My presentation and the Nexus Dante Admin real name! ;-)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi all,

before I start I wish to present myself.

I am Warrior Within, an author of a few module like (Supernatural AI, Advanced Werewolves and the Dexion Evicus fix) previously in Nexus now wherever someone wish to host my links to my work.

I wanted to open this new thread due to my ban in Nexus so every modder can see this and think twice before making some work there.

Dante do not deserve much attention just because I found his name already, but at a more accuracy sight he own many.

INTRO:
His pm sent to me showed off he's just clearly unable about his role but not only that would label him so, but these few pm shown me he's also a little frustrated dictator who isnt able
to politely reply with a simple request just because obviously he is unable to provide due to his incompetence of course, like a dog chasing his tail, he want to look like
Dante in "Devil May Cry" but I imagine a best surname for him that sound better with: "Dolls may cry - even under my pants".

Sorry I hope I will be clear for everyone since I am italian maybe some words may differ from someone else use to, but I'll do the best to share this story with the most "respect"
of his (ahaha) laughable and doubtful person.

True history keep the truth. Here it is and will be shared everytime again as many time as it it !

So Dante after all, really worth to ban people like an idiot? I think really that you better able to comb doll's hair.

STORY:

Starting since the biginning, I developed a module, my first one (which now became very complete) related to npc and AI.

(Luckily I like to have many backup and backup and since I imagined from the first mp sent from this Dante what kind of person were I started immediatly to save EACH description of my module!
Just for safety.

So FAQ U DANTE! Thinking is your right to delete everything you dont like to be shared doesnt mean you act like a noob dictator who delete everything just because is unconfortable for you to
see the truth: you threaten me of ban and so I written it on every of my modules you choosed to delete, saving me the trouble to do it myself later! So somehow you did be a favor after all.)

But back now to the point: when I started I was really new in developing mods about npc and AI so like a new modder I was use to open other people esp and see structures of their works, learning
how they build changes that may become interesting to in my module later.

I found myself in one of these moments interested in replicating (instead copying) a modder magic effect just because I thought it was good for my module, but since this modification was
very small, I just forgot that I did it later...

My module kept published for much time later and had 90 endorsements, so a modest amount for me but I was not really interested to notoriety but sharing fan... unfortunatly someone else
did not share this idea.

It came suddendly to me the author of revenge of the enemies waving me allegation about my "copy" (wich is the Harkon effect who ownership is to Bethesda only), so I found myself in trouble about
his way of confronting me providing screenshot yelling everyone I am a copyier of his material like in a law court?

"WHAAAT??? I tought in my mind"

Ok I told him I am going already to change the effect because is wrong and btw affirming this was Bethesda ownership only
"I didnt copy from you a script and the one I did was already credited by me. I own you nothing." I replyed.

Since not everyone who read may understand creation kit, affirming I copied a mod just because I replicated a magic effect is like to sentence the baker because he use 2 same ingredients
who are used from someone else so he cant sell anylonger.

Who is the grain? Who is the spice?

Discussion went a little bit more, he left 2 endorsements too! (dont ask me how or why) because all this reside in Nexus and in his mess-ups, but I decided not to please this swollen prosecutor.

Just the next day my file were hidden with the following unreasons:

Dante:
Your file - - has been hidden due to content issues.

You will have to remove any content you have taken from any mods without the prior permission of their creators, including that of MyEvergreenHometown.

If this is not done, both your file and your account will be removed for theft of mod content.

Reply:
Please provide me more details about the content to remove so next version will be removed.

If I dont have these infos I cant be sure to understand right and I will be banned anyway.

I have no much to loose so I think both us should be cooperative elseway I will upload somewhere else (out of nexus...) anyway and as far as I dont earn any money from it but do just for fun, I ask if you are going to ban my account the removal of each of my modules so I can upload somewhere else.

The missing of the required infos in details mean I will remove myself every module uploaded here and upload somewhere else just as like I ban myself before you do.

Best regards

Dante:
Well if you cannot remember what you have taken from other people, then it is best you just remove the mods and leave.

Content theft is not allowed here, and that is exactly what you have done.

From the first message it was clear already to me that this was the classic exalted little boy behind his keyboard.

--------------------------------------------------------
When that happened I just wrote on the discussion board:

Sorry everyone but I had to delete every file in my module under administrator request to "remove the content that was not mine" without providing any more info.

I did remove everything just for safety!

Administrator told me that I stolen content without explaination of which, but to leave Nexus and treated as a criminal, so it's exactly what I am doing.

1) I am not a criminal: if I did something was to like another module a spell and think in my module would be great
2) I DO NOT EARN MONEY for this I have no reason to take advantage.
3) The spell "copyed" own to Bethesda (since is the Harkon spell)
4) I just did it for fun and for the entertainment of the community.

I didnt violate any of the following without crediting:

I cant use assets contained in other files in my file

I cant modify other file; including releasing bug fixes or improving on the features of this file added to the game, and upload it as a separate file

I cant convert other file so that it works on similar games

I cant upload other files to my sites

SUDDENDLY DANTE DELETED EACH MY MODULE WHERE I TOLD THIS TRUTH!

MY BAN HAS JUST BEEN DONE TO A FAN FROM SOMEONE WHO JUST LIKED TO ABUSE OF HIS LITTLE ONLINE POWER!

That's hopely want to be useful to be remembered from every modder who come here and want to upload his files in Nexus.

If you come visiting here, he own friendship in Bethesda forum too, probably cause the moderator had to bend himself too in front of dolly Dante's keyboard powers.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1481504-telling-the-truth-about-nexus-administrator-dante/

I imagine the following scenario:

Dante to the moderator:
Why you didnt delete this message?

Moderator:
Shall I delete it too?

Dante:
Yes you idiot or I will ban you from Nexus!

Moderator:
Sorry sorry I will do as you ask immediatly but please be merciful I do not want to be evicted from your magnificent reign your majesty!

Well this point I want to have the satisfaction to tell a message to Dante the doll ruler:

DANTE now come and delete this too if you can because it will be showed in every google research these words: "NEXUS ADMIN DANTE IS A BIG FAT CHILD"

Come and reply to my words if you arent what I told you.

Ops I didnt remember you keep your tail in your legs here because there's no friend here to delete this topic for you.
Thanks everyone who reached this point in reading without being disrupted by Dante's influence or simply the longevity of it.
Hopely to have given to some writer a good inspiration point for the next fantasy novel named:
"Dante the most big emperor of dolls in Nexus"
...and when his hands stay too much time on the keyboard.....
TADAAN:
->
sy4k.jpg
<-
This is him when he's too much in abstinence!!!
Run away because you may be his next doll victim!

JoeReese

I can't speak for this forum's management, but as a member I feel there's a difference between being candid about your experiences and opening a smear thread.

I believe most of us came herefor Skyrim, to be able to interact with a like-minded community and learn more about our game, not to entertain a flame war with another website.

Someone will surely correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel this is a knowledge-sharing and entertainment forum, not a platform for decrying others.

PuuLoo

Hi Warrior Within! It's great to hear the story of another skyrim modder who has been mistreated by this fu**ing c*nt The Vampire Dante.... I'm also quite surprised that he treats everyone the same (having known him, one would think that he will treat the more successful and more recognised modders with more care but....)

I couldn't even think that one word in a comment will get all my accounts and much endorsed mods banned and deleted....

It so happened that people started writing and starting new threads on other forums to ask about my mod and what had happened to it.

Anyways, i recommend you to try Skyrim Curse mod community. It's awesome and there the modders are treated with Premium stuff :)

You can also add me in Steam so we can talk a little more about this and i can tell you details about this guy and other moderators that will blow your mind. I will be happy to have another modder as a friend :) My Steam username is: PuuLoo

Regards.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Man... this Dante guy is really into some heads. Lol.

Hi Warrior Within! It's great to hear the story of another skyrim modder who has been mistreated by this fu**ing c*nt The Vampire Dante.... I'm also quite surprised that he treats everyone the same (having known him, one would think that he will treat the more successful and more recognised modders with more care but....)

I couldn't even think that one word in a comment will get all my accounts and much endorsed mods banned and deleted....

It so happened that people started writing and starting new threads on other forums to ask about my mod and what had happened to it.

Anyways, i recommend you to try Skyrim Curse mod community. It's awesome and there the modders are treated with Premium stuff :)

You can also add me in Steam so we can talk a little more about this and i can tell you details about this guy and other moderators that will blow your mind. I will be happy to have another modder as a friend :) My Steam username is: PuuLoo

Regards.

Thank you, it is a pleasure for me. As soon as I come back home I will add you to my friendlist in steam. Just like all bad experiences I am going to leave me behind all this crazy and start with more consciousness.I am loving this forum and this community btw I will be glad to share my work and my website also wherever is welcome back!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts