• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LuChao

The Martial artist
hello all you who follow my RP builds I will be using this Thread here to post all my future rp builds so if you liked what I done so far watch this one cause I have more floating around somewhere

Reactions: Sah

LuChao

The Martial artist
my next build after Slithering Slasher will be my Daedric Warrior so stay tuned everyone :) that one will be interesting

LuChao

The Martial artist
ok all it's time to introduce the Daedric Warrior
The Daedric Warrior is a Nord male who became corrupted as a child when he had a faint encounter with the Daedra as a result as he grew older he only had the goal of becoming their Champion so he started heavy worship of the Daedra and vowed to gather all their items and use them as his own as the Daedric Warrior

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
423860_269100013163618_903249672_n.jpg
Inserts flag here.​
Claims for the Legion.​

Looks interesting, look forward to seeing more of your ideas. (Was also raising post count :oops:) :p

LuChao

The Martial artist
lol well Daedric Warrior got killed big time for trying to summon Sanguine running naked and punched a guard got the whole town of Whiterun after him and he died now for the opposite build to Daedric Warrior I present the Last Samurai
The Last Samurai is a honorable warrior who trains in Archery Heavy Armor Smithing and 1 handed dual wielding. He will never deal with Daedra or assassins or thieves he is trained to help others and keep the road safe His duty is to wander around training locals who are brave enough for adventure in the ways of the Samurai and as such he will start in the first village he comes to (might not be Riverwood) and find a soul looking to travel and take that soul under his wing

LuChao

The Martial artist
next build after The Last Samurai is finished will be The Knowledge Seeker so stay tuned

Twiffle

Is this going to be a 'Daily Build' section as you build one, get him killed and rebuild another, all in one day, , , hehehehehehehe , :D

but im interested in The Knowledge seeker though,

LuChao

The Martial artist
Is this going to be a 'Daily Build' section as you build one, get him killed and rebuild another, all in one day, , , hehehehehehehe , :D

who knows about length and as for the knowledge seeker he wanders Skyrim collecting books and reading them his goal is to find each book that exists in Skyrim and he has heard of the forbidden books that give secret knowledge so he wants them

LuChao

The Martial artist

I will post Builds as I think of them wont make them till one dies which is when they die in game or I get bored and rdy to move to the next

LuChao

The Martial artist
ok now time for the Knowledge Seeker he/she will be a High Elf who will use Robes and will use a warrior follower as a body guard and travels Skyrim looking for books will only use magic so will not use much Stamina without armor this build I have never done before and am really excited about playing it :D hopefully no deaths early happen since I always play dead is dead for rp builds

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I like the idea of a book collector a lot, especially with a big hulk of a bodyguard. Hey, the hired muscle can lug all those heavy books back to the house for him too!

LuChao

The Martial artist
it's
I like the idea of a book collector a lot, especially with a big hulk of a bodyguard. Hey, the hired muscle can lug all those heavy books back to the house for him too!
a girl book collector but the muscle carrying books is exactly what I plan on XD

LuChao

The Martial artist
ok my next build will be named Braveheart (for those of u who know :D ) Braveheart will be a 2 handed Greatsword user he will run around in Light Armor and will join the Stormcloaks being the underdog his goal is to travel and prove his strength as a warrior everywhere he goes he will be a Nord for the right face paint

LuChao

The Martial artist
ok here is my next build since Braveheart got beheaded poor guy anyway next up is my Vampire Mistress pure Mage so she will study all the schools of magic and Light Armor and Sneak and she will become Vampire under Harkon and use the powers of Darkness to become a master assassin

khazan99

does this mean that the Book Collector met a grisly end?

LuChao

The Martial artist
does this mean that the Book Collector met a grisly end?

she met a very grisly end poor girl killed a chicken while fighting off vampires and got destroyed by the town

LuChao

The Martial artist
ok well since I kinda got distracted from Skyrim (bunch of new games quickly beat) I'm back to Skyrim with a new build here is my Crusader
the Crusader is a Heavy Armor 1 handed Mace and Restoration spell user really simple wanders around defeating evil wherever he/she finds it plans on joining Dawnguard me thinks I will go Imperial for this build

khazan99

ok well since I kinda got distracted from Skyrim (bunch of new games quickly beat) I'm back to Skyrim with a new build here is my Crusader
the Crusader is a Heavy Armor 1 handed Mace and Restoration spell user really simple wanders around defeating evil wherever he/she finds it plans on joining Dawnguard me thinks I will go Imperial for this build

I had fun with this same concept... great idea! Here's the character I used:
AMsO.jpg

LuChao

The Martial artist

I had fun with this same concept... great idea! Here's the character I used:
AMsO.jpg

mine is kinda like that except no shield mace in one hand healing spell in the other at all times

LuChao

The Martial artist
my newest build will be a nord female named Iasha and she is gonna be a theif assassin but she will have no skills at first and will have to train her way up to become a pro she will train in Alchemy pick pocket sneak lock picking and speech as well as archery one handed and light armor

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts