Xbox One Thieves Guild Quest and other help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hoggys2much

Hello everyone sorry if this is in the wrong place I am new here.

1. Can someone please tell me how I go about finishing the thieves guild quest line?

I have worked my way through it until I can now get jobs from Delvin or Vex but I have now done 14 numbers jobs for Delvin and one Vex job and it still isn't giving me anything else. Please tell me what I have to do?

2. Was this a glitch? When I joined the thieves guild I was able to get one of the seven unusal gems I had appraised by Vex and when I gave it to her it came up 78 unusual gems handed over meaning I was able to go get that crown and finish the quest without needing to look for the other 17 unusual gems I hadn't got.

3. I have the special edition of Skyrim (which I got from Gamepass) so I tried some of the Dawnguard quests and got up to the point where the Moth Priest is now blind from reading that Elder Scoll and the next quest is where I will gain the knowledge on how to read the scrolls but I am not having my gorgeous female Nord going blind as I need her to finish the main story mode quests that I haven't done yet. Should I go on? I wasn't finding it that good anyway.

4. I am wanting to finish story mode (I have the dragon in Dragon's Reach) but if I do that does that mean it is end of game? Or can I still go back to Skyrim afterwards and do things?

5. I did the companions quest line and when finished I went and cured my lycanthropy. So why is the game still counting the number of days as a werewolf when I have cured it?

Thank you so much for any help.

Last edited: