• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Irishman, I've been using your CC as a template for this. I've realised that Cyrus will NOT like my character :p

EpicVakarian

BASIC
    NAME Raenya Yanoski (pronounced Rie-enya)
    NICKNAME Raenn
    RACE Imperial
    GENDER Female
    AGE 24
    CLASS Hunter
    HOMETOWN Bleaker's Way, Cyrodiil
    LATERALITY Left-handed
    SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS Single
    HEALTH Relatively fit due to her hunting background and the fact that she hasn't been a prisoner for long
    AFFLICTIONS None
    AFFILIATIONS None
    PROPERTY A tent that was taken from her upon entry to Drahonnal
    ALIGNMENT Chaotic good
    RELIGION Nine Divines
    DIALOGUE COLOUR This, if it's not taken already. If it is, then this.
    APPEARANCE
    HAIR Long and black with hints of brown
    EYES Green
    HEIGHT 5'8"
    WEIGHT 9st, 9lbs
    BMI 20.5
    CLOTHING Brown, itchy rags that leave her arms open to the frigid air
    thor-the-dark-world-sif-header.jpg
    SKILLS
    PRIMARY Archery, one-handed, sneak, alchemy
    SECONDARY Two-handed, block, smithing
    PREFERRED TACTICS Raenya is excellent with a bow, but that isn't an option in Drahonnal. She can, however, use her shiv as a weapon reasonably well, and is decent in hand-to-hand combat.
    PERSONALITY
    POSITIVE TRAITS Intelligent, can show kindness, likes to help people that help others.
    NEGATIVE TRAITS Can be confrontational, quite stubborn and has a naive sense of honour where there is none.
    LIKES Men, healing, getting what she wants.
    DISLIKES Nyvis, the guards, Drahonnal, ebony, selfishness.
    ASPIRATIONS To escape the hell on Nirn that is Drahonnal and kill Nyvis, slowly.
    BIOGRAPHY
    EARLY CHILDHOOD Raenya's mother was a common whore in the small town of Bleaker's Way in Cyrodiil. She became pregnant with Raenya by a half-breed; an Imperial-Bosmer cross. Upon giving birth, the whore gave the child to the father, telling him to leave and never return. As such, Raenya was raised by her father, alone in the woods with him for most of her life. She learnt human traits, such as kindness as well as Bosmer ones, such as skill with a bow and mental strength.
    LATE CHILDHOOD/EARLY TEENS Once Raenya grew up a little more, her father took her hunting more often, teaching her more advanced archery. She grew to love her bow almost as much as her father, and eventually overtook him in skill.
    YOUNG ADULT As Raenya began to flourish as a woman, her father grew older and older, eventually becoming frail. Raenya cared for him, putting to use the alchemy her father had taught her years before. The father and daughter traveled the wilderness for years together.
    RECENTLY But even Raenya's great skill with a bow was not enough to save her father from the drunken guards of Drahonnal. They came across the camp late at night, when both were asleep, and murdered Raenya's father upon noticing he was a half-breed. Raenya awoke, attacking the guards for the murder of her father, but her anger and sadness betrayed her; she was defeated, taken captive, and thrown into Drahonnal without a word otherwise, not even a trial. She has only been in the prison for a few short weeks, but she already wishes to kill the guards, kill Nyvis, kill most of the prisoners, and lead the others to freedom. She never gives up hope that she can kill Nyvis at some point, along with the guards who murdered her father.
    THEME
    So, there you go :p

EpicVakarian

I'll just add this; I have no intent on Raenya actually killing either Nyvis or the particular guards. But it's always good to have an incentive to stay alive, right? ;)

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Im getting ready to post. Might add a theme for Carina later

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Uh guys im having trouble getting my laptop to turn on so it may take longer than i originally thought. But even if i end up having to write it via tapatalk, i will get this post up today, dammit

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    In the meantime, i have found a theme for Carina
    Warning: The song goes along with our 18+ theme!

EpicVakarian

So Writes, am I accepted? And if so, should I post now or wait until everyone else has made it to the next day so I can arrive in the morning?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Can you wait until i post at least? I dont think you need to wait until morning, but that's up to Writes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Vak wecome aboard! Sorry for not checking your CC earlier but I wasnt around a pc. 1 tiny detail. Did your chars father camp near Drahonnal? Because guards dont come out very often but they could have been lured by the fire in the horizon if he was nearby, or else it would seem kind of unlikely.

Writes-Many-Posts

Vak wecome aboard! Sorry for not checking your CC earlier but I wasnt around a pc. 1 tiny detail. Did your chars father camp near Drahonnal? Because guards dont come out very often but they could have been lured by the fire in the horizon if he was nearby, or else it would seem kind of unlikely.

Writes-Many-Posts

EpicVakarian

Triple post. :p Yeah, sorry if I didn't make that clear. They were camping outside Drahonnal so the drunken guards came to check it out.
    And Khaotic, sure, I'll wait. :)

Writes-Many-Posts

Oh, Vak final question. Will your prisoner be new to Drahonnal or will she just be around there before the new four arrived? If she is new, then she could arrive the next day, if not, then it could be as if she hadn't been paying much attention to the new bloods.

In the meantime, i have found a theme for Carina
    Warning: The song goes along with our 18+ theme!

You're right, I do hate us! :D jk

EpicVakarian

She's going to be new. Let's say her camp was discovered on the night you're working on atm, and she gets thrown in with the rest the next day.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Posted! Sorry if i'm controlling or OP, if I am i can change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Oh and Epic, in case you didn't notice this is the same Carina from waves of deceit, just a few years later :p

Here, we get to see Carina doing what she loves...killing >:-)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts