• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Wait, Greenwich? Bah, I'm a mess in Geography... Nevermind, same hour makes it easier.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    How do you have holidays? I only have until 10:45 before school starts!

AirshipCircus

The Duct-Taped Jack of Hearts
    Okay so, Write-Many-Posts asked me to make a CC for this and I figure I should post it here?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Yes, here would be the place :)

AirshipCircus

*Phew!* Thanks! Feel free to offer any feedback, concerns, qualms, etc.

GENERAL

Name- Ma'Nchitar the Black
    Nickname- The Bear-Cat.
    Age- 36
    Race- Khajiit/ Cathay-Raht Khajiit is the best Khajiit. Because size matters, yes?
    Gender- Khajiit is very male. Male as they get. Let's take a look. You can't resist.
    Alignment- Chaotic Neutral. This one thinks all people are beautiful, unless you piss him off.
    Laterality- Ambidextrous. This one thinks all his hands are beautiful.
    Class- Pirate, Bard
    Sexuality- Heterosexual
    Relationship(s)- Do tavern wenches count? No? Okay.
    Afflictions/Diseases- A deep wound in his side, sustained during his capture that severely hinders his previously superior physical prowess/ A minor gimp in the right leg, likely to only get worse with the coming ages/Alcoholism/Recovering Moon Sugar addict
    Positive Affiliations- Hunters of Hircine, Pirates from Western Hammerfell to Eastern Skyrim/Cyrodil, Underworld contacts in Elsweyr.
    Negative Affiliations- The East Empire Trading Company, The Dark Brotherhood, Imperials, Stormcloaks
    Property- None
    Religion- There are no Divines. This one believes that the Aedra and the Daedra are equal halves of every man and should be treated thus. All gods are beautiful. Except Hermaeus Mora, very ugly. However, Dibella is the best. Hands down. Yes?

VISUAL - http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/087/4/9/49e58f79997864df8448ae2dfc11f9f3-d5yxzr6.jpg <---Just with black fur, no eyepatch, and without all the weird, spiky armor and roman stuff. His clothing description is below in the visual section.

I suppose this is more of a "Skyrimized" version in terms of graphics, still just with black fur and no Ancient Nord stuff..
    5267590-1360039137.jpg

Khajiit wears red and yellow striped pants. Very important.

Height- 7'4"
    Weight- 298 lbs
    Eye Color- Yellow
    Hair Color- Purple-black
    Clothes- Sack cloth shirt, dirty yellow and red striped pants in need of repair, dirty footwraps
    Weaponry- Claws, teeth, anything this one can get his hands on. They say Khajiit once beat a man to death with his own wife. Ma'Nchitar neither confirms nor denies this.
    Misc- Khajiit has tattoos on the molars of his jaw, but not his front. Those are his money-teeth. They can been seen when he flashes a toothy smile/ Assorted scars (mostly hidden by fur).

ATTRIBUTES

Primary-
    Hand-to-Hand, Sneak, Block
    Secondary-
    Pickpocket, Smithing, Marksmanship, One-Handed

PERSONALITY

Positive- Clever, Witty, Unyielding in a promise, among other things...
    Negative- Merciless, Self-Serving, and perhaps a tad batplops crazy.
    Likes- Hunting, Drinking, Women, Khajiit also enjoys the Swashbuckling
    Dislikes- This one dislikes the stuck-up Imperials and their stuck up Empire Trading Company. The damn Nords are no better with their docking prices and bad eye for prices.
    Goal(s)- This one has one simple wish. The humiliation and eventual murder of the people who put Khajiit here. Ma'Nchitar also wants his freedom on open coasts again. Two, then. Two wishes.

BIOGRAPHY

Ma'Nchitar is one of a set of triplets. There was Ma'Nchitar of course, then Dar'Khir, and Ki'haja. Left in an oasis by parents who did not want them, they grew together in the markets of Elsweyr working as thieves and beggars, living as the greatest of friends. All good things must come to and end though, and his brother Dar'Khir received the opportunity to become a monk in the service of the mane at the age of eleven. His loss was met with great sadness even though they knew Dar'Khir was now living a better life, and Ma'Nchitar and his sister Ki'haja were forced to survive without him.
    The older Ma'Nchitar and Ki'Haja grew, the more and more they came to rely on the other to watch the their back. By the age of 17 they were fighting together in the Death Pits of Western Elsweyr for the enjoyment of Imperial merchants and the Khajiit aristocracy. However as stated before, everything good will end eventually. Ma'Nchitar's growing taste for Moon Sugar was quickly putting them in debt and they were forced to flee to Senchal in the south and join a crew of pirates sailing around the Cyrodil and Hammerfell Coast where they spent their time growing in reputation, known as "The Jaquar" (Ki'Haja) and "The Bear-Cat" (Ma'Nchitar).
    After years of plundering on their ship "The Burned Hand", 2 missed attempts at assassination by the Dark Brotherhood, and 6 consecutive jail-breaks in Hammerfell, the Crowns sought aid from the Imperial Occupation of Skyrim in dealing with Ki'Haja the Jaguar and Ma'Nchitar the Black. Three warships were sent to take them down: The Pride of Akatosh, Stendarrs Mercy, and the Septim Interceptor. Finally, after a chase that lasted three weeks and a day, the Septim Interceptor was the last one left standing. This included "The Burned Hand". Shipwrecked and soon to be surrounded, Ma'Nchitar, seeing no other options, unexpectedly forced his sister to run to the last rowboat before she was taken. Separating in that moment was the most difficult thing either of them had ever done. Without Ki'Haja by his side, cornered like an animal, Ma'Nchitar the Black flew into a violent rage of temporary insanity which he can't fully remember himself.
    The Imperial Report is as follows:
    30th of Frostfall, 4th Era, 199, Evening
    The wreck of the Burned Hand yielded the bodies of the entire crew (with the exception of the targets). Believing them to have run into the jungle on the island, I sent 5 of the 37 remaining crewmen inside to scout ahead. That night while gathered in the camp, we heard the screams. At least we know they're here.

31st of Frostfall, 4th Era, 199
    I took the entire garrison and searched the jungle outskirts this morning to no avail. On our return we discovered two bodies on a pyre near the outskirts of the camp. They were burned beyond recognition. Only when we discovered one was wearing an engraved wedding band could we confirm that these were two of the five sent in the night before. The men slept close to the middle of the camp that night. Legate Allectius swore he saw two dim yellow lights coming from the trees but I told him to keep quiet about it. I'll not have my men losing morale on this mission.
    32 men left.

1st of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199
    I had fifteen of my best men stay in the camp today. If those cats tried to get in, they'd be dead before they could show a fang. We searched further into the jungle but we suspect there's still a mile of uncharted land. The boys have already started calling it the "Deep Jungle". Legate Allectius discovered a body near the edge of this "Deep Jungle" hanging from a tree by the neck. Well, when I say discovered I mean it fell on him. The body was quickly identified as Officer Gorn Wide-Arm, one of the few Nords in my garrison. I had difficulty believing that someone had actually managed to branch strong enough to string up Gorn until I saw the body, or lack thereof. He had been mutilated, and was missing his right leg and arm. We burned his body before the rest of the men could see. I would have given him a more fitting funeral if not for his state at the time. It didn't take much investigation to realize that it was no sword that cut him up, but teeth. I don't know what exactly is going on here, but I'm running out of ideas. We were supposed to be back in Solitude by now with that cat in chains. On return to the camp we took a count and realized that three of the seventeen men I took with me that day had disappeared. We held a memorial service that night and I doubled the guard. I'm taking my best men and entering the uncharted area tomorrow.
    29 men left.

2nd of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Morning
    After a brief meeting with the men, I gathered the ten I trusted most and left the Legate with the other 17. We're going to take the trees apart branch by branch if we have to. I'll not be made a fool of. These cats are going to the block if I have any say in it, then i'm resigning from service.

5th of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Evening
    This is Legate Allectius, now acting Commander. After two days of absence, the Commander's body washed up on the shore this afternoon and was discovered by five of the men who had gone in a group to relieve themselves. They found his journal in a water-soaked pack ten feet up the shoreline. Commander Ignacious' neck had been broken and his face was frozen in a scream. I don't know what he had witnessed to make him look like this but it seems like it's my responsibility now as all the men are looking to me. I can't sail back to Solitude in disgrace. The Commander's body was placed on the ship in a flag until such time that we can do a proper service on the ocean.
    As it stands, we have 17 men left including myself.

6th of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Morning
    One of the men from the original party of five came running into the camp at 2 a.m. this morning. He was covered in blood, uniform in tatters and screaming something about "Yellow lights in the darkness" and "Swallowing them whole". We tried to make sense of his words but he died before we were able to get him to the healer. However after clearing him off, we discovered that beyond a few cuts and scratches he was unharmed. The healer could find no poison in the blood so of course the fools here claim that he died of fear. I can't let this continue, therefore I'll have to take my remaining forces into the Deep Jungle and flush these criminals out before a mutiny occurs. If need be, I'll burn this jungle to the ground.
    17 men left.

7th of Suns Dusk, 4th Era, 199, Evening
    In all my years of fighting with the Legion, I'd never seen nor expected to see anything like that cat. A half hour after entering the deep jungle on the 6th, we discovered the last two missing men from the first party sent when we landed. They were hanging from their necks like Gorn had been. They were also missing limbs like Gorn. We pushed on, and I had to constantly put out of my mind the feeling of being watched. The sun was beginning to set when we finally entered into a clearing and discovered a crackling fire on which was roasting an unidentifiable piece of meat. Before we could take four steps, the beast let out a roar that chilled me to the core, sprung from the shadows, and tore out the throat of the man next to me. After cracking the skulls of two of my men together, breaking my arm, and throwing several of us the over into the treeline, one of us managed to get a blade into his side. The resounding howl noticeably curdled the blood of every man around me, and even with a legionares blade still in it's side it took ten of us to bring it down. I lost five good men to that monster, but he's in Imperial Custody, covered in chains, and under 24 hour guard. We were unable to treat the wound for several hours after securing the beast due to his being agitated when any of us got close. He eventually collapsed from blood loss and we did what we could. However, it seems the wound will likely never fully heal and the healer isn't willing to study him when he's awake.
    This all being said, we have yet to find his sister and have concluded that she is not on the island. This would mean that he could have caused the devastation to my crew single-handedly, and i'll see him carted off to Drahonnal if I have to send the orders and drive the carriage myself. He can rot in the ebony mines with that wound and the rest of the filth no one wants to think about.
    17 men alive. 9 bodies unaccounted for, time to sail home.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    I agree with kitty, but i think you should check out rule 26 before Writes sees it (nothing major, and i may have just overlooked it)

AirshipCircus

I completely forgot! xD I read those rules like three hours ago and got so focused it totally slipped my mind! Sorry! -phew!-

AirshipCircus

Oh! And thank you for the compliment, Shadowcat :)

AirshipCircus

I'd like to get into this one. I don't see a lot of character-development based roleplays. Any ideas where he'd show up? Probably not a new arrival, i'm thinking. Maybe from deeper in the mines? There the whole time? Out of his tenth stay in solitary confinement? Although I guess there is no solitary here, only a big ol' torture room.

I figured the second, myself. Just throwing ideas around.

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Well you definitely wont get accepted if you dont follow rule 26! Get that fixed, boy! (if you didnt already)
    But other than that seems like a good CC

AirshipCircus

Don't worry, completely fixed the minute it was pointed out. I gotta get back into the swing of things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts