18+ Thy Flesh Consumed (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Name: H'sikar
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Shaman
    Appearance: 6'0 ft, 180 lbs, Appears to be 19 but is far older, Eyes are a Whitish yellow, like lightning, No Hair Only two rows of horns down the center of his head, Black Scales, Yellow/Golden War pain going down from each eye, His eyes hold the wisdom of ages long since past.
    Skills:Destruction,Conjuration,Alteration,Light Armor
    Personality:Cold And Calculating, Very Silent, Only speaks when he thinks something is worth the use of his words, Feels that skyrim's current turmoil is due to the lack of control imposed upon the people, Believes Discipline is the back bone to any strong empire, Usually travels alone.
    early years: Born In Blackmarsh during a solar eclipse, he began to show an extreme fascination with the arcane arts at an early age, upon his 10th birthday he was struck by a single bolt of lightning, and was unconscious for 4 moon cycles, upon waking up he found that he had the ability to conduct electricity through his very blood.
    Teen Years: by his 16th birthday he was appointed to the position of village elder, having defending his entire village from an onslaught of Naga, and emerging completely unscathed while all that remained of his enemies was a pile of ash, by now he has learned to use the electricity in his blood as a weapon and a shield, enveloping himself in a shroud of electricity for defense and charging large lightning bolts within himself and releasing them through his very own hands as a weapon, His appointment to elder was partially due to the respect he had earned within the village...and partially due to the fact that his very own people feared him, and he knew it...
    Events leading up to present:Upon his 19th birthday, he was one of them most respected leaders in all of blackmarsh, and he was the elder of not only his village but of 2 other villages on the outskirts of his land, and he sought to unite all of blackmarsh under his rule, he believed that with his power ,everyone would be safer if they followed his rule, he could defend them from any evil that would attempt to harm his people, little did he realize that he was this very evil, His downfall was when he tried to take the village of ShadowScale, they were prepared for his attack and had planned an appropriate defense, as his forces entered the town they were led and entrapped in a large stone structure resembeling a temple, in his effort to free his forces H'sikar was blind to the Obvious trap ,and 4 Shadowscale Shamans Drained him of his arcane energy, through a ritual, praying to the very Eclipse that he was Born Under, He Was trapped, In what some would call Oblivion, others call it limbo, he was nothing more than a spirit, riding the currents of time, watching empires rise and fall learning, biding his time, plotting until, one faithful day, under a solar eclipse not unlike the one he was born under, a forsworn Shaman, and a witch known as a hagraven, performed a ritual, to wake the dead, to serve their purpose, and unknowingly, they released H'sikar upon the world once again, only this time, in skyrim, no one truly knows how long he was imprisoned in the flow of time, but one thing is for sure, though his mind aged, his body did not.

Then i hereby submit H'sikar to the RP.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    No one hardly rps with argonians and hes very mysterious. Much like many of my characters. As long as you are fine with him being used. I wouldn't want you to have resentful feelings as if I forced you to become him in this specific roleplay. If you are truely fine with this and tell me so honestly, he will be accepted.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    im fine with using him, the only reason ive even submitted so many characters is because im truly interested in this RP and the idea of it, so sure, plus H'sikar is the char i have the most experience with and feel most comfortable RPing as, so yeah, im good :D

Kir the Silent

So be it, he is accepted into the roleplay congratulations.

Kir the Silent

Four spots remain open, do not despair those who have applied or yet to apply! Also everyone who is accepted can feel free to copy the banner for our new roleplay to add to their signature, if they so choose. And if anyone would like to claim a specific color for their character's dialogue, just let me know and it will be reflect in the first post with the list of filled/open slots. Colors will be first come, first served!

Kir the Silent

Your welcome, H'sikar. Welcome aboard. Want to claim a specific dialogue color?

Kir the Silent

Purple has been claimed, if you check the first post you will see your spot filled with your info in your specified color.

Kir the Silent

Of course, I would ask if you wanted our roleplay's banner but your signature is already pretty large :p

Kir the Silent

I would have to open the editor and resize it, but you you really want one I can make a smaller version sometime tomorrow.

Kir the Silent

Alright, I'll work on that tomorrow. For now we should stop cluttering the OOC page with all of this. Feel free to pm if there's anything else. I'm off for the night.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    We're choosing colours? This is mine.

Therin

With all of the neutral and evil, stealth-based and magic-based characters, it looks like you may benefit from a "good" melee character.

Name: Therin Guerre

Sex: Male

Race: Breton

Birthplace: Evermor, High Rock

Current Residence: Temple of Mara, Riften

Alliances or Affiliations: A priest, and knight, in the Benevolence of Mara.

Appearance: Therin stands at six feet tall, and has the pale skin and slightly elfish appearance of most Bretons. He has a lithe, but muscular build honed from years at practice with shield, sword, and heavy armor. His deep brown eyes are naturally friendly, and he is quick to smile. His shoulder-length brown hair is often pulled back from his face with two braids.

Apparel: As a Templar of Mara, Therin wears a full set of steel plate armor, although he usually doffs the helm unless in direct combat, preferring instead to wear a silver diadem with a dark blue sapphire set in it. His breastplate is adorned with an image of a knot, signifying that all the people of Tamriel are bound together. His steel shield has an ankh drawn on it. Both knot and ankh are symbols of Mara. His sword is also made out of steel. He always wears an amulet of Mara, believing that her power increases his aptitude with healing spells. Outside his duties as a templar, Therin wears plain wool shirts and pants with leather boots.

Personality: Therin is devout to the Benevolence of Mara. As such, he holds the ideals of love, compassion, and understanding in high regard. He will often offer his friendship immediately, and will try to do the “right” thing given the circumstances. He is willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good, but not to the point of being careless or suicidal. His main purpose in life is to spread the love of Mara and banish the darkness of hatred.

Skills:
    One-Handed
    Restoration
    Block
    Heavy Armor
    Speech
    Blacksmithing

History: Therin was the youngest in a family of five brothers. His parents were subsistence farmers in one of the many fiefdoms in High Rock. By the time Therin had reached the age of ten, his older brothers had all started families of their own, inheriting the vast majority of the small family farm. Unable to provide land for his youngest son, Therin’s father made arrangements to send Therin to the nearest temple in order to become a priest to one of the Eight Divines. By happenstance, the nearest temple—in Evermor—was dedicated to Mara, the priestess of love. Therin studied to become a priest of Mara, but—as an able-bodied man—he was also trained in melee combat in order to safeguard the temple in times of trouble. When he reached twenty years of age, the priesthood sent Therin on a sojourn around Tamriel, stopping at each Benevolence in his path and spreading the love of Mara along his way. Throughout the next ten years, Therin travelled through High Rock, Hammerfell, Cyrodiil, and finally found himself in Skyrim on his thirtieth birthday. Upon entering Skyrim, he immediately headed for Riften, since that is where the Temple of Mara sits, hearing many disturbing rumors on his way through the Rift.

Roleplaying Sample:

…darkness…a shrouded figure cloaked in evil…men, women, and children screaming as they cough up blood…

Therin awoke with a start, sitting up in bed and grasping the amulet of Mara around his neck. His heart was running fast, but his mind was running faster. It was his first night in Riften and already his stay had an auspicious beginning. As the moments passed, the nightmare didn’t fade from his memory, like most dreams do. Sitting in the dark of night it continued to plague him, his imagination fueling his fears. He wondered if his mind created the dream from the rumors he heard on his way to Riften, or perhaps Mara was trying to tell him something. If so, what did it mean?

“Mother Mara, please grant your wisdom to your humble follower, so that I can do your bidding and bring your love to those deserving,” he prayed, whispering so he wouldn’t wake the other priests he shared the room with. Laying back down and closing his eyes, Therin tried to return to sleep.

Therin

Yeah, that's exactly why I wanted to go with a "good" character. There isn't much dilemma for a neutral or evil character to choose an evil path, but it will really tear at Therin's soul.