OOC Cerberus: The Second Head - A Mass Effect Roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    No worries

Sid

Ahem

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    I'm pretty much done, just need to finish the history.

Wolfbane

Name:Joe Bowman
    Alias:Vex
    Race:human
    Class:Soldier
    Birthplace:Earth
    Height:6'3
    Weight:225 lbs
    laterality:Right handed
    Sexuality:Heterosexual
    Health: Great, aside from Insomnia.
    Afflictions: Stutter
    Affiliations: Alliance Navy, SSV Palaven and her mates
    Religion:Universalist

APPEARANCE:
    Slade_Wilson.png
    (his face, not the rest :p)
    Eyes:Brown
    Hair:brown

PERSONALITY:
    The good: Friendly, caring among loved ones and crew, open minded,understanding, clever and smart.

The bad: He sometimes doesn't think things all the way through if his emotions are on edge, Cynical of most people, hard to give mercy when he thinks the person doesn't deserve it.

Likes: Reading, music, training, shooting, Intelligence,women,history, swords, and practicing with traditional weapons

Dislikes: Stupidity, arrogance, annoying people, hateful ignorance, sexism and racism.

Fears: Drowning, running out of luck and ammo.

Goals: Getting through each day without killing or hurting anyone outside of combat, learn more about history, the universe, and life, find a place in the world

Alignment: chaotic good

SKILLS:
    He's considered a top shot in the alliance, and among his squad and the crew of the SSV Palaven, thus people gave him the nickname of "Vex". It comes from his great luck and shooting, and the bad luck of the fool at the end of his scope or barrel whose shooting at him. Joe is also one of the few that still practices with swords, and any other traditional or old weapons. Whether it be a sword or bow. Joe knows that it's not practical on the battlefield, but he loves to train with them. Among those skills, he also knows CQC, for when it gets down to the nitty gritty. When he has to, he can take and give orders well. A skill which is highly valuable in his time. Outside of a sniper rifle, he loves the assault rifle, and pistol. Shotguns aren't really his thing.

RELATIONS:
    System Alliance[LIKES]:He thinks of most people serving in the alliance like an extended family; Brothers and sisters in arms. Joe is proud to be in such an honorable family. Here was taught comradery, faith in the people you're around, how to shoot extremely well, and killing is not easy or a light thing to do.

Aliens[LIKES]: Racism is quite narrow minded, so he doesn't judge any alien or human. He has served with a lot of aliens, and he would back them up if they needed help. War and bullets don't discriminate, why should he? He likes them all, and some of the women.

Geth[UNDERSTANDS]: They were treated poorly by their makers, rose up to stop the abuse. A common thing in human history.

Cerberus[HATES] Never liked them. A few of his friends joined them, but after shepard give them a whatfor, they defected. Hell, even some operatives from cerberus themselves defected. Humanity's dagger in the back

GEAR:

Weapons: M-92 Mantis when he needs to reach out and touch someone. It's also modded with a concentration mod, high velocity barrel.
    He also has a M-15 Vindicator for when medium range. It has a stability damper, and a piercing mod. He also carries a standard M-3 Predator, but only uses it if he has too. Finally he has a combat knife to use more as a tool, then a weapon. Although he isn't afraid to use it as a weapon

Armor: He wears standard armor that the rest of the soldiers wear, but his is less bulky and more maneuverable ( multiplayer soldier armor but normal looking chest and shoulders. Almost like Shep's armor) For missions with no breathable atmosphere, he wears a rebreather helmet that is normal for a soldier to use
    Causal wear: Tank top with his combat pants

HISTORY:

Younger days: He was born in a little sleepy town in the states to pretty much one parent. His dad left shortly after his birth, so it's been him and his mom since day one. He didn't say much in school, didn't have a lot of friends and kept to his studies. Only when he was around family and close friends that he would loosen up more. School was hard for him, so he just kept to himself and learned what he could, and tried his best to gain more knowledge. Whenever he would come home, he would mainly stay inside, watch anything that piqued his interest, and he read a lot. Books about anything that fascinated him. Whether it be about history, music, warfare, weapons, fighting, and music. Sometimes, he even incorporated what he read about in everyday dealings. That is where he got his love for traditional weapons and warfare. To him, that was more enjoyable than talking to other kids. he did have a few close friends. Friends that he is still friends with. After middle school, he went to a smaller high school, and came into his own over the school years. There he met better people, and showed him that not all people are in this life for themselves. Everybody loved him, and he loved his friends back. He was quite happy in high school. There he found who he was, how to really understand people, and that there are still some good people out there.

From there on, out: two years after graduating, he then enlisted in the Alliance Navy. It looked like he could actually use some of the things he learned from reading. Basic training was tough, but it did him well. After that, and getting to the point where he could do missions, he excelled, surprising the people he served with. He took the life, missions, and life seriously. Instead of fooling around, he went to practicing CQC and shooting immediately, and quite well. Wasn't long when he was pulling off crack shots, and taking down some good fighters. As much as he missed his home and mother, he loved serving, going to distant places, and meeting people.

After getting more and more missions under his belts, more kills, and general progress, his higher ups recommended up for the N7 program. After hearing this, he was honored and ready. The training was anything but easy, the "rules" he has to follow are strict, but he will try his best to uphold. He's been taking special assignments and doing the Alliance proud ever since.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I'm sorry to say, but I simply think this RP just doesn't have enough views to get going. I mean, we could just do the three of us, but I think it's highly unlikely that many more will join, unfortunately :sadface:

Sid

Mmmm... I know what you mean Vak... Great CC Wolfsbane... Also annoyed at The Phantom because he told me face to face that he would join.

Sid

Just going to bump this thread. Bump. And make a suggestion. Do you think if we all made a npc up, we could go on. So basically we have 2 characters and maybe get rid of them if more come? But anyone can control these characters and they die off if needed?

EpicVakarian

Just going to bump this thread. Bump. And make a suggestion. Do you think if we all made a npc up, we could go on. So basically we have 2 characters and maybe get rid of them if more come? But anyone can control these characters and they die off if needed?

Two? You, me and Wolf. I count three...

Sid

Sorry, forgot about myself

mamali

WHY DIDN't i see this sooner , hey do we a have a free place for me ?

note : my english still needs improvements but i think i can do this

Sid

Yep, go ahead, please join

mamali

Basics :

NAME : Tetrious Actus
    RACE : Turian
    Sex : Male
    Class : Infiltrator - Sniper
    Weapons : Custom white colored and Powered Viper Sniper Rifle with green lights , Custom M-5 palanax
    Special powers : incendiary ammo , AI hacking , Overload , technical Cloak
    Sexuality : heterosexual
    Armour : Custom white military turian armor with green lights , with N7 red pattern on his right arm .
    also uses a green visor to zoom in and out .

personality :
    Crew at SSV palaven , Sniper of the N7 team which is sent to investigate about the remains of Cerberus . he always fights from a far distance , so most of his equipment are useful from a far range . he can run really fast and always uses light armor with a few equipment . in battlefield he snipes out enemies with a great accuracy . he also has the responsibility to support and cover other team members from far , call in air support if necessary , investigate on enemy bases with his visor .
    he doesn't talk much , he hates talking , usually makes his points with body movements and when he talks its just words like " ok " , " thanks" , " i'm in the position " , " i see 2 guards " and etc .
    when in the ship , he spends most of his time in the armory and shuttle bay , cleaning and examine the weapons , amours , computers and equipment .
    he has a great interest in green color . because of green lines on his body . he also has green light on his sniper rifle

Appearance :
    he looks like every other turian with a light skin . and like his father he has a Green line on his face starting from top of his head and going down to his jaw . there is a small scar on his left cheek , and his right eye is a bit bigger than his left eye , probably because of using visors and scopes too much .

BACKGROUND : there is a reason behind his sad and quiet personality .
    he was born exactly when Reapers attacked palaven and only after 4 months from his birth his parents died in the war . so his sister took care of him . all the way in his childhood , he saw only death , destruction and destroyed cities and buildings . not too much food to eat for a few years . his sister did everything she could to help him out and keep him alive , even if the cost was her death .
    his sister sent him into military school at the age of 8 , and from very beginning of his training he was one of the best snipers around on palaven . some say that he is the best turian sniper since garrus Vakarian .
    when he was 15 he found out there is no messages from her sister for over a week . so he left the military school and go to his town to look for his sister . after a month of looking he found out his sister was stolen by a group of human smugglers .
    this had a big effect on his personality and changed his life forever . after all these years he is still looking for his sister .
    he got to citidal and since he was a really great soldier , council decided to send him on a mission . this was the only way that he could go around all over the galaxy .
    he is now part of a 6 operatives tasked to the Alliance Frigate; SSV Palaven.
    this is not only a mission for him , SSV paleven is his means to look and find his sister . but to find her he needs help from his other team members .

2 notes :
    i'm Iranian so my english is not really great . so sorry if you see some weird stuff in my writings .
    if there is anything wrong with this , tell me to fix it .

mamali

SKILLS:
    He's considered a top shot in the alliance, and among his squad and the crew of the SSV Palaven, thus people gave him the nickname of "Vex". It comes from his great luck and shooting, and the bad luck of the fool at the end of his scope or barrel whose shooting at him.

Weapons: M-92 Mantis when he needs to reach out and touch someone. It's also modded with a concentration mod, high velocity barrel.

OH crap ... two snipers ! and the both think they are the best .

sniper vs sniper , turian vs human , viper vs mantis ..... our characters won't be really good friends :D

Wolfbane

SKILLS:
    He's considered a top shot in the alliance, and among his squad and the crew of the SSV Palaven, thus people gave him the nickname of "Vex". It comes from his great luck and shooting, and the bad luck of the fool at the end of his scope or barrel whose shooting at him.

OH crap ... two snipers ! and the both think they are the best .

sniper vs sniper , turian vs human , viper vs mantis ..... our characters won't be really good friends :D
    haha maybe, but Vex is not overly competitive, so I think they'll be fine.. For the most part anyways :p

Asiaxfani

Hey, fellas. I could be interested in joining as well. I've just never RP'd before, would you be comfortable with having a rookie onboard? I'm afraid I'm not even entrirely sure on how this works... :p

EpicVakarian

Mamali, you say Tetrious is N7. How would that work? N7 isn't galactic level; its Systems Alliance. Only human military can be N7. The more likely option for a turian would be a Spectre, if he's as good a sniper as good ol' Garrus. Also, the pistol you mentioned up top is the Phalanx, not the Palanax. It's hard to spell for me, and I'm English :p Other than that, I see no problems, and there's no major important language problems :)

mamali

Mamali, you say Tetrious is N7. How would that work? N7 isn't galactic level; its Systems Alliance. Only human military can be N7. The more likely option for a turian would be a Spectre, if he's as good a sniper as good ol' Garrus. Also, the pistol you mentioned up top is the Phalanx, not the Palanax. It's hard to spell for me, and I'm English :p Other than that, I see no problems, and there's no major important language problems :)

haha tanx :D i didn't know only humans can be N7 o_O
    well in that case lets just say he's a great soldier and he works WITH N7 .
    about the pistol :p i forgot its name sorry :p

Sid

Yep, you're. In mamali, and yeah sure asiaxfanni please post a cc

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_327 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts