• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Eldric hurried about the lab, trying to fix everything in time. When he had arrived at Master Telvayn's lab five months ago, he had expected to find the ancient and powerful sorcerer he had heard tales of. Instead, he found a broken old man who had lost everything.

Though Master Telvayn had lost his magic, he still had centuries of research in the mystic arts. The Dunmer had offered Eldric a deal: if the Nord helped him in his last few months, he would allow him access to his library. Eager to learn anything he could, the boy agreed.

It was hard work, making sure that Master Telvayn was kept alive long enough to see his friends, but Eldric didn't mind much. After a long day of cooking and cleaning, he would retire to the library, where he spent hours upon hours pouring over ancient tomes and forgotten volumes. Despite not having much time for practice, Eldric was sure his powers had been greatly increased.

He had just finished dusting the automatons when he heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" The boy hastily moved toward the doors, but tripped over a large Dwemer spider. With a resounding crash, the spider fell apart and Eldric hit the floor. Gingerly lifting himself up, the Nord resumed his sprint.

Reaching the door, Eldric pulled it open. Two people stood out in the cold. There was a beautiful Nord woman and a shifty-looking Imperial man. "Welcome. You must be Elsa and... Pilus, right? Excellent." The two travelers stood for a few seconds, staring at the boy awkwardly.

"Oh! Right. Please, come on in." As the two stepped into the laboratory, Eldric gave them a small bow. "I am Eldric of the Skaal, apprentice to Master Telvayn. It's an honor to meet both of you. I'm aware I may have interrupted your conversation, so please, carry on. Master Telvayn wishes for everyone to be present before he is spoken to. Conserving what little energy he has left. I'll fetch some refreshments. When the others have gathered, I'll take you to him." He walked off to the kitchens, leaving the guests alone.

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    Pilus stumbled as the woman assaulted him with an enthusiastic hug. "Pilus! Divines it's good to see you again. How have you been? You look well." Elsa? It was Elsa? Pilus opened his mouth, but before he could speak the door was pulled open by a small figure. "Welcome. You must be Elsa and... Pilus, right? Excellent." They stared at each other in numb silence, Pilus' mouth still hanging open. Finally, as though struck by a sudden realization, the man's lips moved. "Oh! Right. Please, come on in." Pilus followed the chattering man into the building, distracted by the woman in front of him. That was Elsa?

In a way, Pilus supposed, he could still see remnants of the woman he once knew. She had the same luscious hair, the same green eyes and sculpted lips. But her hair was slightly more drab, her eyes less verdant, and her mouth appeared to be stuck in a lightly concentrated frown. Walking behind her, he could see her steps fall with violent determination rather than their former elegance. She was still graceful, still beautiful, but it was a colder, harsher beauty, lacking the angelic divinity Pilus remembered.

She was broken, he realized. Not shattered like his subjects were after several surgical transplants, but broken nonetheless. Pilus felt concern growing within him.

Eldric left them in awkward silence in Relyn's impressive laboratory. Pilus rocked on his heels, searching for something to say.

"He... er... he has an amazing laboratory, doesn't he? It reminds me of home. Less blood, though." He scratched his beard thoughtfully, looking Elsa up and down. "But I'm more interested in you. How have you been? You seem, um... different."

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Elsa nodded, slowly wandering around the room, occasionally picking an object, automatically weighing it in her hand and estimating a street price for it. She paused for a moment, reaching into her pack she picked out the small metal dragon she had kept with her all these years, and polishing it off on her cloak allowed it to fly about the room. She knew it wasn't a real dragon, in fact she was incredibly grateful for that fact, but she was absurdly fond of the gift and over the past two years had begun to treat the toy as some kind of odd metal companion. "There you go Mneme." Watching the dragon flap it's wings, the light glittering along its back, Elsa turned to Pilus and rubbed at the bridge of her nose.

"But I'm more interested in you. How have you been? You seem, um... different."

Different. That sounded about right. "Well let's see. The last two years have been interesting, although when has my life been anything but? Turns out the best way to deal with a broken heart is to become one of the most irreplaceable thieves in the Imperial City. If you need something rare or hard to get I'm your girl. Made myself a small fortune, found the old shack and spruced it up a little bit. Turns out it had been used by squatters after I left it." Toeing a smudge of dirt with the toe of her boot Elsa shrugged her shoulders. "It's not been easy but you know, I'm surviving right? But what about you? Last time we saw each other you looked like you'd lose a fight to a flea, now I might actually place a bet on you. What've you been getting up to in that uh...bloody home of yours?"

Ponder

Pilus had never been terribly perceptive, but he thought he detected a hint of scorn in Elsa's voice. She sounded... defeated. Last time we saw each other you looked like you'd lose a fight to a flea, now I might actually place a bet on you." A flea? Well, that was an improvement of sorts. "What've you been getting up to in that uh...bloody home of yours?"

Pilus hesitated. He doubted this new Elsa would be horrified by his lifestyle, but he also suspected she wanted to hear something... nicer. "Just... just research. Of a medical nature. Mostly. To, er, help those who can't help themselves." Which was, technically speaking, true, although most of his unwitting subjects were too short-sighted to realize the benefits of his work. His thoughts flitted to the Dunmer woman, who still haunted his memories and nightmares. His eyes drooped dejectedly. "I... well, I owe it to someone. But," he said, perking up. "I brought my notes." He started to reach for them, stopping when he realized they might be too informative as to the nature of his research. "I was hoping Relyn could look over them. In retrospect, that was rather silly, wasn't it?" Pilus paused. You shouldn't have mentioned Relyn. You really, really, shouldn't have mentioned Relyn. "It's.. it's, um, fortuitous that I ran into you, actually. Much of my research requires, er... things that I can't... can't... afford. So I have to borrow them. Meaning steal. But I'm really rather terrible at it, the whole sneaking thing. Maybe you, being one of the best thieves in the Imperial City, could, er... teach me?" He hoped his explanation would suffice.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Elsa simply raised an eyebrow and sniffed a little. Lying are we Pilus? I suppose it's better than drinking yourself into Oblivion. "Well glad to hear you're faring better than the rest of us. If you really do need someone to go fetch then I'll happily offer my services. As for teaching you uh." Elsa looked him up and down and thought on it for a moment. "We'll see how you fair. If I remember correctly you happen to be very good with those hands so that shouldn't be a problem. Your tendency for falling over might be a bit trickier but I do love a challenge."

Mneme circled lazily around a rather ornate vase, the illustrations of which were simply exquisite. Had this been someone else's home Elsa would have considered finding a way to retrieve the item, but as it was she was stood waiting to speak to Relyn for one last time. Wrapping her arms around herself she fought to keep some composure about her. Looking at the weathered belongings that surrounded them Elsa chewed on her lip and began to fiddle with a small ceramic contraption her fingers had fallen upon. "I don't suppose you've spoken to anyone since Tear? It feels like we've all moved on so far since that damnable port."

Ponder

"I don't suppose you've spoken to anyone since Tear? It feels like we've all moved on so far since that damnable port." Pilus considered the question. In the past two years, most conversations he'd partaken in had largely consisted of screams of 'Oh no! Please, not again!' or 'Put it back! I'll do anything'. They were, generally speaking, rather one sided.

"I've kept mostly to myself. Correspondence has been difficult." He fidgeted. Tear. It felt like an eternity had passed since the day at the docks, since he'd watched Elsa and Garrus bid each other a tearful farewell. He'd left without a farewell, determined to fix himself and the others who were as downtrodden as him, positive that the next time he met Elsa things would be different. And they were. Pilus just wasn't sure that was a good thing. "Listen, Elsa, about Tear... about how I never really said g-" Eldric burst into the room, interrupting Pilus' meandering apology. He carried a magnificent platter, gripped in both hands, piled with mountains of baked sweetrolls. White frosting cascaded from their peaks, running down their golden curves in mouthwatering streams. Balanced on the edge were two glasses of what Pilus assumed was wine, if only because he knew Relyn wouldn't offer them blood.

"Oh, look! Sweetrolls!" Pilus stuffed one into his mouth, grateful for the distraction. He swallowed the succulent dessert and grabbed a glass of wine, drinking the sticky liquid in one gulp.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    What had seemed like a promising, heartfelt conversation was quickly waylaid as Eldric, the boy from earlier entered with refreshments. Even when lying on hid deathbed Relyn was able to spoil his guests. Taking the glass of wine with a little more fervour than was necessary Elsa took a rather large swig, ignoring the sweetrolls for the time being.

"Thank you Eldric, Relyn definitely has you busy doesn't he. I hope you're saving some of this for yourself." Sitting down on a dusty chair Elsa leant back and watched distractedly as she swilled the wine around the glass, wondering how Farth and Garrus fared. Bringing her attention back to the conversation at hand however Elsa cleared her throat and crossed her legs. "You were saying something about Tear Pilus?"

Ponder

Elsa's expectant gaze made Pilus nervous. Grandmother had never made Pilus apologize for anything as a boy--resorting to the tyranny of the wooden ladle whenever Pilus committed an offense--and he still hadn't grown entirely comfortable with asking forgiveness. Apologies were, he supposed, the world's proverbial wooden ladles.

"Oh. Yes, Tear." Pilus wished he had more wine. "I wanted to say that... that..." Elsa knew what he was getting at. Did he really have to say it? "That I'm... er, I'm sorry." He looked down and shuffled his feet. "For just leaving, without saying good-bye." The words felt surprisingly good coming out of him, and he sagged in relief as the guilty weight left him.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    The thief simply nodded and sipped her wine. "Thank you for apologising, it would have been good to say goodbye to you, but at least we get to say hello again. Alls well that ends well." It was quite sweet to see Pilus struggle with the apology in a way. Though the years had passed and he had clearly done things he was not comfortable admitting to yet, he still seemed to have some of that innocence he had when she'd first met him. It was reassuring, she only hoped she was right.

Finishing the wine she wiped away the red liquid from her lips with the back of her hand and let her head fall back against the intricate wooden carving that made up the back of the chair she was sat on. Feeling the dull thud she concentrated on the discomfort of wood pressing into her scalp, her eyes drifting close as she wondered how Relyn was holding up. Why couldn't she go to see him now? What if they were too late? What if he passed away without saying goodbye? Her grip around the wine glass tightened and she stopped herself before she felt the crack of the stem between her fingers. If Jadoric wasn't already dead she would have killed him again for doing this to her friend. The undead bastard deserved it after all the trouble he'd caused.

Rextoret

top kek
    Garrus saw Farth's punch swing toward his side, and blocked accordingly. The two exchanged fists for a while, although the majority were in the favor in Garrus. During the fight, he saw Elsa leave the building. He hated to stop the fight, but he felt it was more important to give her the words he needed to give. Blocking another of Farth's hits, he stepped back quickly. "Look, I'd love to stay and whoop your ass, but I have somewhere more important to be. Perhaps we can reconvene later and continue this." Garrus quickly headed to the door, leaving the Redguard to clean up the mess he had left.

Garrus pushed open the door and stepped out into the cold Skyrim air. Elsa had no doubt already started down the road toward her destination, wherever that was. Garrus was lucky enough to catch a small glimpse of her in the distance. He began his way after her at a fast pace. Perhaps he could give her the parting words that he wanted to give. Garrus followed Elsa all the way to the lab, trying to make minimal noise. Perhaps stealth had some use.

She stopped at a large building, at which point Garrus hid behind a large rock somewhat nearby. He hid until a familiar face confronted Elsa. Garrus couldn't get a good view from behind the rock, but the two seemed to mention Relyn. Garrus mentally groaned, wishing only to give Elsa his final words to her and leave. He didn't want to get dragged into anything else. The voices seemed to drift away, and the two entered the building. Garrus scrambled away from the rock, getting a better of the place. It was fairly fancy and intricate. Garrus wouldn't have been surprised if it was a whorehouse, he expected no less from Elsa at this point.

He knew he wasn't going to sit idly by whilst waiting for Elsa to come out of the building. If at all, finding out about what was going on inside might add a little more sting to his words. Garrus ungracefully scaled the building, taking a hold at a window on the second floor. He raised the window a tiny bit in order to hear though. Assuming his listening position, he peered slightly through the glass. He couldn't make much out, but there appeared to be someone in a bed. He decided to stay here until Elsa exited, considering he had nothing better to do with his time. He just hoped whoever was inside hadn't heard him, even though he had a great many weapons upon his person.

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    Farth stared at the scene around him after Garrus had left. Several tables were overturned and a chair or two had been smashed. He smiled weakly at the poor Nord behind the counter and apologized. As he attempted to right a table, the drunk bard nearly fell over. Once he had cleaned up the majority of the mess, he proudly surveyed his work. Deciding that hard worked deserved a drink, he turned toward the bar.

It then dawned on Farth why he was here - or moreso, he realized he was here for something. Something about Relyn. The truth was, the entire concept of why he was now in Gellir's Rest was lost to him. Farth searched his memories for something.... Elsa was here... she was talking to a Breton or something. Ah yes, the Breton!

He peered around the room for any trace of a Breton, and was delighted to see a young Breton still hanging around the area. The Redguard enthusiastically headed over to him, a large grin masking the confusion he was experiencing. "Hey... You... you were talking to a Nord woman, right?" Farth didn't allow him to answer and kept speaking, the slur in his voice very clear, "Did she say where she was going? I think I'm supposed to be at some type of party."

The bard obviously hadn't learned anything about personal space from his encounter with Garrus earlier, and lifted a hand to clap the young man on the shoulder. With his other hand he took a sip from his flask.

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    "Hey... You... you were talking to a Nord woman, right? Did she say where she was going? I think I'm supposed to be at some type of party." The bard placed his hand with a bit of force on the young Breton's shoulder then took a sip of his flask.

"Looks like you're running low there, man." The Redguard was desperately shaking the flask, trying to get out whatever was left in there. "Hey Dagnir, how bout some mead for the bard?" The barkeeper nodded his head and made his way to the shelves. He stopped then faced Jadier.

"Honningbrew?"

"Always." Dagnir nodded again, grabbed the bottle of mead and placed it in front of the Redguard. Jadier slid a few septims towards the Nord, who scooped them up and continued to clean a mug. "And yes, I was talking to a Nord woman. Nice lady. Pretty, too." Jadier took a sip of beer, finishing it off. He slid the bottle towards the Nord for him to get rid of it. "There ya go, Dagnir. Don't say I never gave you anything." The Nord smiled and shook his head. "But yeah, she didn't tell me any details. Just that someone had died? Or dying...one of those."

Farthlion

A feeling of realization suddenly overtook the Redguard as he gratefully took the flask. "That's right! Relyn is throwing a party!" he stuffed the flask into one of the bags hanging on his shoulder. Giving the Breton a lazy smile he turned to leave, but not before remembering his manners. What kind of bard would he be without returning the favor of a man who bought him a drink? He would be a terrible excuse for a bard!

"Hey, want to come along? I'm sure Relyn with have muffins at his place!" Farth asked, and then walked out the door without waiting for the Breton's answer.

After several wrong turns and dead ends, Farth finally found the entrance to his old Dunmer friend's lab. The loud clattering of his armor announced his arrival even before he even arrived at the door. Once he was certain that the residence was Relyn's (and by certain, he meant that he was taking an educated guess), he opened the door and invited himself in.

"Relyn?" he called, looking around uncertainly. Feeling a bit lost, he took his flask out and downed a good amount of the contents. Drinking usually helped him in these kinds of situations.

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    "Hey, want to come along? I'm sure Relyn with have muffins at his place!" Just as Jadier opened his mouth to answer, he stormed out of the bar. Barely. This will be fun.

"Hey boys I'm gone. It was fun." The Breton got up from his stool and ran to his room. He grabbed his armor, blades, bow, arrows, and food. It must have been record time, because Jadier had his equipment on in time for him to rush out the door and catch up to the drunken Redguard. "I hope you know where you're going." Sure enough, the Redguard led him to a rather large building. Nice. He didn't even knock. He just walked right on in, calling out for the host of this party.

Jadier slowly followed behind the Redguard into the building. Art was carved into the pillars, and tapestries hung from the walls. Clearly this was someone either of great importance, or he was just borrowing his parents' house while they were on vacation. "Well, it looks bigger from the outside." Jadier stopped and noticed the familiar Nord face. "Well hello again, my lady." He spoke in a false noble tone, displaying he was just fooling around. Jadier gave a half bow then stood back up. He walked to the nearest pillar and leaned against it, moving his fingers along each indention in the wood.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    Eldric perked up as a towering Redguard staggered into the lab. There was no one this man could be but Farthlion. He was followed by a Breton who looked no more than a few years older than himself. Eldric decided to let this Breton come, his master did not have much time left. "Relyn?" "Master Telvayn is upstairs. Please follow me." The boy led Farthlion into the room which contained Elsa and Pilus. Eldric let the three say their hellos for a few minutes, then he spoke.

"Now that you are all gathered here, it is time for you to meet Master Telvayn. Follow me." He led the three out into the main hallway, and up the stairs. Taking a left, he opened the door to Master Telvayn's room. The old Dunmer smiled as he saw his friends enter the room.

--------------------​
    "Well... look like I got to meet you all one last time. Good." Relyn tried to give one of his trademark dry laughs, but launched himself into a coughing fit instead. "As you can see, things have gone rather downhill for this Telvanni Lord." He then noticed the unfamiliar Breton. "Who the hell are you?"

Farthlion

"Relyn!" Farth gasped as he caught sight of Relyn, "What exactly happened?" he questioned immediately, genuine concern crossing his features. He suddenly felt ashamed for the manner he appeared in. He was drunk - his breath reeking of the alcohol he had been consuming. Would he even remember these moments when he sobered up?

The Dark Elf was nothing like he remembered. The Dunmer he knew certainly wasn't boyish, but he didn't look old. The Relyn lying in front of him was aged, dying, and in his final moments. The loss of his magic must have had lasting effects. Farth wished he had a poem - a poem would have been fitting for Relyn's life. But of course, he did not have one, and he wasn't exactly fit to write in his inebriated state. Instead, the Redguard quietly watched and waited to hear Relyn's last words.

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    "Oh plops he actually is dying. Wow. Okay, umm...I'll just..." Jadier had no right to be there when this man laid there, dying in front of his old friends. The young Breton swiftly exited the room. Oh wait. Jadier cracked the door open and stuck his head in. "Name's Jadier Dolbanitte. Nice to...meet you? I guess. I'll just be...not...here..." The Breton give a quick glance around the room then withdrew his head and closed the door. Jadier walked back down the hallway and slowly went down the steps, stepping into the large room he had stood inside before being lead upstairs by who appeared to be the servant. He found a bench and laid down on it, resting his head on his bag.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    "Well hello again, my lady."

Frowning Elsa shot a glare at Farth. What was he thinking bringing a complete stranger to Relyn's deathbed? Keeping quiet for now she resolved to have a word with Farth later if this became a problem. Frankly it was just sad to see her once good friend fallen so far, red-rimmed eyes blearily looking about the room as he drank from a flask. Reaching for her wine Elsa's hand froze mid air and she left it along instead. Suddenly the rich taste left her mouth feeling dry and unpleasant.

As Eldric led them forward to Relyn, the thief strode forward, eager to see her friend one last time. So far she had been horribly disappointed by the behaviour of Farth, although at least he hadn't also brought Garrus along, that could have been the only thing to make this entire situation more uncomfortable.

Entering Relyn's chamber made everything seem far more real for Elsa. Seeing the elf she had admired and learnt so much from, lying frail and helpless in bed was almost too awful to bear. At least he hadn't lost his wit or brutal honesty as he inquired rather bluntly about the breton who had joined them. Hiding a small smile behind her hand as the teenager backed out of the room rather awkwardly Elsa cleared her throat and tried to do her best to stay calm.

Moving forward Elsa perched on the side of the bed, her hands fidgeting in her lap as she took in Relyn's state of health. "It may have all gone downhill but I'm sure you could still put me in my place if you needed to." It was true. Despite being but a breath from Aetherius' embrace Relyn still managed to command the room, regal even as his spirit prepared to leave the mortal realm.

Gentleman Adventurer

A True Gentleman
    The old Dunmer smiled at Elsa's words. "Damn straight." He coughed again, and a sharp pain shot up his stomach. Relyn gripped his sides in pain. "How much longer do I have, Eldric?" His apprentice awkwardly fumbled around, trying to read a scroll. The boy looked at him with a grim face. "Ten minutes, Master Telvayn."

Relyn nodded solemnly. "Very well. I suppose I better say my goodbyes, then. And tell you all what I'm leaving you." He looked over at the large Redguard. "Farthlion. You have been with me since the beginning. Your knowledge of literature is matched only by your loyalty. I have enjoyed hearing your songs and poems. It is because of this I give to you my library. Every tale, every record, every poem. All are yours." Eldric handed the bard the key to the library. "But please do me a favor and lay off the drinking, my friend." The elf laughed, and turned his gaze to the Imperial.

"Pilus. You bloody lunatic. You are brilliant. When I first met you, I thought you had been cursed by Sheogorath himself, but now I see what you truly are. You will be the world's greatest healer. Pilus the great. Never giving up, always persevering. Curing every patient, healing every wound. That is what I believe your future holds. It is with this future in mind that I give you my research. I wish for you to use my advances in the field of Restoration to aid the people of Tamriel. I also give to you three scrolls of healing. Imbued with powerful Telvanni magic, these will bring you back from the brink of death." Eldric handed Pilus several notebooks, as well as the three scrolls.

"Eldric." The boy looked at Relyn, confused. "Yes, Master Telvayn?" "There's no need to call me that anymore, boy. I'm nearly gone as it is. When I'm dead, I want you to speak of me as a friend, not as a master." Eldric nodded, still looking somewhat befuddled. "When you first came to me, I could see that you truly wish to master the schools of magic. Though I'm afraid I cannot help you master all of them, I can help you become the greatest frost mage who ever lived. And so, I bestow upon you my laboratory, and my many spell tomes. I wish you luck on your journey."

Finally, Relyn looked to Elsa. "Elsa. The best damn rogue in Skyrim. We have been friends for quite some time now. I still remember the young girl who marveled at Telvanni spells. The same girl who tried to cast a spell over and over, and never once quit. The girl who wept when her best friend died. The girl who fell in love, lost it all, and became stronger for it. I have always cared for you as if you were my daughter, and you are the one I will be the saddest to leave behind. I have marveled at your skills, and there is only one thing I wish for you. A happy ending. I want you to find the love of your life, and settle down in a cliffside castle, where you spend the rest of days happier than you've ever been. I may not be able to help you achieve most of that, but I can make sure you have a shot at it. To you, Elsa, I give my fortune. A little under one trillion Septims, to spend as you see fit. I want you to live happily ever after."

The Dunmer began to cough again, twitching violently. He gave a shudder, and a gasp. And with that, Relyn Telvayn, Master of the Great House Telvanni, died.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    A cough, a gasp. In the end Relyn Telvayn left Nirn with little ceremony. Elsa felt as though the world should have stopped moving out of respect, and yet down in the town below people kept drinking, kept going about their day as if nothing had happened. They had no idea one of the most talented mages in Tamriel had passed.

It was too much. The mask Elsa had worn for the past two years began to crack, hinting at the young and overwhelmed girl Relyn had once taught. Memories of practising magic by the White River filled Elsa's mind and she tried desperately to hold back a sob, her hands reaching to hold onto her friends'. Like a daughter. He'd loved her like a daughter, and for some reason that simply made the pain of losing him worse. She'd always looked up to the mage as a surrogate father figure, he'd been the one to take her under his wing, he'd helped her grow up, even after everything she'd been through. Twenty three and she'd now lost a lover, a mother and two fathers. Ordinarily Elsa would have turned to liquor to slowly process the loss, but after seeing the effects of drinking on two people she had once cared the world for, it just didn't seem right.

Sitting back Elsa paused to close Relyn's eyes, tucking his bedsheets around him so that if a stranger had passed by, they would have thought him sleeping. Rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb Elsa let her tears fall, her lips moving in silent prayer for his soul. Once satisfied she stood up and moved away to the edge of the room, wiping away her tears with the heel of her palm. She was unsure as to what funeral rites were the norm by dunmeri tradition, though she trusted Eldric would act out Relyn's wishes accordingly.