• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ElPwno

Kalthar lowered his hands, without dissmissing his spells. He noticed the tension. "Calm down, Sygun, there are differences between personal protection and a wreckless blade." he looked at Dar'Ja "I doubt Dar'Ja was actually going to use it, and if it turns out he is a Talmor spy, a prisioner would serve us good."

"We could use this guy. Get him on a horse. In case he is a spy, keep a very careful eye on him."The group was heading Eastbound on their horses. Solknight got out his map of Tamriel and examined it. "If we continue on this route, we should be able to avoid the Imperial City. Going straight to there would be suicide. Also, I hope you're all decent swimmers if there isn't a bridge. We have to cross the Nibenay. And while I'm still thinking about it, where do you suggest should be our next stop?"

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Swimming, hmm? thought Sygun. Well, she wanted an adventure, and she had never really gone swimming before. It sounded fun, and after the events that had transpired in the past five minutes, quite relaxing. She however was unsure of where to stop next, so she kept her tongue sheathed. She continued riding on in silence. There were plenty of other people around to make up for it, and she hoped that someone would speak up soon. She was in need of a fire and a warm meal.

"If there isn't a bridge and you can't swim very well, I have a few necklaces with waterbreathing enchantments that you can borrow. I used to be really good with enchantments."

D_A

Dar'Ja thought for a second. Well we do need a rather small army, and with only 7 of us we won't do to much damage. He hesitated before he spoke. "Well.....Er....May I suggest to recruit some more men? I'm really not sure where we can recruit, but it's a start." Dar'Ja glance at the Imperial "And this...this Thalmor spy is just another reason to get more men so the Thalmor know what their up against." He obviously didn't trust this Imperial. Dar'Ja realized that this could be a problem. He wants to trust him, he really does. But he can't and he doesn't know why.
    Any way Dar'Ja should probably focus on more important things like recruitment and caring for his brothers and sisters in arms.

"He's probably not a spy. The least we can do is offer just some of our trust. Also, I have an idea for our next stop. What do you think about Roseguard? It's not too far from here." Buffington figured that it was the closest city, and that he could recruit some people there.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    "You know, when I was in Solstheim, there were rumors of boots that were enchanted to let you walk on water." Ashley said. She was an expert smith, so when she heard of new weapons or armor, especially with enchantments, she was very interested. She realized though that this may not be the right time for her stories. "Anyway, Dar'Ja, we can't just label him a spy right away with zero evidence. But you're right, we need to recruit more men. And if we can't go to the Imperial City, I guess Roseguard is where we should go."

"Off we go, then. Follow my lead." And with that, the team steered their horses southwards to Roseguard.

"About those boots you mentioned, I've heard about those, too. I don't think that I'd be able to make an enchantment like that no matter how hard I tried. I also heard that it was part of a whole magical armor set."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    "Water walking, eh?" asked Sygun. "That could always be interesting." She could see herself now, tapdancing across the river and she smiled at the silliness of the idea. They could prove to be quite useful though, although she knew that the enchantment would be hard, and way above her skill set.

D_A

"You guys make me laugh these are all just rumors, lets not go off to some city just because of a rumor. Any way like Solknight said it might need a whole Armour set and that would be to much to carry when were not wearing it." Del'Ja replied with a snort.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    "Last time I read the book, it said the set was boots, two rings and a helmet. Not that heavy. And besides, I carry all my armor and weapons in this bag on my bag. In total it weighs about 75 pounds. And since I always carry my bag when I'm not in a fight, I think I would do pretty good."

"You didn't think we were going all the way to Solstheim just for one pair of waterwalking boots? We're in Hammerfell! SOUTHERN Hammerfell!" Solkninght laughed at the idea. He stopped when he saw Thalmor in the distance. He said to the group "We've got some bad guys. Act natural."

D_A

"If he even does exist is it worth it? After all Solknight has underwater breathing necklaces." Dar'Ja has to admit, walking on water would be amazing, but it seems like to much of a waste of time.

"Take off your amulets of Talos and don't attack right away. Just follow my lead."

ElPwno

As he rode his horse, he thought about what Ashley said. During his years a s a courier, he had once delivered these- waterwalking amulets. Couriously he remembered the maid who recieved them, unlike most of his other clients, she lived in a village just outside of Roseguard. Maybe they could pay a visit. Or HE could pay a visit. After all, selling it would buy him more Illusion books.

D_A

Dar'Ja thought to himself "oh no not the Thalmor. Lets see what could I do....." Dar'Ja automatically makes sure that his dagger is hidden and takes of his amulet of Talos, even though he can't do anything about his bow and arrows, he could at least make him look more like a plain adventurer.

Solknight approached the Thalmor and greeted them. "Patrol going well?

They responded "We're fine. Just stay out of the way, citizen." One of them said "Wait... I think I've seen this man before."