quickly yet stealthily took off into the city.

Neverwin

Desiree could scarcely tear her eyes away from the aforementioned tent between his legs. Her breathing had quickened and deepened, and it was taking all her concentration to focus on what the man was saying. It was a shame, really, that her libido wouldn't let her have the satisfaction of stroking her own ego for so easily convincing the experienced, so-called honor-bound man to give in to her. She held up her arms, revealing her own magic-dampening bindings.

"You would need a powerful mage to get these bindings off. If my own bindings were off, there's a possibility I could remove yours... but since I, too, am bound, I cannot." Her ice blue eyes seemed to bore into his own eyes. "I know where I could get some skooma, but I... I just don't have the patience..." She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. She rubbed her body against his fiercely, as though already trying to stimulate herself.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Despite his best efforts, all the willpower Simus had was lost in that deep, passionate kiss. The only person who had ever kissed him like that was his wife. A woman of thirty years and four children was hard to beat, but Desiree came close. Very close. He took her into his arms and returned her kiss, bringing the full weight of his tongue to bear and nibbling on her lower lip. This felt both completely wrong and completely right at the same time. His heart was racing and he couldn't stop himself from undoing his pants and laying Desiree down on his cot. He released her, panting, and got on top of her. He entered her vagina and laid his full penis against her clit, but didn't release just yet.

"Well Desiree, looks like you sold me." He said. "But before I go any further, you and I need to renegotiate payment. You're gonna help me get outta here, and you're gonna make sure I don't die before that happens. Then you and I are gonna find away to get these bindings off. Finally, we're gonna go over to the market district and get you some cloths. A girl like you really shouldn't be running around naked under a cloak, it's far too revealing. I'll get us both out of the city in return, and then you can enjoy your freedom any way you damn well please. If you do not agree to these terms, I'm gonna get up, you're gonna get goin' and we are NOT gonna get busy."

Simus bored a hole into her beautiful blue eyes with his one good hazel one.

"So what's it gonna be darlin'?"

solace84

God of the Arena
    Dalious went to the games that day as a guest and not a combatant. He sat in the booth next to the Emperor's, even though the Emperor had not showed up yet. He was given a plate of grilled chicken and cup of wine.
    He watched on as two Nords were forced to fight each other, both with the same armor and swords; just one was in red color and the other blue. He sat back and enjoyed the show.

Neverwin

(OOC: Actually, she isn't naked under the cloak... she has something akin to a bikini under the cloak... It's still pretty revealing, though. She also does, in fact, have shoes. LOL... I think you only need to amend your post a little bit, though.)

Desiree groaned at feeling his penis enter her a little and the rest of it pressed against her sensitive clit. It felt so good to be penetrated again, but it was frustrating that he wasn't in all the way and that he wasn't moving. She tried to buck her hips against his. "Yes, anything... I'll do anything you ask. Just fluff me. Don't make me wait, please." She arched her back a few times, as though offering her breasts to him. "Please."

The Orc woman, by this point, had turned away from them. It was very likely she was rolling her eyes and generally looking disgusted.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Simus was concerned at Desiree's behavior. She was desperate for him to release, practically banging her pelvis against his. She was begging him not to wait any longer. Even for someone as sex-starved as this girl was, this was not normal behavior. She was far too desperate to have sex with a complete stranger. Still, she had agreed to his terms and he would live up to his. He fully inserted his penis and thrust it into her vagina. He then rubbed it against her sensitive clit. He started off slow, paying great attention to her small size and afraid of hurting her. However, he could feel her body ripple with pleasure at every stroke and he gradually picked up speed. The faster he went, the more she wanted and he was soon thrusting at full speed. He stopped thinking of her as a frail young woman and let himself be taken by his own pleasures. It felt so good to be inside a woman again, and all of his thoughts, even those of Alice, were forgotten. He was hammering into her with all his strength now, feeling his penis filling up for an ejaculation. He moaned with pleasure as he rammed her like a chisel trying to split rock. By the time his second orgasm hit, he was covered in sweat and crying tears of pleasure. He hadn't worked a woman this hard since he and Amy had their last night together in Bruma: the last time her body was still warm in his arms. This was just as good as that wonderful night, and he hoped it would never stop.

(This is my first time writing this kind of scene, and I don't have any real world experience, so I'm sorry if it's no good.)

Linamina

Baalena spent most of her holding time alone, assuming she could really be alone as she was. She was a strangely frightening sight as she trained on the wall, jabbing her fists into it harder and harder until her forearms went sore.

"How do you try...?" spoke a withered old breton sitting against the wall a little bit away from her. Baalena gave him a glance, unsure what he meant. "Pardon?"

"How do you keep trying...?" his cloudy blue eyes looked up at her halfheartedly. Baalena shrugged and gave a few extra punches. "I've nothing else to do but survive, so why not?" He looked up at her, admiring her spirit. "Even if you do survive....it's the emperor's thumb that decides our fates...."

She stopped mid-punch. She had heard how many slaves who earned their victory were still killed by at least a dozen guards as soon as the Emperor gave "Thumbs down." but she never believed such dishonor existed. "So I've heard..." was all she replied with before practicing her heel and turn kicks next.

She knew she wouldn't live forever in this accursed arena, but she hoped for a better end to her fate than the Emperor's wrongful jurisdiction. No...she had to keep trying...she couldn't let fear grip her down.

If she had to take on those 'guards' in the end, she would try that too.

Nadir-Natesse

Well outside the city walls, Dreven sat at a small table in a cramped, damp mine shaft, a mortar and pestle clenched tight in his hands. He had long since removed the upper half of his armor and tied his hair back, as even though one would never know it, making potions from scratch was a tedious task; exhausting too, depending on what you had to grind. For his task, he had laid out the ingredients on a long table nearby and they were all doozies: rot scale, spider egg sacs, Daedra venin, nightshade petals, fly amentia cap, slaughterfish scales and bonemeal. The egg sacs, venin, and nightshade petals had been easy but the rest wouldn't be. Each ingredient was a chore unto itself and as Dreven set to grinding up the rot scale, he huffed. That girl Alice owed him big time. When the time came, and this was all over, he intended to bed her until he was sore. Her or Natesse. One or the other, it didn't matter.

Point was, his hard work was going to pay off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts